Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Author Topic: Would youdo an even trade, a CVO Breakout for a Street Glide Special  (Read 22120 times)

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member

I got offered $24,000 on trade for my CVO Breakout, thus making it an even swap for a Charcoal Pearl Gray Street Glide Special.  I would love to keep both, but its one of the other.  I miss the bags and the sound system, but I love the rarity of the Breakout.  I do feel less compelled to ride the Breakout because its so shiney and perfect....I'm torn.

ultrarider123

Re: Would youdo an even trade, a CVO Breakout for a Street Glide Special
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 01:28:17 PM »

I got offered $24,000 on trade for my CVO Breakout, thus making it an even swap for a Charcoal Pearl Gray Street Glide Special.  I would love to keep both, but its one of the other.  I miss the bags and the sound system, but I love the rarity of the Breakout.  I do feel less compelled to ride the Breakout because its so shiney and perfect....I'm torn.

Nicky, sounds like you have already answered your own question.  Miss the bags, sound system...positives.  Rarity of the Breakout...a positive for the Breakout.  Less compelled to ride the Breakout because of the looks....while a positive for the Breakout, more a positive for getting a bike you will ride/enjoy more in the SG.  An even swap is hard to pass up...another positive for trading, no sales tax.  Some states will charge you the full price on a straight swap so if you do this, you may want to swap for a $1 just so there is an amount to tax... :nixweiss:
My 2009 SG was close to the same color as the one you are looking into (Black pearl...) so it's a good looker.  Whatever you decide, good luck to ya...

ChopperPilot

• 1K CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2023 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2020 FLHXSE (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2014 FXSBSE (Sold)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »

For me they would have to give me a lot more for me to trade my CVO Breakout in for anything else.  You can always get bags for a Breakout and tunes if you want and still have a rare ride.
2023 CVO Street Glide
Whiskey Neat
Khrome Werks Duals

2019 Heritage Classic 114 Special
Silver Flux and Black Fuse
Rinehart 2 into 1 Pipe
Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner

2014 CVO Breakout
Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 Pipes

24v

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:07:39 PM »

Who cares if it is rare.  What good is an only motorcycle if there is any reason you don't want to ride it? 

mbrewer566

• 2014 CVO Softail Deluxe, 2015 Indian Roadmaster, 2015 Indian Chief Vintage
  • Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 05:22:26 PM »

I've actually got both.  Just traded my Slim for a '14 SGS (Mysterious Red).  I understand your dilemma...both are phenomenal bikes.  I think the Breakout might actually be worth more, as some are selling for way over new sticker price on eBay.  However, it's your decision, not ours...good luck.  You can't go wrong either way.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 12:58:49 PM »

On a trade in at $24K with a tax savings due to the trade in, it would be closer to $26K in real money.  The SGS is $23K + tax + dealer BS, it comes out to an even swap.

ematicic

• Full CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2013 Break Out
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 05:50:05 PM »

I remember all the mods you posted about. Did you keep all the stock stuff, you will have about $5Gs in the new sled in after market parts again. Don't forget to consider all that. Remember how much they suck out of the gate.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 06:18:53 PM »

I got offered $24,000 on trade for my CVO Breakout, thus making it an even swap for a Charcoal Pearl Gray Street Glide Special.  I would love to keep both, but its one of the other.  I miss the bags and the sound system, but I love the rarity of the Breakout.  I do feel less compelled to ride the Breakout because its so shiney and perfect....I'm torn.
OMG here we go again... WTF did you get rid of your last SG for if you were just going to get another one 6 months later?  :nixweiss: Did you even ride the CVO breakout? Maybe you should just buy posters of a new bike and hang them in the garage every 6 months?

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 06:53:47 PM »

Say what you think Jesse.   :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:53:22 PM by cvostu »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »

Probably not the only one who thinks that. ;)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 10:29:27 PM »

Probably not the only one who thinks that. ;)

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 07:24:52 AM »

Say what you think Jesse.   :2vrolijk_21:
LOL  :bananarock:

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 09:15:18 AM »

OMG here we go again... WTF did you get rid of your last SG for if you were just going to get another one 6 months later?  :nixweiss: Did you even ride the CVO breakout? Maybe you should just buy posters of a new bike and hang them in the garage every 6 months?

I didn't know my purchases were meant to make you happy.  Yes, I did ride the Breakout, yes I like the NEW Street Glide with the infotainment and redesigned bag lids.  The dealer called me....it's an option. 

Cool your jets CVO Harley mafia....you guys can rest easy knowing I'm not going into YOUR bank accounts to do whatever I decide to do.

x1237271727838

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »

I didn't know my purchases were meant to make you happy.  Yes, I did ride the Breakout, yes I like the NEW Street Glide with the infotainment and redesigned bag lids.  The dealer called me....it's an option. 

