Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  All

Author Topic: UPDATED - New Mods, Show Us Your best Mods On Your CVO Convertibles!!!  (Read 34439 times)

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 - CVO Softail Convertible, 2012
    • CVO2: HD Custom Softail Heritage (Sold)
    • CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
Re: A Few New Mods!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 11:34:48 AM »

Hey Charlie,

Was it hard to install the fan?
No,
Took about half an hour, and thats with a bottle of Bud in one hand and a spanner in the other!
A closer shot!
Better to Reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 11:37:29 AM »

Thanks for the info on the fans. I will consider them and yes they do look cool on your bike. Did you go with the XS Chrome braided cables?
Yes, went with the XS Chrome High Performance Leads from USKoolines, look great! :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:40:37 AM by Charlie »
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

Lever

• 1K CVO Member
  • keep the rubber side down
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »

hey charlie good job with mods looks great  :bananarock:
2010 CVO Convertible  crimson red sunglo/Autumn Haze with Metal Grind Graphics
2014 113  motor 10.8 compression
SAE smoothing #5  125.7 hp / 122.9 tq
2017 Road King M8
stage IV

Lever

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 08:12:40 PM »

I got the same fans as well  love the sounds when they wind up
2017 Road King M8
stage IV

grayghost731

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Built For ME! Love My Fatboy CVO

• CVO1: FLSTFSE Platinum Mist&Slate 102.81 HP 113.47 Torque
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »

Nice Job  :2vrolijk_21: 

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 09:17:10 PM »

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 09:19:23 PM »

I got the same fans as well  love the sounds when they wind up
Hi Lever,
I'm Loving the Fans!
How did you get on with the fan assisted Oil Cooler from Jagg? did you get one fitted?

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2013, 09:25:21 PM »

Im now looking at air cleaners!
The Performance Machine Fast Air?

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 09:26:52 PM »

Or the Roland Sans Clarity Air Cleaner?

Lever

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2013, 09:37:28 PM »

bike goes in may 15th for cooler and tires and other stuff will post pics when finished
2017 Road King M8
stage IV

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 09:42:26 PM »

bike goes in may 15th for cooler and tires and other stuff will post pics when finished
Does the cooler only come in Black or do they have an option in Chrome?
Everyone i spoke to said that 2 coolers would be no problem and a pretty good idea! not like your ever going to have it running to cold!!
Good Luck!

Mandrew13

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLSTSE
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 10:10:29 PM »

Pretty cool- nice job.
Given your other mods, the clarity air cleaner has my vote.

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2013, 11:51:29 PM »

Pretty cool- nice job.
Given your other mods, the clarity air cleaner has my vote.

I am swaying towards the RSD Clarity myself but do love the look of the PM Fast Air!
I am very impressed with the quality of the Performance Machine and Roland Sands (manufactured in the same factory by Performance Machine) so will will try and stick with them for as many mods as possible!

ultrarider123

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 09:04:47 AM »

Charlie, looks great.  I like the looks of the clarity covers...interesting idea and really looks good on the bike.  I, too, give a vote to the Clarity air cleaner to keep that look going on the bike.  How do your pipes sound?  Have you decided to go with the belt-drive primary?  Thanks for the updates and keep us posted on the next set of mods.  Everything you have done so far has enhanced the look of your already great looking convertible... :2vrolijk_21:

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 09:43:13 AM »

Charlie, looks great.  I like the looks of the clarity covers...interesting idea and really looks good on the bike.  I, too, give a vote to the Clarity air cleaner to keep that look going on the bike.  How do your pipes sound?  Have you decided to go with the belt-drive primary?  Thanks for the updates and keep us posted on the next set of mods.  Everything you have done so far has enhanced the look of your already great looking convertible... :2vrolijk_21:
Hi Haird,
The pipes sound awesome, very happy with them (look, sound and performance) and with the shape of them thats why i went for the Clarity Cam cover! with the Cam cover being fully exposed the clarity cover seemed to be the perfect choice!
I am going to go with the Open Primary! the wife is going to buy me the new Performance Machines model (in Chrome obviously!) for Christmas so the Clarity Derby cover was just to keep me happy in the meantime,
Also going to go for the Clarity Air Cleaner! think it will all work along that same open/clarity theme! will get that on next month!
The only problem now is I'm loving the Convertible as a solo ride so maybe my most expensive mod/addition will be a 2014 CVO Bagger!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.