Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finally I saw a Breakout today  (Read 3167 times)

ATH

• Junior CVO Member
Finally I saw a Breakout today
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:41:57 PM »

Well today at the Toronto Motorcycle show. HD had as the center piece the Gold Breakout. Its the first time for me to see one. Well i share others views this is A PIECE OF ART guys. HD really did a great effort for producing this bike. I understand now the reason why they are facing delays(the hand made colors). I was there standing next to the bike for an hour all comments were positive and most of people were amazed by the look of the bike. I cannot wait to receive mine "due by the end of this month" its the black diamond color.   :mango: :orange: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

My advice to hesitant buyers like me go for it you will never regret it.

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
Re: Finally I saw a Breakout today
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 10:13:45 PM »

yep for sure....1900 bikes worldwide is not a lot....even at $26,500 USD, they are going to go.....
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 10:19:34 PM »

even at $26,500 USD, they are going to go.....

Hold your breath on that one.

;)

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

ATH

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »

Z Pilot i will need your help regarding the V & H and Cobra fuel managment. As am following your posts in respect to both in other threads. Thanks

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 12:08:00 AM »

Z Pilot i will need your help regarding the V & H and Cobra fuel managment. As am following your posts in respect to both in other threads. Thanks

Sure thing.  I am waiting to put the Cobra on once I get the Big Radius 2-1 exhaust.  Someone else on the site installed the current 2012-2013 Softail part number on their Breakout and said it fit perfectly, so I am going to try it out.

My one concern is the sheet lack of space under the seat for mounting the Cobra module.  It is very, very small, but wow, there is very little room under the seat.....this will take some thought regarding the mounting location.

I will keep you updated for sure!

Jeff
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount

ATH

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 12:15:34 AM »

Thanks Jeff. I think i will wait VH to release their breakout one. I always prefer to play safe. Please let me know if Cobra works or your thoughts regarding alternative solutions. Thanks

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 05:41:26 AM »

yep for sure....1900 bikes worldwide is not a lot....even at $26,500 USD, they are going to go.....
Yes people are offering serious  premiums in the UK, while i was at the bike show i had a dude offer me £4000 for my place in the queue ,wife was slightly stunned when i replied no way thats my bike and i am looking to be riding it for the next few years .

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 10:24:38 AM »

Yes people are offering serious  premiums in the UK, while i was at the bike show i had a dude offer me £4000 for my place in the queue ,wife was slightly stunned when i replied no way thats my bike and i am looking to be riding it for the next few years .

wow, that's around $6500 USD......

with only ~600 exported worldwide, I guess that was bound to happen...

cbdeluxe

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »

Do you think there is any chance they may be actually making mor than 1900 units? The reason I ask is
that in the midwest Iam surprized that there are so many black diamonds in the area. I guess I was hopeful
I was going to be the only one in my area with one that color. :-\

Zinister

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 12:24:21 AM »

I feel your pain, about the same number of 09 CVO Springers and somehow there are 2 yellow, 2 blue and 3 black ones running around my area and I see them at bike nights.

That's allot for such a small population, I'm in the Quad cities on the Iowa/Ill border.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 03:46:24 AM »

I feel your pain, about the same number of 09 CVO Springers and somehow there are 2 yellow, 2 blue and 3 black ones running around my area and I see them at bike nights.

That's allot for such a small population, I'm in the Quad cities on the Iowa/Ill border.
I think a lot depends on the strength of the dealers in your particular area.  The top producers will always get more.
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Dobeman2000

• Senior CVO Member
  • His and Hers

• CVO1: 2013 Red Breakout
    • CVO2: 2013 Gold Breakout
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 10:28:29 AM »

I am from the Quad Cities- parents live in Davenport-I get over that way quite a bit-havne't seen any springers though.  And I know Wiebler's is a really small dealership and they don't get many bikes, so just coincidence threre are so many CVO springers around there I suppose.

Zinister

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 01:04:55 AM »

Funny thing is that Wieblers seems to get their fair share of CVO's and so do the surronding dealerships ie Clinton and Galesburg.

Except they all seem to show up in the Quad Cities. Ducky's always has about a dozen CVO's on Thurs night during the summer. There's enough CVO's in this are that they don't seem to be a big deal......

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 21 queries.