Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 14" Apes on a Breakout.  (Read 9817 times)

kb1

Re: 14" Apes on a Breakout.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 07:40:15 AM »

man i think i may do that myself they look cool , 

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 - CVO Softail Convertible, 2012
    • CVO2: HD Custom Softail Heritage (Sold)
    • CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 09:38:41 AM »

Looks great, a completely different look, think it would look awsome with the bars off the 2012 Convertible, think the welded corners rather than bends  would blend in with the bikes lines better! just my opinion, looks great anyway!
Better to Reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 03:11:49 PM »

Looks great, a completely different look, think it would look awsome with the bars off the 2012 Convertible, think the welded corners rather than bends  would blend in with the bikes lines better! just my opinion, looks great anyway!
That's exactly what I wanted to do with my 2011 Convertible trade in.  Unfortunately the swap out would cost way too much.  I'd be better off buying a new mini Z bar and adding it later.  I think it would look killer.  I took off the Lindby guards that matched those bars and put 'em on my Breakout.  It looks like it was made for the bike, don't you think?  The bars would be the same way and fit me better.
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

kb1

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 08:05:41 PM »

can anyone tell me what diametre them  apes are on the gold dust one in pic

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2013, 01:37:18 PM »

Is the center piece on the stock bars 1" or 1.25"?

Cowboy
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 - CVO Softail Convertible, 2012
    • CVO2: HD Custom Softail Heritage (Sold)
    • CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 01:18:30 AM »

That's exactly what I wanted to do with my 2011 Convertible trade in.  Unfortunately the swap out would cost way too much.  I'd be better off buying a new mini Z bar and adding it later.  I think it would look killer.  I took off the Lindby guards that matched those bars and put 'em on my Breakout.  It looks like it was made for the bike, don't you think?  The bars would be the same way and fit me better.
I agree, it looks awsome, i have ordered the Lindby for my Convertible, as you say they match my bars perfectly!
Better to Reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 01:48:59 AM »

I agree, it looks awsome, i have ordered the Lindby for my Convertible, as you say they match my bars perfectly!
Gonna look like this...
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.