Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Deuce with saddlebags, pics anyone?  (Read 10793 times)

JAMESAK51

Re: Deuce with saddlebags, pics anyone?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 09:28:31 PM »

Thanks for the pics and reply JB!! Is that a sundowner seat in the 4th pic? Just wondering how you like it?
    Jim

GtreetSlide

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 09:09:24 PM »

Thanks for the pics and reply JB!! Is that a sundowner seat in the 4th pic? Just wondering how you like it?
    Jim

Yep, on the last two Purple Deuce pics. All those pics are the same bike, just had it apart a few times, LOL...
The Sundowner was a pretty good seat. It kinda got tiresome after 400 miles or so. The seats I have used starting in order of best comfort:
Corbin Gunfighter/Lady
Corbin Dual Tour
Corbin Classic Solo
HD Sundowner
C & C LoPro solo

The Deuce Backrest mount, rack, and wide touring passenger backrest works on all the dual seats, but you have to move the backrest mount up slightly for the Corbins (easy)..

jb

JAMESAK51

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 09:40:26 PM »

Yep, on the last two Purple Deuce pics. All those pics are the same bike, just had it apart a few times, LOL...
The Sundowner was a pretty good seat. It kinda got tiresome after 400 miles or so. The seats I have used starting in order of best comfort:
Corbin Gunfighter/Lady
Corbin Dual Tour
Corbin Classic Solo
HD Sundowner
C & C LoPro solo

The Deuce Backrest mount, rack, and wide touring passenger backrest works on all the dual seats, but you have to move the backrest mount up slightly for the Corbins (easy)..

jb
  Thanks for the comfort list JB!! I'm going to look into a couple of those on your list.
         Jim

PTSDBob

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 01:50:50 AM »

Mustang solo, no passenger seat, add rack/bar when traveling, with the t-bag in place of the passenger pillion, plus swing arm bag and tank bag…. I end up taking more than I need….
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.