Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Where did my coolant go?  (Read 6970 times)

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: Where did my coolant go?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 09:11:26 PM »

Saw three new Limited's at Biketoberfest, all parked pretty close together friday afternoon with puddles of coolant under them. A blue one at the new Outback had such a large puddle it had to be empty of coolant. When I pointed it out to the guy leaving on it, he said " won't hurt it, they have excess coolant just like a car" and rode away.  We all laughed at him and he just smiled.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 09:43:05 PM »

Saw three new Limited's at Biketoberfest, all parked pretty close together friday afternoon with puddles of coolant under them. A blue one at the new Outback had such a large puddle it had to be empty of coolant. When I pointed it out to the guy leaving on it, he said " won't hurt it, they have excess coolant just like a car" and rode away.  We all laughed at him and he just smiled.

Those are the kind of customers Harley loves; dumb as a box of rocks and willing to accept any kind of crap.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 11:36:16 PM »

How embarrassing it is to walk outside of an establishment and see a puddle of coolant under your new $40k+ motorcycle and having to explain to you friends and others around that see it that it's "normal" to do that.  How ridiculous it must sound to people to hear such BS that "it's normal" to leak coolant.  Just like some dog came up to it and took a big piss all over the front of the bike.  I'm sorry but you guys that tolerate that after paying such a premium for what is supposed to be "the top" of the line motorcycle must have more patience than I do.  This is one instance where I'm in the crowd of people that "if I have to explain it then you just wouldn't understand"  because I just don't understand.   :confused5:
Jesus is Lord

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 01:36:03 AM »

How embarrassing it is to walk outside of an establishment and see a puddle of coolant under your new $40k+ motorcycle and having to explain to you friends and others around that see it that it's "normal" to do that.  How ridiculous it must sound to people to hear such BS that "it's normal" to leak coolant.  Just like some dog came up to it and took a big piss all over the front of the bike.  I'm sorry but you guys that tolerate that after paying such a premium for what is supposed to be "the top" of the line motorcycle must have more patience than I do.  This is one instance where I'm in the crowd of people that "if I have to explain it then you just wouldn't understand"  because I just don't understand.   :confused5:

NEITHER DO I... this kind of amateurish CHIT should NOT be happening after all of the testing the MoCo SAYS they did on these ShowerHeads...  :soapbox: :drink:

There's another thread on which d00d said he's glad the MoCo doesn't make airplanes, cuz he lives near an airport and they'd be falling out of the SKY!  :'(

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries.