Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Saddleman Saddlebags  (Read 2582 times)

Jackpot

Saddleman Saddlebags
« on: October 04, 2013, 11:08:43 PM »

Bought Saddleman Saddlebags for my bike this spring. Thought they looked cool cause they had L.E.D. turn signal and tail-lites in the rear of bag. I was a little weary when I pulled them out of the carton.  The leather was a thinner grade than I expected. But I  kind of remised that point as I looked at the cool lites, so I installed them. What a waste of $430 that was. They won't hold their shape at all, and look like crap when you try to stuff them. After a two week trip to Sturgis, I just wanted to rip them off the bike and burn them. While at Sturgis, I went by a Boss Bag booth and was really impressed with their craftsmanship and quality. They kind of specialize Springers, but make bags for all Harleys. So I orderered a set today. Sure, they are a little spendy, $1200, but as the say-you get what you pay for. By the way, for the $1200, also includes a quick release bracket and you don't have to relocate your turn signals. Sorry I haven't been on here much, but it's been a really busy this summer. Son getting married, new grand-daughter, and truckin'. Got shut down tho last Friday for the 2 weeks cause had gall bladder taken out. Sucks to get old.

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.