Cool your jets CVO Harley mafia....you guys can rest easy knowing I'm not going into YOUR bank accounts to do whatever I decide to do.

x1237271727838

I see a new secrete society forming.  :drink:
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 09:28:06 AM »

Gotta love those "mafia" opinions here.     I really think anyone that gives up the comforts of what baggers offer,,  will eventually miss them.   Riding around with a back pack would never get it for me... I need my tunes and my storage.  :)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 10:01:44 AM »

x1237271727838

Then don't ask for our opinions of how YOU should spend YOUR money. :confused5:  Make your own mind up instead. :idea2:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 10:05:46 AM »

By the way, I think you should do the trade. :2vrolijk_21:

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2013, 10:31:15 AM »

Absolutely, positively I would trade.   :bananarock:
Jesus is Lord

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2013, 10:33:27 AM »

I just got a text from the salesman that I talk to....the only reason they were going to give me $24k was because they have a customer in Australia that they deal with and he asked if the knew of anyone or if they had a line on one.  The Aussie is out of the deal.  They said they'd give me $22k now....I texted back no way.  He said he's gonna call me when he gets to the dealer.

On a side note, there are a lot of Aussies on this forum, I wonder if it was anyone on here?

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2013, 11:20:18 AM »

By the way, I think you should do the trade. :2vrolijk_21:

x2
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

BDMastiff

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »

Harsh & Not very cool in my opinion.  There are intelligent ways to make your point without being insulting.  Go ahead and bash me too if it makes you feel good.  I don't really care what a stranger on the internet thinks about me.

x1237271727838

You should enjoy riding your bike.  I've had almost every model of Harley they make.  As I've gotten older I only want to ride a touring bike.  People may tease me about my Geezer-Glide but I ride over 20K miles a year and I'm happy.  A few years ago I bought a $40K Big Dog.  It was more like a Big Mistake.  It was a cool looking bike but I rarely rode it and sold it at a huge loss.  You're correct, it is your bank account.  I'd ditch the Breakout and get the bike you really want.  Just my .02 cents.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2013, 11:43:42 AM »

Just got back from the dealer.....$22k is the best they can do.  I'd have to come up with just over $3k, then exhaust and tune for another $2k, I think I'm gonna keep what I have.  I guess I have my car for tunes and storage.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2013, 02:06:04 PM »

Harsh & Not very cool in my opinion.  There are intelligent ways to make your point without being insulting.  Go ahead and bash me too if it makes you feel good.  I don't really care what a stranger on the internet thinks about me.

Nor should Jesse.  Everyone has their opinions.  You are free to express yours, just as Jesse was free to express his.

rockinred

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2013, 03:34:43 PM »

Nicky, here's my 2cents. 

Well... with another 3K into your Breakout you will blow away a stock looking SG and everything that model would have to offer.   Here we go... Buy custom detachable quick release bags and quick release backrest.  Then buy a HD windshield quick release and mount on the Boom audio to it.  Then go ahead and throw some air suspension on the rear and you sir would blow away any street glide and also have the option of stripping it down in 10 seconds to have one of the hottest looking softails on the market. 

Really there's no comparison unless maybe a CVO SG.  You want to walk away from that paint and big motor for stock SG?  You crazy is all i have to say. 

In the end it's about what makes you happy.

ematicic

• Full CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2013 Break Out
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »

I kinda thought you were attempting to solicit opinions. I guess I mis-read the opening post.

Plus, I always thought it was supposed to be "+" not "x". I mean if someone would agree, they would use that to indicate that one more person, +1 was agreeing, kinda like an extra like. So, in my head, it is like "hey, I like that!" and the next guy would be like, hey, me too +1. So there we are left with a grand total of 2 people liking something. This is double the result of "hey, that sucks!" and the next guys says, awesome, I hate that also x1. because that would still be one. I guess that is why everybody is using numbers higher than 1. I would really attempt to make this complicated if I could figure out how to type an exponent.

But to answer the question in the title, no. I wouldn't.

