Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: No more Breakouts for 2014  (Read 2156 times)

ATH

• Junior CVO Member
No more Breakouts for 2014
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »

Hello All,

After reading some posts yesterday and doing an internet and dealership research seems there will be no CVO Breakout for 2014. Also they already notified the dealers about the cancellation of the additional 300 Breakout that have been early promissed. As i am taking delivery this weekend of my Breakout this news seems amazing:) no hard feelings! The bike will be limited only to 1900 worldwide, which means crazy value increase(Already selling in Australia for 50k).
http://www.americanmotorcycletradingco.com.au/shop/item/2013-harley-davidson-cvo-breakout-fxsbse.

I congratulate other lucky Breakout owners and feels sorry for the ones who didn't catch it :cucumber: :apple: ;)

Tell me your thoughts

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Hard Candy Gold Dust/Liquid Sun
Re: No more Breakouts for 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:21:11 PM »

Good to know but don't think that will make me want to sell it.
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! - Davy Crockett

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 07:17:28 PM »

.....I'd sell mine for $30K.  It's getting big radius pipes installed and it will be ready tomorrow.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 08:16:26 PM »

Hello All,

After reading some posts yesterday and doing an internet and dealership research seems there will be no CVO Breakout for 2014.

I find this very hard to believe.  I'd expect at least 2 more years . . .
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 11:11:56 PM »

I find this very hard to believe.  I'd expect at least 2 more years . . .

The one reason I could see this would happen(no FXSBSE's for 2014) is the paint situation.  HD contracted Gunslinger in Denver to do all of the Breakout tins.  My understanding is the reason they cancelled the 300 above the original 1900 count is that Gunslinger could not commit to doing them based on all the other work they have(saw this reason posted, and that's what I was told by HD customer service as well-however, both could be wrong!)....they are a small shop, and I am wondering if they just can't ramp up to do another model year of the Breakout paint.....maybe the MoCo can contract with someone else....dunno...

If it does end up being true, wow, these might be collector's items.....finally an HD that appreciates in value!  (said with tongue firmly in cheek)
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.