Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Real friends  (Read 3551 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Real friends
« on: November 22, 2006, 07:57:47 PM »

You know you have a real friend,  when he rides all the way over to your house to help you clean the garage!!!!  And brings presents!!!  Spidey........you're the balls!!!

L&R

_Beagle [smiley=cherry.gif]
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: Real friends
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 08:09:10 PM »

Another test - but not near as useful.

[smiley=oops.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 08:10:22 PM »

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

said the [smiley=pumpkin.gif](fake) to the
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 08:12:30 PM by SPIDERMAN »

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 11:08:00 AM »

Bring Elvis over...........Not like to have to ride through rain and snow........up hill both ways.......BTW,  when was the last time you rode Elvis anyway??????   Those fancy smancy bags and seat look great in your garage.......too bad no one else can see em.

L&R

_Matt
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 11:11:12 AM »

Bring Elvis over...........[highlight]Not like to have to ride through rain and snow[/highlight]........up hill both ways.......BTW,
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 11:14:18 AM »

Uh , er, m ah - -Beags brother, I hate to break it to you, but Elvis has been all over town while you've been doin the Flintstone motif thing to your house. I was beginning to refer to you as a cave troll because you didn't come out of that stone plated palace of yours for two months. If I hadn't blown the dust off your Cherry Bomb every now and then, I could have planted grass on the sucker. How long did YOUR bike sit in MY garage ?

L & R Forever Bro,

B

Qster,
        It's coolin off here little bro.Only about 65 right now at 0800 Turkery Day. Where do you come up with these freakin creepy avatars of yours ? This one gives me the Willie's and I don't me the Willie G's.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 11:16:47 AM by SPIDERMAN »

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 11:17:07 AM »

Uh , er, m ah - -Beags brother, I hate to break it to you, but Elvis has been all over town while you've been doin the Flintstone motif thing to your house. I was beginning to refer to you as a cave troll because you didn't come out of that stone plated palace of yours for two months. If I hadn't blown the dust off your Cherry Bomb every now and then, I[highlight] could have planted grass on the sucker[/highlight]. How long did YOUR bike sit in MY garage ?

L & R Forever Bro,

B

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 11:22:18 AM »

Uh , er, m ah - -Beags brother, I hate to break it to you, but Elvis has been all over town while you've been doin the Flintstone motif thing to your house. I was beginning to refer to you as a cave troll because you didn't come out of that stone plated palace of yours for two months. If I hadn't blown the dust off your Cherry Bomb every now and then, I could have planted grass on the sucker. How long did YOUR bike sit in MY garage ?

L & R Forever Bro,

B

Qster,

When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.