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2013, 06:26:58 AM »

It would be like swopping  a silk purse for a pig's ear  ;D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:17:29 PM by Fisherman »

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 04:33:50 AM »

Just got back from the dealer.....$22k is the best they can do.  I'd have to come up with just over $3k, then exhaust and tune for another $2k, I think I'm gonna keep what I have.  I guess I have my car for tunes and storage.
  Nicky Nicky Nicky . . . ever since you took possession of the Breakout, you've been going back and forth between holding onto it or selling it.  The one thing you haven't done enough of is RIDE RIDE RIDE.  You have got an awesome machine, ride and enjoy.  The value will still be there if you ever decide to trade it in.  I picked mine up in February and I'm going in for the 15,000 mile service in two weeks . . . and i live on a tiny island.  Street Glides will always be around, '13 CVO Breakouts in our color scheme are as classic and enduring as they come.
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

ultrarider123

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 07:51:39 AM »

Nicky Nicky Nicky . . . ever since you took possession of the Breakout, you've been going back and forth between holding onto it or selling it.  The one thing you haven't done enough of is RIDE RIDE RIDE.  You have got an awesome machine, ride and enjoy.  The value will still be there if you ever decide to trade it in.  I picked mine up in February and I'm going in for the 15,000 mile service in two weeks . . . and i live on a tiny island.  Street Glides will always be around, '13 CVO Breakouts in our color scheme are as classic and enduring as they come.

Speedy, very well said...+1 (or is that X1, =1, #1....I'm so confused)

Nicky, as for the new deal you have been offered...stick with the Breakout.  Plus, I'd be ripping that dealer a new sphincter over renouncing their original offer.  Whether they have a buyer for your bike or not, they should be held accountable for an offer...not cool.

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Hard Candy Gold Dust/Liquid Sun
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »

IMO the Breakout is worth more than $24K and the SG Special can be found for less than $24k.
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! - Davy Crockett

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »

IMO the Breakout is worth more than $24K and the SG Special can be found for less than $24k.
My uncle just bought a SGS for $22,495 and they doubled the factory warranty. Slow time for the dealers with this white stuff flying around up here.  :coolblue:

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »

I would do the sgs.    Just sayin,,

SLJ

• SLJ
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2013, 05:49:47 AM »

I'm from Australia and you won't get one down here new for under $43k

I've got a 2014 in silver and people go nuts about it. Literally. I get people holding up green lights to talk and try to take photos from cars!
I gets a little too much at times as I'd love to chat for 20 mins but sometimes I can't. I had a nice Fatboy that got comments before but nothing like the BO.

Certainly not a bike I'd recommend for people with a social disorder :2vrolijk_21:

Tell the dealer you want more $$, importing the breakouts are a little tricky but can be done.

2013CVOBreakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 11:51:53 PM »

I had never thought about buying a HD till I walked into a dealership and saw a Breakout. I fell in love. While I do have thoughts about saving it or riding my Warrior so as not to take the chance of dropping the Breakout I shake those off and ride that MF as often and as far as I can. If I use it up Ill have the engine rebuilt. If I drop it Ill have it fixed. Its beautiful and I love the bike. While I have learned to appreciate other HD bikes there is not one I would trade my Breakout for. I wouldn't even trade it for a 2014 model, I don't like the paint scheme.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 12:08:46 AM »

I had never thought about buying a HD till I walked into a dealership and saw a Breakout. I fell in love. While I do have thoughts about saving it or riding my Warrior so as not to take the chance of dropping the Breakout I shake those off and ride that MF as often and as far as I can. If I use it up Ill have the engine rebuilt. If I drop it Ill have it fixed. Its beautiful and I love the bike. While I have learned to appreciate other HD bikes there is not one I would trade my Breakout for. I wouldn't even trade it for a 2014 model, I don't like the paint scheme.
. +1
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 04:35:01 AM »

Exactly you hit the nail on the head 2013 CVOBreakout  :bananarock:i could have made £10000 just before i took delivery and in a year when the resection bit me in the rear end but no its not for sale its a bike for life for me anyway!!

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 08:11:33 AM »

+1

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2013, 06:34:30 PM »

Just no possible way i would trade a BO for a Street Glide, and I ride a LOT of Street Glides.  Whenever I am on the West Coast at our HQ I rent one to ride the PCH, and I rent them frequently when on vacation(all the HD dealers have for rentals typically are Ultras and Street Glides, so it's an each choice for me).  I am probably on them 35 to 40 days a year.

Don't get me wrong, the Street Glide is a super cool bike.  Comfort for all day riding and blaring the tunes while driving around Big Sur is awesome, and much better handling than the Ultras.  I also really like the Batwing front end. But I  like the more nimble(a realtive term with the size of these bikes!) handling of the BO.  I'm just not a touring guy.  I wouldn't pack stuff in side bags for an overnighter, just not my thing, so the lack of bags is no big deal.

Overall just too much bulk for me to live with everyday.

