Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 472

Author Topic: What did you do to or on your CVO today?  (Read 1154786 times)

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
Re: What did you do to or on your CVO today?
« Reply #1605 on: October 19, 2014, 10:09:01 PM »

Rode again today as well, I hope to get 4 or 5 more weeks of riding in before I change the oil, wash, wax and put her to bed for the winter.

You may just do that, no way in HE double hockey sticks I will though lol. I am too far north of ya!

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ChopperPilot

• 1K CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2023 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2020 FLHXSE (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2014 FXSBSE (Sold)
« Reply #1606 on: October 19, 2014, 10:37:43 PM »

I hear you, just keep that cold weather up there a little longer.
2023 CVO Street Glide
Whiskey Neat
Khrome Werks Duals

2019 Heritage Classic 114 Special
Silver Flux and Black Fuse
Rinehart 2 into 1 Pipe
Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner

2014 CVO Breakout
Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 Pipes
Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner

AMEDD_SFC

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 CVO Limited
    • TX

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - The Big Red One
« Reply #1607 on: October 20, 2014, 10:15:13 AM »

OH MAN THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!!  :P

We Texans have paid for our prime riding weather with three months of 100 degree riding days!    :coolblue:  Went out to Leakey (Twisted Sisters) area this weekend.  Everyone and their brother was out riding!  I love this time of year.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark B.
SFC, USA (RET)

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1608 on: October 20, 2014, 10:18:43 AM »

We Texans have paid for our prime riding weather with three months of 100 degree riding days!    :coolblue:  Went out to Leakey (Twisted Sisters) area this weekend.  Everyone and their brother was out riding!  I love this time of year.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark I hope to be in your shoes in the next few years. We would gladly give up the summer months to gain ride time. We can just go jump in the lake instead!

Jesse

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ultrarider123

« Reply #1609 on: October 20, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »

Cheers, Mark

Y'all have had some hot weather.  Been a cooler, dryer Summer here in East TN.  Last few weeks have been very wet, however.  I'm hoping that the wet stuff is done for a while.

Mark, Lord willing I'm headed down Texas way the first week of November.  Riding down to Houston for work.  Been to Houston but not riding and not for many years.  Looking forward to it and if there is time, hopefully be able to catch up with some members while I'm down that way.....
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:29:11 AM by Haird »

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
« Reply #1610 on: October 20, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »

Cheers,

Mark

I lived outside of San Antonio for quite a while.  Was great to ride in the foothills around Fredricksburg and Bandera.  Bandera has some nice watering holes. Just don't tell'em you know me no matter what..  LOL.

AMEDD_SFC

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 CVO Limited
    • TX

« Reply #1611 on: October 20, 2014, 06:06:48 PM »

Y'all have had some hot weather.  Been a cooler, dryer Summer here in East TN.  Last few weeks have been very wet, however.  I'm hoping that the wet stuff is done for a while.

Mark, Lord willing I'm headed down Texas way the first week of November.  Riding down to Houston for work.  Been to Houston but not riding and not for many years.  Looking forward to it and if there is time, hopefully be able to catch up with some members while I'm down that way.....

Depending on the length of your stay, I certainly hope you can get down to Galveston and maybe take the ferry across and do a loop around the bay.  Last year my brother and I took the coast road down to Corpus Cristi and back through the Hill country on Thanksgiving weekend.  Never dropped below 50.  Although a little chilly, chaps, heated seat, grips made it a very nice ride!

Kind Regards,

Mark

Mark B.
SFC, USA (RET)

AMEDD_SFC

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 CVO Limited
    • TX

« Reply #1612 on: October 20, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »

I lived outside of San Antonio for quite a while.  Was great to ride in the foothills around Fredricksburg and Bandera.  Bandera has some nice watering holes. Just don't tell'em you know me no matter what..  LOL.

LOL!  Fortunately for me, they aren't too picky so I get around a bit.  I am planning another day ride around the 1st of November.  Our route takes us to http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/lost-maples Lost Maples which will hopefully be starting to show the fall colors.

Cheers!

Mark

Google image for reference.

Mark B.
SFC, USA (RET)

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1613 on: October 20, 2014, 07:51:58 PM »

Just rode another 100 miles. Can't believe the weather right now. Upper 60's and low 70's and tons of sunshine. Looks like we get another week or 2 before putting the toys in the garage. Got 300 miles in this week so far.

ultrarider123

« Reply #1614 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:55 AM »

Depending on the length of your stay, I certainly hope you can get down to Galveston and maybe take the ferry across and do a loop around the bay.  Last year my brother and I took the coast road down to Corpus Cristi and back through the Hill country on Thanksgiving weekend.  Never dropped below 50.  Although a little chilly, chaps, heated seat, grips made it a very nice ride!
Kind Regards,
Mark

Would love to have that kind of spare time this trip but not to be.  I have to be there by 0700 on Wednesday so blasting down on Tuesday (or may start out after work on Monday) and on my way back home on Friday.
The bay ferry and Corpus Cristi rides sound like a blast....maybe next time down.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1615 on: October 21, 2014, 11:20:50 AM »

Installed agitator breather and chrome induction module cover.

willyB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1616 on: October 21, 2014, 01:21:49 PM »

Jswerve,

I bought one early this year and had it on for about 2 weeks. I swapped it back to the stock 110 air cleaner. No reason, I just missed the 110 on the air cleaner. Go figure.

If you know anyone looking let me know.

They do look really cool though. I think they make the V of the v-twin standout.
GMR 577 Cams, S & S Lifters, S & S Pushrods, V&H Headers, Rinehart 4” Slipons, TTS Tuner, 12" Yaffee Monkey Bars, Color Matched Chopped Tour Pak (510 HP and 763 TQ +/-)

ultrarider123

« Reply #1617 on: October 21, 2014, 01:33:04 PM »

Installed agitator breather and chrome induction module cover.

I liked it when the MoCo introduced it and still like it.  Looks really good on our bikes with the agitator wheels.  Ya done gooder dare, Jesse.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1618 on: October 21, 2014, 01:35:43 PM »

I patiently waited for one to appear for sale at a fair price. Finally nabbed it. Sachs says it's probably Harley's best air filter in terms of air flow. He said the stock ac restricts a bit. I like the style so what the hell. 

ultrarider123

« Reply #1619 on: October 21, 2014, 02:05:15 PM »

Let's try this Jesse  Oh, to heck with it.  Me and tapatalk just don't work well together..... >:(
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 02:11:34 PM by Haird »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 472

Page created in 0.293 seconds with 22 queries.