Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: '13 CVO Ultra 110th Exhaust -  (Read 5713 times)

PMG1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: '13 CVO Ultra 110th Exhaust -
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 08:00:10 AM »

Dave,  Been there as well. Just installed a complete Fullsac system with 2.25 baffles and its PERFECT! Enough said you can spend more but can't get any better. i just installed mine last week and its great. 100's of people can't be wrong. exhaust and Freedom windshield and you will be set.

Good luck

huntnjim

• Junior CVO Member
    • CO

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited Custom Paint
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Ultra Anniversary
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO Convert
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »

Fullsac C xpipe header and 2" cores......the OEM stealth look and could not be happierr.

Mr Bad

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 12:35:24 PM »

I am in the same boat in which I just bought the 13 RK. I pretty much decided to go with the Fullsac pipes also. Now I am even secon guessing if I have to do a tuner at all.
Many people on this site said you dont have to and thought I may try it without first and can always add it. Also I am getting that adding any tuner including SE it can void the warranty which doesnt seem to make anymore sense than just changing the pipes technically voids the warranty also.
Any thoughts out there because I am driving myself nuts also because I dont want the heat next summer either. 

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 01:53:24 PM »

I am in the same boat in which I just bought the 13 RK. I pretty much decided to go with the Fullsac pipes also. Now I am even secon guessing if I have to do a tuner at all.
Many people on this site said you dont have to and thought I may try it without first and can always add it. Also I am getting that adding any tuner including SE it can void the warranty which doesnt seem to make anymore sense than just changing the pipes technically voids the warranty also.
Any thoughts out there because I am driving myself nuts also because I dont want the heat next summer either. 

If you change the headpipe, you will definitely need a tuner. You may get by if you only put the cores in the mufflers to make it louder...the ECM can compensate for SMALL changes like that, but it cannot compensate for removing the catalytic converter. The bike will be WAY too lean without a tuning device.  You can get the complete Fullsac Stage I, which includes the X pipe, cores of your choice, and TTS tuner for less than $1100.  Steve at Fullsac will also provide you with a map for the setup that is very likely to be all you'll ever need, so you avoid having to get a dyno tune.  If you have basic tools and a laptop you can do the installation yourself.  Technically speaking, it could effect your warranty, but that is dependent on any given dealership you might have to work with the event of a failure of some kind.  It won't be related to the Fullsac system, but if your dealer wants to be a horses's ass about it, it's possible you could have troubles.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.