Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Y2K Post  (Read 621 times)

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
Y2K Post
« on: September 06, 2013, 09:14:58 PM »

This is my 2,000th post... No big deal compared to so many others on this site, but I'm just so glad to have found this site back in 2007.

I thoroughly enjoy reading so much about other members - their stories, their journeys, their mods, seeing their beautiful rides, the amazing scenery from their trips they share with everyone here, and of course benefiting so much from their tremendous wealth of knowledge relating to Harley-Davidson motorcycles and various other topics.

The assistance I have received over the years from various members here on various issues has been very much appreciated.  In particular, one very accommodating fellow was instrumental in helping me plan a route for a major charity ride my wife & I organized for 86 riders last September, where we headed out of Reno, Nevada and toured northern California... The gentleman I am referring to is JC, and I could never thank him enough for assisting me on that trip.  I was (like so many others I'm sure) sorry when we read that JC & Terri had sold their dream machines and took on other adventures, although we wish them well in their travels.  I was very happy to see recently that JC is still posting on this site, offering his assistance and sharing his knowledge.  Thanks again JC!

The CVOHARLEY.com site is without question the absolute best site in the world for riders, and it truly is a worldwide family!

Thank you so much for allowing me to part of this wonderful site.

Take care & ride safe,
Grizzly

PS - Naturally this site does not run itself.  I takes a lot of effort, time and expense to keep us all informed and entertained... In recognition of my milestone post, I am sending in my donation to help the cause.  Call it "paying it forward" if you will, but I realize it is appreciated as much as I appreciate this site.
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
Re: Y2K Post
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 09:38:49 PM »

That's awesome, Grizzly, and I agree with everything you said. This IS the best Harley site in my opinion. I am a member of all of the major Harley sites, but I hang out here pretty much exclusively these days... Mostly for the friendship and brotherhood - and sisterhood, too! - that I have found here.

I have found tons of useful information from many knowledgeable members here, as well.

Which reminds me... I need to make my 2013 donation!

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
Re: Y2K Post
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »

:vrolijk_6:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.