But hey, what do I know, i think the Street Glide is still far and away the best selling model HD has... :2vrolijk_21:

2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2013, 01:06:45 PM »

I traded in the Breakout.  The clear coat on the tank was pitting all over the place.  it looked like pinholes in the clear.....I tried buffing it to no avail.  I also noticed 4 blackish/brown specks on the tank as well.  The front fended pinstripe was messed up at the lip of the fender.  All in all, the bike was sexy as hell, I think the paint was executed poorly.  i wish they didn't sub out the paint work because I think that if Harley did it in house, it would have been better.  There are a lot of guys getting replacement fenders and tanks after not even a year of ownership....that is no bueno!  The Street Glide Special is awesome.....for the 10 miles I put on it before it snowed and salted everywhere.

CVOSE Breakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 02:21:42 PM »

I think you done the right thing Nicky. You haven't stopped complaining about the Breakout, and have been looking for reasons to off load since you bought it. Youve probably written as many posts as you have ridden miles. Hey, no disrespect but some people just like the idea of owning a  harley. Each to their own. I hope you enjoy your new ride. ;D Dave

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 02:34:49 PM »

I think you done the right thing Nicky. You haven't stopped complaining about the Breakout, and have been looking for reasons to off load since you bought it. Youve probably written as many posts as you have ridden miles. Hey, no disrespect but some people just like the idea of owning a  harley. Each to their own. I hope you enjoy your new ride. ;D Dave

Oh no Nicky, it looks like your trade has dissed some BO owners!  To each his own.  I think you have made a wise decision for you.  There is nothing wrong about discussing what we like and dislike about our rides.  It's all opinionated info that we readers digest and process to our own whims as we learn what everyone thinks about their own bike.  I don't think I could stand to read only the positive aspects of H-D anymore than I would just the negative stuff.  Personally, I enjoy the variety of comments, good and bad, that people post.  That's the whole idea behind this great resource, the CVO site.  Many happy miles to you on the new scoot! 
Jesus is Lord

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2013, 03:49:36 PM »

I traded in the Breakout.  The clear coat on the tank was pitting all over the place.  it looked like pinholes in the clear.....I tried buffing it to no avail.  I also noticed 4 blackish/brown specks on the tank as well.  The front fended pinstripe was messed up at the lip of the fender.  All in all, the bike was sexy as hell, I think the paint was executed poorly.  i wish they didn't sub out the paint work because I think that if Harley did it in house, it would have been better.  There are a lot of guys getting replacement fenders and tanks after not even a year of ownership....that is no bueno!  The Street Glide Special is awesome.....for the 10 miles I put on it before it snowed and salted everywhere.
:worthless:

Come on Nicky  let us see the Beauty   ;D

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2013, 07:51:12 PM »

He never stopped complaining about the previous bike he had on another forum before he traded it in on the BO.  :huepfenlol2:

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2013, 10:19:26 PM »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....  :coolblue:

redbeard719

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE converted to FLTRXSE
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTSCI
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2013, 09:54:24 AM »

He never stopped complaining about the previous bike he had on another forum before he traded it in on the BO.  :huepfenlol2:

Or the one before that either...I'm surprised to see you claiming paint woes on a warrantied bike to justify the new one.  And FWIW, you won't find a better custom painter than Gunslingers.

I can't really say I'm much surprised here.

Congrats on the new bike!

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »

I'm not claiming anything.  The clear coat had what looked like pinholes in it, and there was 4 or 5 black/brown specks that will probably end up being rust.  It's not complaining, it's stating facts. ,As far as Gunslinger doing bad work, that's not what I meant....I meant the polished/raw metal poses issues, just like previous HDs like the CVO sprinters and fat boys.

I'm happy, and that is all that matters....

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2013, 02:34:58 PM »

Nice.  Love the charcoal color.  Hope your Happy Nick.

Don't listen to all the BS.

Going to add either the SG, Ultra or Limited this spring   :2vrolijk_21:

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2013, 03:20:55 PM »

Nicky the new bike looks great. The SG is my second favorite HD. ;) One of these days it will be added to the collection...I like the charcoal color but I think i'll be going for the black one. It will go nicely with the black/silver BO and will be the bike to ride when I need to carry some stuff with me like when I join up with Mikeytee and the rest of the members on one of their famous GTG's. I will swap out the wheels, though. I'm thinking 18 rear/21 front in this style:

cvo1717

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2013 CVO BREAKOUT BLACK SOLD
    • CVO2: 2010 CVO FATBOB BLACK DENIM HELLFIRE FLAMES TRADED IN
    • CVO3: 2020 CVO street glide
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2013, 04:58:42 PM »

Those are really awesome wheels
Mike
2013 CVO BREAKOUT 117 KIT
ROSAS HEADS WOODS TW 8-6 CAM
RB RACING 2 INTO 1 PROSTOCK CHALLENGE PIPE
130 HP  134 TQ STD
126 hp   131 TQ SAE

2013CVOBreakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2013, 06:36:16 PM »

Nicky, I don't know you but I just have to hang my head and sigh. I just cant fathom doing what you did. I guess the BO was to much of a bike. You cant blame it on the paint as it was warrantied. Never in a million years would I trade my Breakout for a f$%*in bagger. You will regret this down the road.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2013, 07:42:19 PM »

Nice.  Love the charcoal color.  Hope your Happy Nick.

