CVO Technical > Revolution

Talk about a dead group here...

<< < (3/7) > >>

110tHunDer:

--- Quote from: Special_Ed on October 09, 2013, 09:14:55 AM ---Okay, I'm out of this thread too. Sold my V-Rod 2 weeks ago.

--- End quote ---

Oh, no!  One of the old timers callin' it quits! :o :( :'(

Special_Ed:
Whoa now there! Not leaving at all. Lots of things going on this pass Summer, some good some bad. The bad made it necessary to let the V-Rod go. But as with most things timing is everything, worked out another deal and will be riding again in the Spring. No more V-Rod's though not enough room for comfortable 2 up riding. Moving on the something bigger.

SBB:

--- Quote from: Special_Ed on October 09, 2013, 11:33:20 AM ---Whoa now there! Not leaving at all. Lots of things going on this pass Summer, some good some bad. The bad made it necessary to let the V-Rod go. But as with most things timing is everything, worked out another deal and will be riding again in the Spring. No more V-Rod's though not enough room for comfortable 2 up riding. Moving on the something bigger.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ed.
Good luck in what your up to.
Hope to see that new bike soon.

SBB

110tHunDer:

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Midnight Rider:

--- Quote from: 2ksoftail on July 16, 2013, 09:37:13 AM ---Correct me, but I think they were only made 3 years with a total production of around 5000. That would be a pretty small flash-mob if everybody showed up!!!!!  :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---

They only made the CVO Vrod for two years...'05 and '06.  They made a Vance and Hines "edition", I think in '07, but it was not a CVO, though it had nice paint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version