Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 9389 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 08:59:02 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Hogasm and I :). We are off to [highlight]Charleston SC [/highlight]on Thursday. A nasty noreaster showed up here today, gusts of up to 60 MPH and raining like cats and dogs and is supposed to stick around until Thursday evening. No biking this week[smiley=disappointed.gif].

Is it anything like in Gone With The Wind ? I've always wanted to visit.

B B

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 09:06:06 PM »

Is it anything like in Gone With The Wind ? I've always wanted to visit.

B B

Charleston is a beautiful place. The older section looks like Gone with the Wind. Lots of $$ there if you know what I mean. Hogasm's Aunt and Uncle live in Summerville which is about 20 minutes from Charleston. It's a great area. Lots of bikers down there too.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2006, 09:15:02 PM »

Kool Kat,
            You two have a great time. I'll be thinking of you as I give thanks on Thursday.

B

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2006, 09:22:49 PM »

Kool Kat,
            You two have a great time. I'll be thinking of you as I give thanks on Thursday.

B

We'll be thinking about you too. Hope the weather is nice out there in San Diego.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2006, 09:33:44 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Hogasm and I :). We are off to Charleston SC on Thursday. A nasty noreaster showed up here today, gusts of up to 60 MPH and raining like cats and dogs and is supposed to stick around until Thursday evening. No biking this week[smiley=disappointed.gif].
Sassy & I should be back in town for the weekend. If the new bike is ready we will be riding!

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2006, 09:43:33 PM »

Sassy & I should be back in town for the weekend. If the new bike is ready we will be riding!

Oh, I see you all live down there. Gotcha! It looks like it is going to be a decent weekend down there, looks like high 60s. Is there a toy run in Charleston on Sunday? We did it one year and it was a huge turnout. But it was a long day for us because we left to go home right after and it's a 7 hour drive.

Do you all go to the Heritage Rally? We started going the first year and then went the second and third. We're not coming down for it next year because we are going to Springfield, IL for the mile flat track race. Can't do it all unfortunately.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »

I'll chime in with a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Enjoy family and friends, keep it in the wind, and be safe!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 22 queries.