Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 472

Author Topic: What did you do to or on your CVO today?  (Read 1155457 times)

michaelokielee@yahoo.com and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

SmokeyJoe

• 2012 RGC CVO
  • Elite CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: 2012 Road Glide
Re: What did you do to or on your CVO today?
« Reply #1155 on: June 04, 2014, 09:48:14 AM »

Clutch fluid is always like that.  I completely flushed mine when I did handlebars and it looked like that a week later. 

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

So it looks that way through the mechanics of the system vs. possible moisture contamination.  I was worried I somehow had a bad seal on the cover.
FuelMotos exhaust and tuning, Ohlins Front/Rear

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #1156 on: June 04, 2014, 09:49:07 AM »

So it looks that way through the mechanics of the system vs. possible moisture contamination.  I was worried I somehow had a bad seal on the cover.

Me too. I did some research and found it to be "normal"

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

MrSurly

• Formidable Faux
  • Elite CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #1157 on: June 04, 2014, 02:16:46 PM »

Me too. I did some research and found it to be "normal"

Ha-HAH!

They ALL do that.

You KNEW that was coming.
Rhetorical questions, who needs 'em?

2010FLHTCUSE5
Dethroned Garage Queen, Sullied 2013

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1158 on: June 04, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »

Ha-HAH!

They ALL do that.

You KNEW that was coming.

Yep! Lol

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #1159 on: June 05, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »

Got a set of Hogtunes Generation III speakers to slap in the ol SEEG as soon as I get off work
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

redbeard719

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE converted to FLTRXSE
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTSCI
« Reply #1160 on: June 05, 2014, 11:07:42 AM »

Got caught in some crummy weather over the Memorial day weekend on a multi-day ride through the mountains.  Even had to change course to avoid winter weather advisories, and even then, we still ran into some snow.

Anyway, got the bike all cleaned up, detailed, and waxed again with Royal Blue.  I've even gotten some friends sold on Royal Blue now too....Its some great stuff!

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #1161 on: June 05, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »

Yesterday got the 5000 mile service done at Frederick HD. The guy who washed the bike did as good a job as I do! Great customer service.
Today I installed the digital oil temp/level dipstick.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1162 on: June 05, 2014, 11:29:15 AM »

Got caught in some crummy weather over the Memorial day weekend on a multi-day ride through the mountains.  Even had to change course to avoid winter weather advisories, and even then, we still ran into some snow.

Anyway, got the bike all cleaned up, detailed, and waxed again with Royal Blue.  I've even gotten some friends sold on Royal Blue now too....Its some great stuff!

Damn Chad that sucks lol.

redbeard719

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #1163 on: June 05, 2014, 11:46:03 AM »

Damn Chad that sucks lol.

Haha, you ain't kidding!  We left out of Breckenridge at 730AM Sunday.  Me and the Mrs both had full leathers, heated jackets and gloves, and rain gear on.  Rain/fog/snow into the west side of the Eisenhower Tunnel and out the east side the trees and grassy areas were snow covered.  Roads were just wet, but we managed to find some cold-ass rain and tiny hail coming down from 11000'....

Still wasn't as bad as the time we were going over Vail Pass at 10PM in October on the way home, with more cold rain and thunderstorms.  with 18" apes, I felt like I was holding onto to 2 lightning rods that day.  Vail Pass was dark as hell that night!

Springtime in the Rockies! 

How you been doing?

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1164 on: June 05, 2014, 11:55:59 AM »

Haha, you ain't kidding!  We left out of Breckenridge at 730AM Sunday.  Me and the Mrs both had full leathers, heated jackets and gloves, and rain gear on.  Rain/fog/snow into the west side of the Eisenhower Tunnel and out the east side the trees and grassy areas were snow covered.  Roads were just wet, but we managed to find some cold-ass rain and tiny hail coming down from 11000'....

Still wasn't as bad as the time we were going over Vail Pass at 10PM in October on the way home, with more cold rain and thunderstorms.  with 18" apes, I felt like I was holding onto to 2 lightning rods that day.  Vail Pass was dark as hell that night!

Springtime in the Rockies! 

How you been doing?

That's what you call WHITE KNUCKLE RIDING haha. I am doing great. Did 800 miles up through Minnesota then down the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi last weekend. Dodged all the thunderstorms  :2vrolijk_21: Weather was awesome 85 and sunny got a nice tan lol. The riding is great up there. Now prepping for the journey to the Smokey mountains in 2 short weeks! Where the hell does the time go? Here's a cpl piccys:

This last pic was from Buena Vista park in Alma, WI. The park is a 500 foot climb above the town and river  :bananarock:

redbeard719

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #1165 on: June 05, 2014, 12:10:36 PM »

Nice pictures Jesse!  I forget how green it is up there! 

Here's one from our group on Memorial Day weekend.  This was on the west end of Paonia State Park, about an hour south of Glenwood Springs.   More bikes than I normally prefer, but it was a good group and was a great weekend.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1166 on: June 05, 2014, 12:23:02 PM »

Nice pictures Jesse!  I forget how green it is up there! 

Here's one from our group on Memorial Day weekend.  This was on the west end of Paonia State Park, about an hour south of Glenwood Springs.   More bikes than I normally prefer, but it was a good group and was a great weekend.

Wow there's some nice scooters there. My wife and I used to ride with about 10-15 bikes at all times but when we quit drinking they quit calling  :nixweiss: I hope to be able to come to Springs at a time when you will be around Chad. Would love to ride with ya.

MrSurly

• Formidable Faux
  • Elite CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #1167 on: June 05, 2014, 03:14:52 PM »

used to ride with about 10-15 bikes at all times but when we quit drinking they quit calling 

Oh,man, ain't that the truth! Welcome to my little world.
Rhetorical questions, who needs 'em?

2010FLHTCUSE5
Dethroned Garage Queen, Sullied 2013

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1168 on: June 05, 2014, 03:39:59 PM »

Oh,man, ain't that the truth! Welcome to my little world.

Sarhan

• Still a Live
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #1169 on: June 06, 2014, 01:33:55 PM »

Installed couple of parts on my friend scoot, he's member under name of Salman.

Jackpot XXX pipes
A short walk is tedious when no one walks with you, but a long journey is just like a few steps, when you walk with god & caring friends
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 472

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 22 queries.