Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: 2014 Breakout Colours - Anybody know?  (Read 23323 times)

harley2014

Re: 2014 Breakout Colours - Anybody know?
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2013, 10:30:55 AM »

Hi Fisherman, totally agree with you. Would like to see all 6 breakout together, getting used to the 2014 now, 6 beautiful bikes. PS never seen a breaout over here in the UK period, went to the London bike show last Febuary to see one,no joy. 8)

Countryboy1016

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2013, 02:21:48 AM »

I have to agree with Bretto and Layin the pipe.....glad I was lucky enough to get a '13

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2013, 06:25:35 AM »

Yes but if you did not have a 13 which colour would have your money on,because its still the best looking harley by far  :bananarock:

Bretto

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSBSE - Red ones go faster!
    • Rockhampton HOG
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2013, 07:27:27 AM »

Yes but if you did not have a 13 which colour would have your money on,because its still the best looking harley by far  :bananarock:

Neither...  8)

I wouldn't have brought the 13 model CVO if the MoCo had released the std Breakout at the same time. Don't get me wrong as I love my CVO, as will anyone who buys a 14 model. But I'm not one for the pretty sparkly paint work, I just wanted a softail with a wide ass and at least 110cubes. The pretty sparkly paint just happen to come with the bike.

I would have been very happy with a 103 Breakout in Vivid Black with $24k in my pocket to play with getting it to go fast and look good. So far my CVO Breakout has cost me around $52k  :(
Cheers
Brett

2013 FXSBSE with ProCharger - Giddy Up!

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2013, 08:00:24 AM »

Neither...  8)

I wouldn't have brought the 13 model CVO if the MoCo had released the std Breakout at the same time. Don't get me wrong as I love my CVO, as will anyone who buys a 14 model. But I'm not one for the pretty sparkly paint work, I just wanted a softail with a wide ass and at least 110cubes. The pretty sparkly paint just happen to come with the bike.

I would have been very happy with a 103 Breakout in Vivid Black with $24k in my pocket to play with getting it to go fast and look good. So far my CVO Breakout has cost me around $52k  :(

HA, Bretto, I love your candor!  But, I disagree here...there are several cruisers out there with a good deal of brute power, but are just hard down ugly.  I want the whole package, which is why I got the 2013 CVO.  Power, unique styling features, lots of chrome, and paintwork that is unlike any other, that's why I grabbed the crimson red as soon as I saw it.  As long as you are looking for all of those things, the 2013 CVO BO was a steal, price-wise.

Actually i like the 2014's less now having seen video from the dealer's meeting.  Way too much polished bare metal for my taste, on the tins. The wheels are much less of a standout feature than in the still photos...you hardly notice them since they are a gloss black....it's a real shame, IMO.

I have looked at them many times and there is just no rhyme or reason to the paint scheme...

I also didn't think the "stubby" air intake would make a difference to the look of the bike, but it does.  It's a small item, but it breaks up the low, long look of the bike to me.

But, hey, everyone has their opinion and we are all different, that's for sure..and I am pleased for those that have 2014's on order......

Some of the waits you folks on the other side of the world have to endure seem like forever......Feb and May of 2014?  Bummer....
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2013, 08:08:56 AM »

I agree with Bretto on this and I would say none of the 3.  When I saw the crimson red in 2013 just in a picture, a tuning fork went off in my loins.  The same thing happens everytime I see a 2009 Springer CVO, but the 2014's just don't have that impact on me.  If I had not gotten a 2013, I would still have my 2008 FXSTC Custom, and $26k in my pocket, as i thought I had the perfect Softail with that bike....

BUT, the OP is asking what color would we pick if getting a  2014, and it would be blue for me.  I see virtually no cruisers out there of any make that are blue.  With a CVO, my eye is always drawn to the frame color and how it mixes with the chrome as it draws the lines of the bike, and the blue is just fantastic in that regard.
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2013, 05:32:51 PM »

The blue is the best one of the 2014s.

psdj52

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2013, 06:02:18 PM »

If I had to pick a '14, I would pick the orange one. The pic does not do it justice. The video is much better... But like many have said, I am glad I don't have to pick because I like my Gold '13 a lot better.

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2013, 06:45:23 PM »

The wheels look tame  :sleeping:

rodrocket

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout - Molten Silver / Black Diamond
    • CVO2: 2006 V Rod Destroyer
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2013, 11:43:09 PM »

The wheels look tame  :sleeping:

Tame is an understatement, there something I would expect on the standard Breakout

Victory & Indian will be loving the new CVO range, its will be ringing in the cash registers for some time

Countryboy1016

« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2013, 01:06:11 AM »

If I had to choose I would go with the orange 2014.....but with that said I'm glad I don't have too  :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 21 queries.