Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What options would make the new Breakout "Over the Top" for you??  (Read 2480 times)

porkypig

• The only "easy" day was yesterday........
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Badeah, badeah, b'dat's All, Folks!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE3

I'll start this new thread by posing a question.  This is a brand new bike to the CVO family.  Christmas is coming up.  What options/accessories would you like to see the MoCo create in their workshop way up at the North Pole?  What option would make you buckle at the knees, pull out your wallet, and go down and trade your $$ for it?  If we sound off loud and proud, I would bet someone in the MoCo could and would do a "Rumplestiltskin" on a pile of straw (metal or plastic) and spin it into a beautiful custom accessory that many of us just couldn't do without.  Don't be shy, now.......................the elves  :elf: :santa2: :elf: :elf: are listening.  But we have to talk.   Pork
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:42:08 AM by porkypig »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: What options would make the new Breakout "Over the Top" for you??
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 11:25:13 AM »

I'll start this new thread by posing a question.  This is a brand new bike to the CVO family.  Christmas is coming up.  What options/accessories would you like to see the MoCo create in their workshop way up at the North Pole?  What option would make you buckle at the knees, pull out your wallet, and go down and trade your $$ for it?  If we sound off loud and proud, I would bet someone in the MoCo could and would do a "Rumplestiltskin" on a pile of straw (metal or plastic) and spin it into a beautiful custom accessory that many of us just couldn't do without.  Don't be shy, now.......................the elves  :elf: :santa2: :elf: :elf: are listening.  But we have to talk.   Pork

Any new idea came up with know wouldn't/couldn't be in production, nonetheless distribution, by the end of the year.  Plus if it really was a cool new idea it would show up in the aftermarket first then Harley would steal or license it and put their name on it.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
Re: What options would make the new Breakout "Over the Top" for you??
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:14:03 PM »

I'd take the mini z bar and floorboards off my '11 Softail Convertible . . . that's the plan in November anyway.  Hopefully they will bolt tight on.
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.