Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 472

Author Topic: What did you do to or on your CVO today?  (Read 1154719 times)

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
Re: What did you do to or on your CVO today?
« Reply #285 on: December 03, 2013, 08:27:37 PM »

Looks good.  I'm right across the river from Leesburg.
We are practically neighbors. My buddies and I usually come over to your side because there are a lot of great roads to explore. Let me know if you are ever in our neck'o'th'woods.

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #286 on: December 03, 2013, 08:33:00 PM »

Can't wait to see it Cam.
I know it will be right.
Remember, we need pictures!

SBB

Thanks Chip. I am taking pictures of all the bits and pieces and will post in case anyone else would like to go down the same path.

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
« Reply #287 on: December 04, 2013, 04:28:02 AM »

Replaced the voltage regulator on '11 SERGU.  Remember the recall on 2012 model VRs?  Lots of posts here by people with bad VRs outside the recall window.  The VR that went bad had a manufactured date code of 1513 (15th week of '13), so it wasn't the original.  Wasn't thrilled to see new VR with same 1513.

Then rode in an ABATE toy run parade, got rained on, went to breakfast with 10 friends, started to go on a ride together but got rained on again (heavily), so we all rode on home.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Ultra Limited
« Reply #288 on: December 04, 2013, 08:33:45 AM »

Re-attached the right side running light after it fell out while cleaning.  Never had that happen before, but I was wiping off some BugSlide with a microfiber and must of turned the trim ring with too much force.  Put it back on and made sure I tightend it and the other side realy good. :)

Untitled by oneboltzfan, on Flickr
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue/Wicked Sapphire

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #289 on: December 04, 2013, 08:36:09 AM »

Well we got 10" of snow yesterday and another 15"-18" expected today, looks like the season is over here.

Where is global warming when you need it Al Gore?

Gecko

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #290 on: December 04, 2013, 06:01:12 PM »

Wasn't today, but Monday we had 65 degrees here in Nebraska and I hadn't been on the SERK for nearly two years.  My brother was killed in a work accident while the wife and I were on the way to Sturgis in 2011 and it just kind of took the wind out of my sails.  Anyway, thought I'd better at least run it for a while before winter sets in.  Went for a short ride and think I'll get back into riding.
2007 SERK3, SERT, V&H Dresser Duals, Monster Ovals, IDS, HID, knocking sound, valve noise.

If you think it's the journey not the destination you don't live in Nebraska.

hawkeye4jw

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2013, 01:48:16 PM »

Little head work, Dracula pipe and 24 cams.

So does that mean you got the new bike? How do you like it? Just put mine to bed for the winter. :~(

Jack

shelby500

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2013, 04:08:44 PM »

So does that mean you got the new bike? How do you like it? Just put mine to bed for the winter. :~(

Jack
Yes I got it on the 15th of last month. Now time to tinker a little. Then put away till Bike Week.

hawkeye4jw

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2013, 04:16:07 PM »

Yes I got it on the 15th of last month. Now time to tinker a little. Then put away till Bike Week.

Nice. It came in early. How do you like it? Saw one in the sun the other day. Looks really good. Did I tell you I found a heated Hammock seat for mine. The wife really likes it and I think I like it better then my Mustang. Will use it for traveling. Got the tour pak backrest and drivers backrest too match also.

Jack

shelby500

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2013, 05:17:57 PM »

Only 180 miles on it. One afternoon ride is all that we got before the weather turned. So for I'm liking it. Wife really likes it,more room and better seat!

Billy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2007 SERK
    • CVO2: 2014 SERK
« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2013, 08:37:19 PM »

Picked up my 14 Serk. They just installed light bar on the back of the tour pak Looks great and can be seen very well. 23 degree ride home but with Gerbing I could ride all day. This 14 Serk is so much better than the 07 Billy
2014 SERK Tribal Orange Wild one 501 apes Powder coated gloss black, Mustang Seat with backrest, King tour pack with smoked lights, LED aux lights, CD Dynamic front ringz, CD custom license plate with LED turns and brake light, Zumo 660 mounted on bar, Klock Werks 17 inch Flare windshield, Saddle bag guards, Added LED turn indicators in handle bar cover, Engine guard foot pegs

denis

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2114 cvo ultra blue
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2013, 09:24:03 PM »

removed old cfr slip ons recall on chrome  instaled the new replacements sounds good but about 25f outside so put away for winter >:(

hawkeye4jw

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2013, 09:28:49 PM »

Only 180 miles on it. One afternoon ride is all that we got before the weather turned. So for I'm liking it. Wife really likes it,more room and better seat!

My wife liked the stock seat on the 09 but it wasn't my favorite. This new Hammock seems like it is going to be a good long distance seat. I forgot they moved the trunk back and angled the backrest on the 14's.

Jack

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #298 on: December 06, 2013, 03:43:28 PM »

Have always rode a Freedom, time for new so I figured I'd try the Clearview Mail Slot. Went for a 50 mile scoot with super high winds, crack the slot open and my unzipped jacket stopped flapping!
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #299 on: December 06, 2013, 03:49:16 PM »

One more
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 472

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 22 queries.