Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 472

Author Topic: What did you do to or on your CVO today?  (Read 1155595 times)

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
Re: What did you do to or on your CVO today?
« Reply #1455 on: September 16, 2014, 08:21:05 PM »

Outstanding shot!

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #1456 on: September 16, 2014, 08:41:43 PM »

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #1457 on: September 17, 2014, 07:40:49 AM »

Those chrome weights can sure come off like the plain ones,,,  I had my rear fender fixed recently,,,  I'm ready to try another route.  :-\

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #1458 on: September 17, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »

:jack:
Those chrome weights can sure come off like the plain ones,,,  I had my rear fender fixed recently,,,  I'm ready to try another route.  :-\

Stuey my dealer switched to Dyna Beads. I thought both wheels lost their weights but turns out they switched and didn't mention it lol.

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #1459 on: September 18, 2014, 12:45:48 AM »

Jesse,, so I guess you are happy with the Dyna beads?  I'm gonna ask my dealer,,, I'll be ready for 2 new tires really soon.  Thanks ,
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 05:16:34 AM by cvostu »

citruscvo

• citruscvo

• CVO1: 2012 citrus orange - gunstock FHLXSE3
« Reply #1460 on: September 18, 2014, 01:16:11 AM »

New seat !
Usually what you are looking for is right in front of you...

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1461 on: September 18, 2014, 06:33:51 AM »

Jesse,, so I guess you are happy with the Dyna beads?  I'm gonna ask my dealer,,, I'll be read for 2 new tires really soon.  Thanks ,

No problems Stu.

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
« Reply #1462 on: September 18, 2014, 08:45:07 AM »

Purchased a pair of Motolight caliper mounted lights and had them installed by my dealer when the bike went in the shop. Included was Ultra Bright LED lamps, wiring harness for FL and braided cables. I view these as a safety asset for the ‘triangle of light’ system. Had one issue – the bolts sent were incorrectly threaded so there’s a black bolt in place until I can change them out. Motolight still offers forum members a discount and are an excellent firm.

TheHern

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • GA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE
    • Georgia Rollers Riding Club
« Reply #1463 on: September 18, 2014, 08:55:00 AM »

added plugs for the heated seats...starting to get chilly here at night in GA!

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #1464 on: September 19, 2014, 08:14:48 AM »

Rode from Maggie Valley GTG to Deals Gap, ate lunch, did the Dragon on new RK, then to Cherahola Skyway and back to MV. We passed a cop while coming back on 74 while doing 100. She must have been eager to get home caused she didn't turn around and give us coupons.

Regards
SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

ultrarider123

« Reply #1465 on: September 19, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »

Well, the plan was to take off and ride to the mvgtg with my lovely wife but she had to go into work. I already had the day off so instead of taking the trip without her, just rode to k'ville hd on Clinton hwy while she toiled away. Walked in and guess who I ran into?  Deserthog (Simon) was on his way back to NM and in the shop getting his oil changed for the trip home. Saw him at the counter purchasing a shirt....would'a known him anywhere from the pics on our website.  We had a great visit (talked about an hour or so) and he was on his way.  I introduced him to the owners (DJ Brown and his father, Dile) and they discussed a possible future purchase... ;D
Really enjoyed getting to meet him after reading his posts and the pics from the site. Class act that Simon. Safe travels back home, brother.  The picture is after the service was completed and he's talking to the K'ville HD owner, DJ.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 03:56:44 PM by Haird »

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1466 on: September 19, 2014, 04:00:15 PM »

Well, the plan was to take off and ride to the mvgtg with my lovely wife but she had to go into work. I already had the day off so instead of taking the trip without her, just rode to k'ville hd on Clinton hwy while she toiled away. Walked in and guess who I ran into?  Deserthog (Simon) was on his way back to NM and in the shop getting his oil changed for the trip home. Saw him at the counter purchasing a shirt....would'a known him anywhere from the pics on our website.  We had a great visit (talked about an hour or so) and he was on his way.  I introduced him to the owners (DJ Brown and his father, Dile) and they discussed a possible future purchase... ;D
Really enjoyed getting to meet him after reading his posts and the pics from the site. Class act that Simon. Safe travels back home, brother.  The picture is after the service was completed and he's talking to the K'ville HD owner, DJ.
That's awesome

ultrarider123

« Reply #1467 on: September 19, 2014, 04:03:18 PM »

Simon sure has a beautiful SERGU.  Love all the hand painted murals from pictures he's taken on trips.  The Lord be with you on your way home my friend...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:05:02 PM by Haird »

Bigfoot16

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Ultra Classic SE
« Reply #1468 on: September 19, 2014, 04:19:20 PM »

Very cool. I was just there last Saturday.
[img] C:\Users\Steve\Pictures\dragon.png

hawkeye4jw

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #1469 on: September 20, 2014, 09:32:25 PM »

I added the light bar to the tour pack today.

Ride Safe
Jack
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 472

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 22 queries.