Don't listen to all the BS.

Going to add either the SG, Ultra or Limited this spring   :2vrolijk_21:
HUH????  I know there was a really nice Ultra at a dealer in Zanesville this summer.  ::)

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2013, 11:02:06 PM »

HUH????  I know there was a really nice Ultra at a dealer in Zanesville this summer.  ::)
Still there.  Go buy it....... ;)

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2013, 04:13:58 AM »

SG is a great bike, love mine. Thinking about dropping down to one bike just not ready to make the decision between the breakout and the sg.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2013, 09:36:27 AM »

Nicky, I don't know you but I just have to hang my head and sigh. I just cant fathom doing what you did. I guess the BO was to much of a bike. You cant blame it on the paint as it was warrantied. Never in a million years would I trade my Breakout for a f$%*in bagger. You will regret this down the road.

The paint issues bother me...I don't want to deal with swapping tins for 2 years, then have to pay out of pocket.  There are a bunch of people are having issues.  On the top of the line model of of anything, there shouldn't be issues like that.  It was no where near "too much" bike for me.  Raw metal + clear coat failure = rust and replacement tins, I don't like this.  You may not mind, but I do.

2013CVOBreakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2013, 11:13:27 AM »

Mine is fine. If it weren't  I would have them replace it under warranty and inspect the new stuff before installation. Whatever, it doesn't matter to me. It does seem to me though that you have been whining about the bike since you bought it and according to others you were whining about the one you had before. One thing this does tell me is to renew my warranty in a year. Hope you enjoy the bagger.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2013, 11:27:46 AM »

3 weeks ago it was "so shiney (sic) and perfect."

Now this:

I traded in the Breakout.  The clear coat on the tank was pitting all over the place.  it looked like pinholes in the clear.....I tried buffing it to no avail.  I also noticed 4 blackish/brown specks on the tank as well.  The front fended pinstripe was messed up at the lip of the fender.  All in all, the bike was sexy as hell, I think the paint was executed poorly.  i wish they didn't sub out the paint work because I think that if Harley did it in house, it would have been better.

Watch your paint, Breakout owners!  Apparently, when it goes, it goes quick! ::)

2013CVOBreakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »

This is kindof like " I have to kill myself now because I see wrinkle in my skin and which means Im gonna die sooner or later".

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2013, 11:59:07 AM »

Kind of hard to sympathize with someone who supposedly knew about Harley's previous attempt to copy a show circuit fad ("grind" paint job on Fatboy) and still went ahead and bought a Harley with a clear on raw metal finish.  It works fine on the show circuit because those bikes don't get ridden in the elements, and they only have to last a short time.

Anyhow, I don't see a need to bash Nicky because he unloaded his bike and bought another Harley.  Anyone who buys a Harley deserves commiseration, not attacks.  So be nice, like me.

Jerry ;)
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2013, 01:49:06 PM »

This is kindof like " I have to kill myself now because I see wrinkle in my skin and which means Im gonna die sooner or later".

Yeah, kind of like that......

cvo1717

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2013 CVO BREAKOUT BLACK SOLD
    • CVO2: 2010 CVO FATBOB BLACK DENIM HELLFIRE FLAMES TRADED IN
    • CVO3: 2020 CVO street glide
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2013, 05:57:52 PM »

Hey my breakout is having the rear fender changed due to rust, if the problem persists i could see myself getting fed up and selling it .with that said I do love the bike and and probably would not sell it for any other reason.The street glide is an awesome bike too I would save up and have 2 bikes if i were nickey
Mike
2013 CVO BREAKOUT 117 KIT
ROSAS HEADS WOODS TW 8-6 CAM
RB RACING 2 INTO 1 PROSTOCK CHALLENGE PIPE
130 HP  134 TQ STD
126 hp   131 TQ SAE

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2013, 06:23:42 PM »

I took my SG and my Breakout for rides today. Probably about 100 miles each. I don't think I could let either one go.

