CVO Technical > Revolution

Talk about a dead group here...

<< < (4/7) > >>

trahog:
I had the 2005 blck and orange missed it so much,have a 2012 night rod ,never any problem with either

ual767plt:
I still have my 2008 105th Anniversary V-Rod.  Bulletproof, it's my 'go-to' bike when the CVO bagger is in the shop.

smkblwr:
2012 Night Rod Special here. Love the bike. I told myself i would not turn it into a bagger, wanted a stripped down toy. but currently in the process of installing FLH bags. Have also told myself i would not install a RG fairing so far i haven't really considered it. hahaha. The revo motor is great just not enough torque produced in its current trim, but it's not a torque motor, RPM and HP is whats its about. had to learn that for it to be happy it needs RPM'S. hahaha

rbabos:
Picked up a new DX last year and loving the bike. Like all harleys but this is my favorite at the moment.
Ron

Ridgerunr:
" but it's not a torque motor, RPM and HP is whats its about"

For sure. They love to be spun to 9 grand. Friend has one with the Roadglide kit, I'd love to have one. The motors are solid from what I hear. Know a guy in a international club that has over 100,000 miles on his, never adjusted the valves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version