Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: pipes  (Read 1229 times)

BreakoutCVOMan

pipes
« on: April 06, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »

Hi guys, I need help info on a full exhaust for the cvo 110, Can u silence the V&H big radius 2 into1 , dealer said its to loud to pass inspection here in NH. And can I install a se259e w/out other mods,. I want the V&H,se super tuner and se259e cam.. whats ur imputs. Thanks

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
Re: pipes
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »

wow, they have noice level restrictions as part of annual inspections in the "live free or die state"?  what hope to the rest of us have? :'(

the 2:1 does make some noise, but in my experience, it's actually one of the quieter V/H full exhaust systems for sure.  I don't know of any quiet baffles they make for it.  There are no quiet baffle part numbers for it on the V/H website.

I'm wondering if there is any aftermarket exhaust that could pass inspection, even with quiet baffles?  What's their spec, 80db at 20ft or so?
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

BreakoutCVOMan

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »

I found these at Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet Baffles wonder if they will work... yeah the live free or die state is anal about sound,sob`s...Stealer said w the 259e cam be even louder,hmmm...

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:46:06 AM »

Hi guys, I need help info on a full exhaust for the cvo 110, Can u silence the V&H big radius 2 into1 , dealer said its to loud to pass inspection here in NH. And can I install a se259e w/out other mods,. I want the V&H,se super tuner and se259e cam.. whats ur imputs. Thanks

Just put the V/H 2 into 1 Big Radius on.  They are not that loud at all.  My Drago's 2 into 1 on my FLHXSE3 are a lot louder.  You shouldn't have any problem with them.

Cowboy
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

RedMoon

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE 3
    • CVO2: 2013 FXSBSE
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:44:19 AM »

Hi, watch this video on baffles   

Page created in 1.101 seconds with 21 queries.