Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Shipping time to europe  (Read 1164 times)

Breakout

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout gold candy
Shipping time to europe
« on: March 31, 2013, 04:09:53 AM »

Has someone of you experience with the shipping durations of bikes to Europe ??
I have the feeling that I am getting screwed by my dealer. After having ordered my CVO breakout on the 6th of September last year, I got in December the message that the production date of my bike would be the 13 th of February. So that DATE came and went but no news about the bike. Two eeks ago I was told that the shipping date was the 6 th of March. So I assumed that the bike would arrive before easter while even the slowest container line from the US to Europe needs 19 days. But still no Bike so here I am sitting on the  :soapbox: couch while it is beautifully weather to break in a breakout !!

2013 CVO Breakout Hard Candy Gold , Jekill&Hyde Shorty, SERT, Daymaker , Elite Air Filter.

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
Re: Shipping time to europe
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 10:12:07 AM »

Has someone of you experience with the shipping durations of bikes to Europe ??
I have the feeling that I am getting screwed by my dealer. After having ordered my CVO breakout on the 6th of September last year, I got in December the message that the production date of my bike would be the 13 th of February. So that DATE came and went but no news about the bike. Two eeks ago I was told that the shipping date was the 6 th of March. So I assumed that the bike would arrive before easter while even the slowest container line from the US to Europe needs 19 days. But still no Bike so here I am sitting on the  :soapbox: couch while it is beautifully weather to break in a breakout !!

Welcome Breakout!

I know of a least a couple of bikes that were received in Europe, so I'm sure somebody will be able to give an opinion.  ChromeDream out of Switzerland is one that I remember...
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Dell boy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 11:42:50 AM »

MIne was ordered on the day it was announced got it late November. Your dealer should be able to show you where it is by looking on the tracking system. I could see mine from when it got on the boat to arriving.

ChromeDream

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout Liquid Sun
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 01:45:08 PM »

Hi there!
Ordered in August, produced begin of Feb., shipped mid Feb., arrived at dealer last week and delivery to me next week. So patience is essential for European CVO Breakout orders. :)
Hoping you get a call soon...
Cheers!
Chrome

Black denim

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 01:00:06 PM »

Hi,
Got my Breakout on Wednesday. It took 10 weeks after it was sent to the dealer in Norway.
2013 CVO Breakout Black Diamond

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 05:56:21 PM »

I placed my order in late August, it arrived on March 15th, :rolleyes4: patience my friend

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.