Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: cvo on dealer floor  (Read 14762 times)

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
Re: cvo on dealer floor
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2013, 03:32:06 PM »

With a few of us buying a new Limited, should this site consider changing to CVO/Limited Group? I sure understand keeping it CVO, and appreciate that all can join the site. I really enjoy.

For what it's worth, I feel that this site should stay true to it's founding core - CVO, even though many non-CVO owners have always been welcomed and I suspect always will be made to feel welcomed in the future.

If they feel the need, possibly a Limited owner will start their own LIMITED site, but hopefully this CVOHARLEY site will remain just that.

Just sayin'.
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHTKSE
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2013, 06:49:09 AM »

Picked up my new one on Monday
Looks great, congratulations!
Harley addict here looking for 'The Cure'

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2013, 09:13:37 AM »

This is Scott again. I just purchased a new 2014 "ultra" Limited. I really don't see why the Mo.Co. calls the bike LIMITED? The only real difference between the Ultra Classic and Ultra Limited is Liquid cooling and the upgraded stereo, or should I say BOOM Box? Maybe they figured Limited looked better on the front fender than Liquid Cooled or Twin Cooled? I like liquid cooled and see no reason for the company to hide it.

When I mentioned changing CVO to CVO/Limited; it was tongue and cheek. The CVO's are special and so is your forum. Now that I switched from a CVO to the Limited, I will still watch and participate on this site, I learn a lot and appreciate the friendly atmosphere. 

Scott

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2013, 12:32:04 PM »

Congrats Scott! Did you post pics or ride feedback info anywhere yet? I may be looking to do the same as you...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.