Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: TTS and Windows 8  (Read 8797 times)

mayor

• Full CVO Member
  • just another fictional internet politician
Re: TTS and Windows 8
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »

wonder if it makes a difference between a netbook or a tablet?  I will try the W8 on my blue VCI bike this weekend...I'm not sure I have even flashed that one yet with that computer.  so far I hate W8, so I don't use that computer much. 

brosen101

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CUSE8
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 04:45:05 PM »

Windows 8 BLOWS! Users are abandoning it in droves. It's the worst disaster in Microsoft history... even worse than Vista. Market penetration is nearly NIL. Scuttlebutt is that it could cost Ballmer his job.

Win 8 with the Metro interface may be the latest... but it sure ain't the greatest... Win 7 is. Do yourself a favor and find a copy of Win 7 and love it. It's stable, performs well, and runs very efficiently. Trust me on this... I'm a geek!

Ken

P.S... Did I mention that Windows 8 BLOWS? It really does... Avoid it at all costs!

Yes sir, Win8 is a HUGE PIECE OF STEAMING DOG you-know-what.  We've abandoned it and re-established our ERP system under Win7. If it doesn't cost Ballmer his job, it should.

Hilly13

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 05:36:12 PM »

Mayor I just hooked the win8 tablet up to the bike, no issues, black vci, software up to date, maybe drivers are different on the tablet?

mayor

• Full CVO Member
  • just another fictional internet politician
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »

Was wondering that Hilly.  Seems tablets are no problamo...computers dunno?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.