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2013, 08:05:47 PM »

If Nicky want to sell or trade his BO for another model, why would it chafe your a$$?  If he decides to trade the SG in 3 months, what does it matter to anyone here?  It's his money and he can do whatever he wants to with it.  More power to him.  When you are making his payments or it cost you something personally then get upset. Until then don't get your panties in such a wad.    :drink:
Jesus is Lord

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2013, 02:30:39 AM »

If Nicky want to sell or trade his BO for another model, why would it chafe your a$$?  If he decides to trade the SG in 3 months, what does it matter to anyone here?  It's his money and he can do whatever he wants to with it.  More power to him.  When you are making his payments or it cost you something personally then get upset. Until then don't get your panties in such a wad.    :drink:

At least one person gets it....

I don't understand why people care about what others do with their money.

....I'm gonna go buy a 2014 CVO Breakout in blue....and set my FLHXS on fire.

ChopperPilot

• 1K CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2023 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2020 FLHXSE (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2014 FXSBSE (Sold)
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2013, 08:56:38 AM »

X2
2023 CVO Street Glide
Whiskey Neat
Khrome Werks Duals

2019 Heritage Classic 114 Special
Silver Flux and Black Fuse
Rinehart 2 into 1 Pipe

2014 CVO Breakout
Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 Pipes

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »

....I'm gonna go buy a 2014 CVO Breakout in blue....and set my FLHXS on fire.

Regarding buying a 'blue' BO...Not the blue BO!!! Anything but the blue BO!  (just kidding!) :)

Nicky, I look at the reactions differently. Us BO owners are a small group of folks and we hate to see anyone leave the tribe. Look at it this way: it's better than everyone begging you to PLEASE sell the BO because you are not cool enough to own one! But now that you pulled the trigger and sold it hey I'll be jealous of you every time I have to travel more than a couple hundred miles away from home and have to count on the kindness of my bagger friends to have enough stuff packed for survival.

BTW, how many miles have you put on your SG so far? Any comparison reports on differences in ride quality, feel, etc.? What mods are you thinking of? Pipes, wheels? Details, man, details!! I would like to have some ideas for when I add an SG next to my vintage 2013 black and silver BO - aka the 'ONLY' year and color combo the bike gods intended for this bike! ;)

Cam

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2013, 10:20:41 AM »

Regarding buying a 'blue' BO...Not the blue BO!!! Anything but the blue BO!  (just kidding!) :)

Nicky, I look at the reactions differently. Us BO owners are a small group of folks and we hate to see anyone leave the tribe. Look at it this way: it's better than everyone begging you to PLEASE sell the BO because you are not cool enough to own one! But now that you pulled the trigger and sold it hey I'll be jealous of you every time I have to travel more than a couple hundred miles away from home and have to count on the kindness of my bagger friends to have enough stuff packed for survival.

BTW, how many miles have you put on your SG so far? Any comparison reports on differences in ride quality, feel, etc.? What mods are you thinking of? Pipes, wheels? Details, man, details!! I would like to have some ideas for when I add an SG next to my vintage 2013 black and silver BO - aka the 'ONLY' year and color combo the bike gods intended for this bike! ;)

Cam

I've got a whopping 11 miles on it.  The day I picked it up, it was 42 degrees.  The next day, it snowed 1/2" and another 1/2" of salt was laid.  It's parked until March or April.  As for mods, I think I'm going to do the V&H Dresser Duals with the Hi-Output slip ons.  I went to the dealer yesterday and there was a 2012 with this set up and it sounded perfect.

As for the Breakout....it was the closest thing to a custom you could get from a manufacturer.  I love the looks of it, but being OCD about keeping my toys nice, the thought of having tins swapped was A. Annoying/dis-heartening, and B. Another chance for someone to mess something else up during swapping.  Honestly....having to have the tank swapped before purchase because of a black speck and clear coat flaking took the wind out of my sails.  Then to see 4 more of those specks, and what looked like pinholes on the replacement tank annoyed the chit out of me.  Some people can say, "let the warranty cover it.....you'll have a new part in 8-10 weeks".  That's not me, so I got rid of it.

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2013, 10:30:53 AM »

Speedy, very well said...+1 (or is that X1, =1, #1....I'm so confused)

Nicky, as for the new deal you have been offered...stick with the Breakout.  Plus, I'd be ripping that dealer a new sphincter over renouncing their original offer.  Whether they have a buyer for your bike or not, they should be held accountable for an offer...not cool.

Just when I think I got the secret code figured out....................here comes Howard   :rolleyes2:
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2013, 11:30:52 AM »

"Would you do an even trade, a CVO Breakout for a Street Glide Special"

I agree that some of the replies on this thread have been chitty to say the least, but your comment above leads me to question why you start threads asking these kinds of questions in the first place.  What was the point of starting the thread?  Did you really plan on making your decision based on the input of a bunch of strangers on the internet?  When you decide on your next purchase do you intend to set up a poll on the forum and buy whatever the majority tell you to buy? 

