Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Where would you go?  (Read 4032 times)

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
Re: Where would you go?
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2006, 09:31:59 AM »

Ed,

Ride on down to Ky. and stay with us a while. Short mild winters. Ky. Lake and Barkley Lake 20 minutes away. Camping, fishing, and nice riding. Right between Nashville, St. Louis, and Memphis. Five hours to the Smokies.
Small town feel but not so small that everyone knows your buisness. Slow pace to life and cheap housing. Come visit. "Harley Bama dude" just moved here and is the new sales manager at the local Harley dealership...great group of guys here too!

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2006, 10:20:39 AM »

Sweet Home Alabama
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »

Ed,

Ride on down to Ky. and stay with us a while. Short mild winters. Ky. Lake and Barkley Lake 20 minutes away. Camping, fishing, and nice riding. Right between Nashville, St. Louis, and Memphis. Five hours to the Smokies.
Small town feel but not so small that everyone knows your buisness. Slow pace to life and cheap housing. Come visit. "Harley Bama dude" just moved here and is the new sales manager at the local Harley dealership...great group of guys here too!

Barry

Thanks Barry sounds good. Thanks for the invite!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 12:32:08 PM by Special_Ed »

RedFXR2

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »

Small town feel but not so small that everyone knows your buisness. Slow pace to life and cheap housing. Come visit. "[highlight]Harley Bama dude[/highlight]" just moved here and is the new sales manager at the local Harley dealership...great group of guys here too!

Barry

I agree about western KY.  Wifey's from the eastern part of the state.  Passed through Paducah a while back and really liked the area.  I recently told Bama that he'd done alright by moving there.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2006, 11:14:17 AM »

Ed, anyhwere but here!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 11:36:02 AM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2006, 12:32:49 PM »

Ed, anyhwere but here!

harleydiva

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »

Diva,
I already found a job lead at the Honda plant so it's on the short list. Thanks for the invite. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Ed

Cool!   [smiley=drink.gif]   [smiley=banana.gif]   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]   [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Terry told me at lunch, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   :)    Don't let him scare you ... as you can tell by being around us, we Southerners clean up pretty good!   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   There's a lot to be said about Southern hospitality.   :)   Please, thank you, have a good day ... those are common phrases "down here".   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   Like Terry said, you'd be just hours from the beach and from the mountains...not to mention being close to us.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   [smiley=drink.gif]   [smiley=banana.gif]   ;D   ;)

But do you think Alabama can stand another Redhead?!    ::)   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

harleydiva

« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2006, 05:02:25 PM »

I agree about western KY.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.