Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: PARTS - Road King  (Read 2486 times)

The Lovegun

• Road King FLHRCI
PARTS - Road King
« on: September 30, 2003, 02:12:34 AM »

Hi Everyone,

(I'm a newbie!)

I currently don't have a CVO Screamin' Eagle Road King etc. Unfortunately they are not available for purchase in Australia.

But, I have extensively modified/custom fit my '99 FLHRCI to look like a special one-off "Factory" release model...... stripped down, OEM parts modified with custom parts to allow for a correct fit of H-D staggered duals with a lot of FLHRSE1 & accessory H-D parts as well as a great many from Kuryakyn, Carlini, Arlen Ness etc.

The end result is a bike that looks like it came off the showroom floor, (or one that H-D should have on their floor) but looking more like a Fatboy/FXR profile with that beautiful Road King front end.

This has left me with a great many brand new or as new genuine H-D factory, (1999 Road King Classic) parts. anything from a complete OEM exhaust system, (hey, you never know... lol), fender, (vivid black) complete with trim to side covers, windscreen, seat, front & rear engine bars, handlebars, saddlebags & mounts/docking kits, luggage racks & most things in between!

So if you, (or any of your friends) need FLHRCI parts feel free to ask. I would also be interested in swapping parts.

Cheers.
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail & any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or privileged information. If received in error, please disregard its contents & delete it immediately from your system. Any disclosure or copying of any part is prohibi

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 22 queries.