Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2013 CVO BREAKOUT WITH FSD EXHAUST  (Read 2579 times)

13brkoutCVO

2013 CVO BREAKOUT WITH FSD EXHAUST
« on: May 23, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »

Here's another option for those of us exploring exhaust for our Breakout.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:32:05 PM by 13brkoutCVO »

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
Re: 2013 CVO BREAKOUT WITH FSD EXHAUST
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 12:21:03 AM »

Hey 13, thanks for posting the video, and welcome to the CVO Breakout section of CVO Harley   :orange:

OK, the obvious question to me is where the heck do  you put your right leg when you are holding up the bike?  that exhaust is turning outward smack in the middle between the front of the rear wheel and the foot brake.

Even if you could put your leg down w/o actually touching the exhaust, it seems to me you would be in for a lot of heat whether your leg is in front of or behind the exhaust....

I just went out and sat on my bike.   I am 6'5" tall so I have a lot of options as to where to place my feet/legs when holding up the bike.  I can't find any location where my right leg is not located right about the middle of the frame, exactly where these pipes would turn out.

Maybe it's the angle of the video and I am missing something here, but this exhaust does not seem practical ?

sounds great though...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:23:23 AM by Z06_Pilot »
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Dobeman2000

• Senior CVO Member
  • His and Hers

• CVO1: 2013 Red Breakout
    • CVO2: 2013 Gold Breakout
Re: 2013 CVO BREAKOUT WITH FSD EXHAUST
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 12:21:33 PM »

I love the looks of the system, but I also wonder where your leg is going to support the bike.

Hey 13, thanks for posting the video, and welcome to the CVO Breakout section of CVO Harley   :orange:

OK, the obvious question to me is where the heck do  you put your right leg when you are holding up the bike?  that exhaust is turning outward smack in the middle between the front of the rear wheel and the foot brake.

Even if you could put your leg down w/o actually touching the exhaust, it seems to me you would be in for a lot of heat whether your leg is in front of or behind the exhaust....

I just went out and sat on my bike.   I am 6'5" tall so I have a lot of options as to where to place my feet/legs when holding up the bike.  I can't find any location where my right leg is not located right about the middle of the frame, exactly where these pipes would turn out.

Maybe it's the angle of the video and I am missing something here, but this exhaust does not seem practical ?

sounds great though...

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 20 queries.