My point is if you don't want opinions on what to do with your money, don't ask questions about what you should do with your money.  Seems simple to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2013, 11:41:35 AM »

Yes Jerry you're missing something.  Your morning cup of coffee.  ;)
Jesus is Lord

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »

Once you go bagger, you'll never go back...
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2013, 04:57:54 PM »

Once you go bagger, you'll never go back...
That's not true Nicky had a brand new SG before he bought the breakout lol.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2013, 05:21:47 PM »

That's not true Nicky had a brand new SG before he bought the breakout lol.

.....I'm back though.

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2013, 08:49:44 PM »

"Would you do an even trade, a CVO Breakout for a Street Glide Special"

I agree that some of the replies on this thread have been chitty to say the least, but your comment above leads me to question why you start threads asking these kinds of questions in the first place.  What was the point of starting the thread?  Did you really plan on making your decision based on the input of a bunch of strangers on the internet?  When you decide on your next purchase do you intend to set up a poll on the forum and buy whatever the majority tell you to buy? 

My point is if you don't want opinions on what to do with your money, don't ask questions about what you should do with your money.  Seems simple to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

Jerry

Not to be the last to the party but I agree with Jerry.  I don't know you Nicky but I would say the same to anyone that asked the same question.  When you solicit other people's opinions, why do you get defensive when they share their honest thoughts with you?   :nixweiss:  If you weren't prepared for a variety of answers (some not to your liking) than why did you ask for feedback?  You are not the first person nor will you be the last on this site to ask for input and then be upset over the responses you get in return.

Happy you like your new SG.  Ride safe.

Judy
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2013, 08:15:54 PM »

Not to be the last to the party but I agree with Jerry.  I don't know you Nicky but I would say the same to anyone that asked the same question.  When you solicit other people's opinions, why do you get defensive when they share their honest thoughts with you?   :nixweiss:  If you weren't prepared for a variety of answers (some not to your liking) than why did you ask for feedback?  You are not the first person nor will you be the last on this site to ask for input and then be upset over the responses you get in return.

Happy you like your new SG.  Ride safe.

Judy

Its the dick-ish responses....thats what bothered me.  I was soliciting opinions because they are 2 totally different bikes.  The new SG has a ton of options....new bags, infotainment, better suspension and so on.  I was looking for "Depends on your needs", "The new stuff is over rated because I know".....answers like that.  Not 6th grader taunts and jabs about me owning a few other bikes.  Whatever......its funny, I guess I should expect a few cockmuppets to have their say.

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2013, 08:22:23 PM »

Its the dick-ish responses....thats what bothered me.  I was soliciting opinions because they are 2 totally different bikes.  The new SG has a ton of options....new bags, infotainment, better suspension and so on.  I was looking for "Depends on your needs", "The new stuff is over rated because I know".....answers like that.  Not 6th grader taunts and jabs about me owning a few other bikes.  Whatever......its funny, I guess I should expect a few cockmuppets to have their say.

Ok.  I understand.  I guess you just have to be thick skinned and expect a variety of answers!   :-\
I like my SG and would never give up my fairing.  I've had previous MC's with windshield's and since having a fairing, I would never go back.  Your new SG is a beautiful color and I hope you enjoy it.   :2vrolijk_21:
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2013, 08:29:46 PM »

At least we agree on one thing ..... it is funny. :huepfenlol2:

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2013, 10:24:31 PM »

At least we agree on one thing ..... it is funny. :huepfenlol2:

Touché

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2013, 11:03:06 PM »

Man, I'm thinking you ought to sell that SG.   ???
Jesus is Lord

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2013, 09:56:21 AM »

I don't blame you for buying the SG since I just bought one myself. That being said, I would have picked up a 2013, which I did. I couldn't justify an extra $4000 for the touch screen and gps. Just my .02.

ultrarider123

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2013, 10:23:20 AM »

Just when I think I got the secret code figured out....................here comes Howard   :rolleyes2:

+, !, @, #, $, *, =, &, X 1 there Jimmy..... :dizzy2:  :vrolijk_10: :zroflmao:

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2013, 11:27:33 AM »

I don't blame you for buying the SG since I just bought one myself. That being said, I would have picked up a 2013, which I did. I couldn't justify an extra $4000 for the touch screen and gps. Just my .02.

I was considering a 2013, but most local dealers didn't have any.  I could have decked out a 2013 with the extra $$$.  I paid MSRP out the door....I think I did good. 

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2013, 07:25:22 PM »

I was considering a 2013, but most local dealers didn't have any.  I could have decked out a 2013 with the extra $$$.  I paid MSRP out the door....I think I did good. 
MSRP out the door on a new model bike seems like you did good to me.

