Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Author Topic: CVO beds  (Read 5260 times)

cigarmike

CVO beds
« on: November 13, 2006, 07:14:42 PM »

Wifey is dragging me around looking for a new bed, I sleep on the couch most nites as the one we have is too hard and hurts my back, she also has had enough of this thing. We looked at and I just about fell asleep on a Sleep Number bed. And obviously I like the most expensive one, I also like the motorized box spring that sits you up like in a hospital bed or raises your feet or both, perfect for watching TV for another $1700, making the total now over $5k easy plus tax./, well, Im thinking as I lay there, $5k will buy a lot of chrome and accesories, and I make that comment to Laurie, I also tell her in front of the saleman that for $5k, Id expect an occasional BJ from that expensive of a bed....then the saleman hits a button on the remote (Thats Right!! A remote control) and the things start vibrating, and massaging...and also has a wave effect..........maybe not a BJ...but close enough, so we are going to purchase this tommorrow...unless any of you can tell me of one better.  opinions on anything better (and less expensive) most appreciated.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: CVO beds
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 07:19:18 PM »

maybe not a BJ...but close enough

And you actually left the store without taking it with you RIGHT THEN AND THERE?

unbelievable :o

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 07:20:33 PM »

Wifey is dragging me around looking for a new bed, I sleep on the couch most nites as the one we have is too hard and hurts my back, she also has had enough of this thing. We looked at and I just about fell asleep on a Sleep Number bed. And obviously I like the most expensive one, I also like the motorized box spring that sits you up like in a hospital bed or raises your feet or both, perfect for watching TV for another $1700, making the total now over $5k easy plus tax./, well, Im thinking as I lay there, $5k will buy a lot of chrome and accesories, and I make that comment to Laurie, I also tell her in front of the saleman that for $5k, Id expect an occasional BJ from that expensive of a bed....then the saleman hits a button on the remote (Thats Right!! A remote control) and the things start vibrating, and massaging...and also has a wave effect..........maybe not a BJ...but close enough, so we are going to purchase this tommorrow...unless any of you can tell me of one better.
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

bigdog257

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 07:22:06 PM »

Mike, I'm in the market for a new bed also. That sleep number bed sounds good. Are you saying it's 3400.00 with out the lift features?

Bigdog

cigarmike

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 07:27:41 PM »

Yes, $3400 for the queen size, king is a lot more, Thank God I married a pack rat who has left only room for a Queen. This one also has Life-time ,memory foam replacement (Im assumming for fat guys like me)...you just unzip it and replace. $1700 for the motorized boxspring. CVO all the way baby. It comes with a 20 year guarantee on the bed, which is basicially like an inflatable raft, the 20 year guarantee The salesman said, does NOT cover possible attempted homocide where the wife misses with a butcher knife or any other sharp object. LOL, I really hate this saleman now, why give anyone any ideas???.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 07:35:16 PM by cigarmike »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 07:29:18 PM »

Mike, I'm in the market for a new bed also. That sleep number bed sounds good. Are you saying it's 3400.00 with out the lift features?

Bigdog

Everything has its own kind of perspective to make it look better or worse.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 07:29:49 PM by twolanerider »

bigdog257

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 07:29:48 PM »

I would need the King. The wife doesn't like to stay close all night. She call's me the heater.

Bigdog

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 07:31:27 PM »

[smiley=lipsrsealed.gif] [smiley=lipsrsealed2.gif] :-X :o.....

Ah hell, go for it. ;) But remember.....

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

You know Dood, some things are better without Pics. :o

bigdog257

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 07:34:24 PM »

Everything has its own kind of perspective to make it look better or worse.  If that's right it's $3400 for a bed for the entire body, for two people, every night, and it even has those special extra benefits Mike described above.  Compare that against close to 1/3rd of that same cost many have spent for a Corbin saddle with backrests or other accessories and it's only good for just an ass for a few hours at a time and not even every day  

Yes I know that. I already bought the Corbin. I was rear eneded in my work truck the first of October so I need a new bed. The one we have was a foam with the 10 or 15 year warranty but it's shot. It's no fun waking-up tired. :(
 We have been holding out hoping to sell the house and move before we buy but it might be time.

Bigdog

cigarmike

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 07:38:51 PM »

Hmmm, Corbin huh?, imagine sending this bed to them, getting the ostich skinned....umm, nevermind.... See above 'kinfe or sharp object' post....why push my luck.

cigarmike

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 07:42:29 PM »

just about everyone has the 12 to 18 month no interest financing...the saleman asked me hows my credit??, I said, "I own a CVO SEEG"...he said, "OK, we wont waste time running a credit report than".

bigdog257

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 07:46:29 PM »

Yes Credit isn't a problem. I just didn't want to have to move anything from Florida to Georgia unless absolutely necessary.
A new bed does sound good though. They have one of these stores at the mall so may have to check it out.

Bob

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 07:50:52 PM »

Wifey is dragging me around looking for a new bed, I sleep on the couch most nites as the one we have is too hard and hurts my back, she also has had enough of this thing. We looked at and I just about fell asleep on a Sleep Number bed. And obviously I like the most expensive one, I also like the motorized box spring that sits you up like in a hospital bed or raises your feet or both, perfect for watching TV for another $1700, making the total now over $5k easy plus tax./, well, Im thinking as I lay there, $5k will buy a lot of chrome and accesories, and I make that comment to Laurie, I also tell her in front of the saleman that for $5k, Id expect an occasional BJ from that expensive of a bed....then the saleman hits a button on the remote (Thats Right!! A remote control) and the things start vibrating, and massaging...and also has a wave effect..........maybe not a BJ...but close enough, so we are going to purchase this tommorrow...unless any of you can tell me of one better.
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

cigarmike

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 08:05:45 PM »

Andy, most generous offer bro, Laurie's sister has one of those beds, she didnt like it when she stayed there a couple months ago. So that eliminated one of them. I tried those at the store on the salemans recommendation, and I liked it, but alas, Laurie thinks we are buying the bed for only her, I gotta let her have SOMETHING in 21 years of marriage I guess.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:20:43 PM by cigarmike »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 08:18:27 PM »

Just my two cents on the bed subject.  We got a great new bed (6 speed/HID light/bluetooth value) and had the option of memory foam or not for the pillow top.

I sleep relatively warm and the foam is a killer.  It really holds body heat.  If you sleep hot/cold this would be the determining factor to me on whether or not to get it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.