Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: seat comfort  (Read 1891 times)

tincup64

• Junior CVO Member
seat comfort
« on: January 16, 2013, 07:51:45 AM »

can anyone please describe the seat comfort on your beautiful breakout?  think it will be good for the long haul?  true confessions - i'm considering suggesting one to put on my wifes slim.  her stock seat can't be modified.  i like the comfort of my cvo rk - i think they did a good job on that one.

anyway, would love to hear your opinions.  then i will lust hope it fits on her slim.

thank you

tin

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
Re: seat comfort
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 02:17:46 PM »

can anyone please describe the seat comfort on your beautiful breakout?  think it will be good for the long haul?  true confessions - i'm considering suggesting one to put on my wifes slim.  her stock seat can't be modified.  i like the comfort of my cvo rk - i think they did a good job on that one.

anyway, would love to hear your opinions.  then i will lust hope it fits on her slim.

thank you

tin

I was pleasantly surprised regarding the seat comfort.  Not a lot of thick padding in the seat so I was a little concerned.  I have been out for a 2 hour ride thus far and it' really great.  I'm a big guy too(6'6", 275lbs), and I put the comfort right up there with the king/queen couch I had on my FXSTC Custom.  I'm not sure how they accomplished it but for me the seat comfort is great...
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Dell boy

• Junior CVO Member
Re: seat comfort
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 05:34:09 PM »

I traded in my SG for the Breakout so was used to comfort. Done about 500 miles now including a couple of hrs non stop. I find the seat fine had a Fatboy before as well and 2hrs on that and a sore bum was garunteed. Only issue I had was the reach to the bars being 5'8 which gave shoulder ache but adjusted them back and feels better just need the ice to go and will do a long ride but maybe a while

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.