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2013, 07:55:12 PM »

Change your pipes and put on a Thundermax. Its a night and day difference. Gonna put one on my breakout sooner or later.

Twism_23

• Senior CVO Member
    • MB

• CVO1: 2019 FLHXSE CHARRED STEEL LIGHTENING SILVER
    • CVO2: 2009 FXSTSSE3 COBALT BLUE
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2014, 02:10:36 AM »

Best part of this whole thread is I just saw the OP's SG is up for sale on another forum so he can buy the car if his dreams! :D . I'm not judging I just find it funny!
2019 FLHXSE FM 128, Wood 22X-E, SE 64mm TB, 5.5 inj., D&D Billet Cat, Aim SDR, Legend  Revo-A, 12” F47, SE Vent. Extreme, SR Comp Ramp, Rekluse Slave

2009 FXSTSSE3, V&H PP, Exile open Primary, 14" Carlini, Danny Grey Shorthop 2 Up XL, HPI 51mm w/4.9 Injectors, Power Vision, AV&V Springs and Valves, Kury TC24D Cams, 10.2 Comp

2017 RGS - FM 124, SE 64mm TB 6.3 inj, Feuling 521, S&S Lifters & Oil pump & Cam plate, AIM SDR, F47 12", D&D Billet Cat,Corbin Classic Solo, 21" Aggressor

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2014, 02:19:04 AM »

Thank God it's not the CVO of his dreams or he'd be back on here! ::)

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2014, 06:03:29 AM »

Best part of this whole thread is I just saw the OP's SG is up for sale on another forum so he can buy the car if his dreams! :D . I'm not judging I just find it funny!
Now why am I not surprised. ::)

Thank God it's not the CVO of his dreams or he'd be back on here! ::)

Now that's some funny chit there B  :huepfenlol2:  :2vrolijk_21:

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2014, 07:32:24 AM »

Oh man, if he had purchased a RG I would have helped him get rid of it! ;)

Cam

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2014, 08:43:37 AM »

What...a....surprise....   :nixweiss:  :D

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »

He'll be back, selling something else that's less than 6 months old.   :drink:
Jesus is Lord

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2014, 04:30:08 PM »

:confused5:
I couldn't pull off an (even swap),  but got into a brand new 2014 Street Glide Special for $3K and my '09 SE Ultra.  Another guy had previously tried to buy it and due to physical health problems had to back out of the deal at the last minute.  Meantime,  he had had the dealer add V&H pipes and 4" Rinehart mufflers and an SE Air Cleaner and the Tuner.  As part of the deal when I bought it,  they threw in the matching grips, highway pegs and shifter pads and a higher windscreen as well as a garage door opener (transmitter) installed on the bike...........as I kept the GDO (receiver) from my '09 SE Ultra.

Roughly a 150 pounds lighter than my pig SE Ultra was and I'm much happier with it.  Love the new Navigation set up too.  Handles like it was more like 300 pounds lighter than the Ultra. :cherry: 

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2014, 10:53:26 AM »

:cucumber:  I had an opportunity at a perfect 1967 Chevelle pro touring car.  The only way I could have bought it would have been to sell my current toy.  That time has passed.  Exhaust, intake and Power Vision go on this week.  I'm keeping it, but I'm starting a toy car fund....not sure what it will be (the Chevelle was perfect), but the gray SG will be parked next to it.

Tell me you would get rid of two wheels for this...
http://smokymountaintraders.com/programs/carlotpage.cgi?19671081186_733

Opinions are like asshole...everyone has them, and they all stink.

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2014, 11:47:54 AM »

:P
Nice looking car.  If I were to have to have a Chevelle, I can't recall the model year, but think it is not the same year as this one.  But it would be red with those black inserts on the hood along with the big block.

I'm getting my old '39 Chevy ready to sell.  I've owned it since about 1978.  Once I get it sold,  I'm kinda interested in one of those Chevy SSRs......(The one they made for about four model years and has a flip top).

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2014, 07:15:54 PM »

Nope.

Good answer Mike.
To buy something, keep it a few months, lose my ass selling it, repeat it over and over doesn't make sense.
Well at least to me it doesn't make sense.
Nope X 2!

SBB

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2014, 07:23:40 PM »

Good answer Mike.
To buy something, keep it a few months, lose my ass selling it, repeat it over and over doesn't make sense.
Nope X 2!

SBB

Hey something we both agree on!  :)

Jesse

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2014, 07:23:59 PM »

Good answer Mike.

Nope X 2!

SBB

:2vrolijk_21:   x2
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Page created in 0.439 seconds with 21 queries.