Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Just found this place ...  (Read 1740 times)

InVision

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Just found this place ...
« on: September 03, 2006, 05:03:39 AM »

Hi all:

New member here.

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
Re: Just found this place ...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »

Sorry but I dont think I've seen anyone here running the fuel pak, I believe there are a couple with sefb's running a power comander with the V&H long shot staggard's.

billvaughn

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 10:38:10 PM »

Did you just get the fuel pak???  I talked to V&H not too long ago and they said they didn't have one for the 103 yet...If you did get one for the 103 what problem are you having with it????  Too rich? Too lean??  decel popping???   Thanks

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 08:02:10 PM »

Hi all:

New member here.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 08:04:08 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 12:02:05 PM »

Just wanted to welcome you aboard. Your answers will be posted soon enough as I believe this is the finest assembly of Harley Davison Owners anywhere in the network, anywhere in the world for that matter.

How about a Picture of your ride?
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

InVision

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 06:01:47 PM »

Well, much water over the bridge since I have posted.  For one I have had open heart surgery and will not be able to ride for 4 more months.....

As far as the bike it has been quite a story.  SE 103 comes with 90 ft/lbs of and 82 hp.

My 1st mod (besides $4K chrome) was a V&H Staggered and a fuel pak.  This dyno'd at 92.5 ft/lbs and 88 hp and stumbled a lot.

I replace the fuel pak with a Harley Tuner kit.  My dyno now has 98.5 ft/lbs and 98 hp.

I am told you can definately tell the improvement.  I will ride it early next year to make sure.  Two of my friends who have rode before and after say I will really like the difference.  No more stumble or missing at all.

Thanks, Mike

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 06:34:33 PM »

Well, much water over the bridge since I have posted.

InVision

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 11:23:12 AM »

Here is a photo of my bike.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:24:52 AM by InVision »

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 02:39:11 PM »

Mike,
Thats a great looking scooter you have got there , hope your recovering well after your surgery it sounds like you still have a couple of months to spend more $ on chrome etc before you can get to feel that extra power you now have. I have not seen that infill panel you have under your oil tank before do have have more info on it?

Cheers
Aussie

PS: had to resize/repost pic for you .
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 02:42:36 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 07:37:08 PM »

Mike,
    First,  welcome.  You got the right spot. I can't really explain it,  but the best people in the world seem to meet here,  stay around you won't be sorry (and learn a lot too!!).  Godspeed with your recovery,  I've never had to go through something like OHS, and hope you're back better than brand new soon.  If I were in your shoes,  all you have to think about throwing a leg over and twisting the right hand hard.  I've never had the chance to ride a SEFB,  but I have a 103" SEEG and know what a freakin' giggle it is to run it out (on a bike that's 300lbs lighter then mine..........Yippie!!!!!).  

_Beagle [smiley=cherry.gif]
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

InVision

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 11:17:28 AM »

Mike,
Thats a great looking scooter you have got there , hope your recovering well after your surgery it sounds like you still have a couple of months to spend more $ on chrome etc before you can get to feel that extra power you now have. I have not seen that infill panel you have under your oil tank before do have have more info on it?

Cheers
Aussie

PS: had to resize/repost pic for you .

I made it to cover starter area when I put on the V&H pipes.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 11:20:48 AM by InVision »

UltraPolecat

• Elite CVO Member
  • Good Bye Milk Dud! Hello Black Beauty!

• CVO1: 06 SEUC Black Candy Crimson
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 10:37:05 AM »

InVision,

That starter cover looks great!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I don't even have a FB and I want one!

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 05:01:33 AM »

Wow, I welcomed you back in September! I wish you a speedy recovery: do the meds and do the therapy and I hope you will be riding (like you stole it) soon enough. And I must say, what a beautiful ride you have. Best of health to you.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Page created in 0.384 seconds with 22 queries.