Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 113343 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Cat vomit
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:28:38 PM »

Ruh Roh, that took some digging I imagine, sounds like you may have buried yourself a bit deep.
Not really.. I've been a smart arse since day one she knows me now. She just tells me to shut up. ::)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:28:46 PM »

[highlight]I'll marry [/highlight]again but I [highlight]won't ever get divorced [/highlight]again, [highlight]next it's a murder suicide [/highlight]) I've been paying close attention to the "What kind of Gun" thread. Thanks for the ideas Roger [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif] [smiley=ROFLOL.gif] [smiley=ROFLOL.gif];
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 04:29:49 PM by Rjob749 »

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:40:41 PM »

Not really.. [highlight]I've been a smart arse since day one [/highlight]she knows me now. She just tells me to shut up. ::)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

That's funny.  Around my house, if you're not a smart ass, you'll get run over.   ;D

2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:42:40 PM »

That's funny.
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 06:31:03 PM »

I feel your pain Don, really I do. HER cat has, for the last several weeks developed a problem at the other end. Again, the best that vet can offer is that "it happens". That's, of course, an unacceptable answer. She Who Must Be Obeyed has now placed 1/2 dozen boxes around the house which all of her cats (4) find most convenient. This $hits gotta end. Compound that w/ Goldie's (our lab) advancing age, eyesight isn't the only thing they lose control of, and I'm going frickin nuts. Now winter's upon us. I expect to have fewer pets very soon.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 06:43:22 PM »

I feel your pain Don, really I do. HER cat has, for the last several weeks developed a problem at the other end. Again, the best that vet can offer is that "it happens". That's, of course, an unacceptable answer. She Who Must Be Obeyed has now placed 1/2 dozen boxes around the house which all of her cats (4) find most convenient. This $hits gotta end. Compound that w/ Goldie's (our lab) advancing age, eyesight isn't the only thing they lose control of, and I'm going frickin nuts. Now winter's upon us. I expect to have fewer pets very soon.

Screamin' you may need to refer to the post the Ed did.

I'll marry again but I won't ever get divorced again, next it's a murder suicide ;) [highlight]I've been paying close attention to the "What kind of Gun" thread[/highlight]. Thanks for the ideas Roger [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 06:46:45 PM »

Screamin' you may need to refer to the post the Ed did.

Have considered that but it would be too quick! F'n thing's torturing me, thinking a major payback may get the others to shape up.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 07:10:28 PM »

Have considered that but it would be too quick! F'n thing's torturing me, thinking a major payback may get the others to shape up.

I totally understand, my kid moved back in recently (28) and has his one year old boxer with him half the time.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 07:23:51 PM by Rjob749 »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »

Don,
Sorry to hear about the vomit issues although I did thoroughly enjoy reading your colorful posts. Seems to be an appropriate topic for the day seeing that I was fishing a fresh stool sample from the litter box just this morning as our cat is having several issues herself.

Our cat seems to enjoy regurgitating only items involving attempts at consuming members of local rodent population and other wildlife found outdoors. Last weeks special was flying squirrel served as sushi. Several weeks ago some type of bird was consumed and remains left at the front door. A live chipmunk was accosted and held in waiting, when Donna opened the door the cat thought it would be fun to bring this lively cat toy into the house and show Donna and I how to hunt. Luckly the attempt failed as she dropped it short of the door and it ran off when Donna yelled. The cat didn't talk to her for several days after.

Good luck with finding a cure, my cat isn't making eye contact with me after I got caught sifting through the litter box this morning, maybe tuna tonight will smooth things over.

Ed

More things to consider.  Unfortunately for the analysis Lincoln is an indoor cat.  She enjoys looking out the windows.  But seems to have the attitude of "God Forfend That I Should Ever Commune With Nature Or Anything Else Not Carpeted, Blanketed or Otherwise Adjusted for My Benefit."  She abides the world so long as it does not intrude on her.

Have never had to dig through the cat box for "other problems" or "problems at the other end."  The damn thing just hurls.  Used to more commonly be accompanied by the expected gagging sound and heaving thrusting angst of bringing one's own guts forward.  But anymore it's a pretty blase kind of thing.  Just seems to take on the attitude of "oh, gonna hurl now, YACK; that's over, now what was I doing?".

Fortunately have never yet had Roger's walkway issues.  The cat seems to prefer to Yack while up on something.  I anthropomorphize this to mean it is her way of showing love.  She prefers to barf in a manner and place where I commonly don't even need to bend over to clean it up.  It's nice to know she cares (in her own way).

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 08:15:02 PM »

Four cats & a "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED" in the house with you?  Chit, forget this whole thread.  I only got one puking cat to hassle with.  You got real issues!  ;D

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 08:20:54 PM »

Four cats & a "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED" in the house with you?  Chit, forget this whole thread.  I only got one puking cat to hassle with.  You got real issues!  ;D

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif]

No chit

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 07:31:29 AM »

Ours usually does it after overeating because the food bowl was empty and we just filled it...or when he finds a scrap on the floor ....or when he licks the greasy pan that is left in the kitchen while we eat in the other room...or occasionally it is due to an actual hairball...however, it happens more than once a week...but with wood ploors, he does go back and eat it so occasionally we only find the stain, not the pile...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:33:21 AM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 11:00:12 AM »

Four cats & a "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED" in the house with you?
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 12:45:15 PM »

but with wood ploors, he does go back and eat it so occasionally we only find the stain, not the pile...

oh, yuck....

There have been a few really gross things that have been heard or seen on or because of this site.  A few accident pictures come to mind, a dead deer now and again, JC with his shirt off at Cripple Creek; but none of them were as gross as that Bill.  I mean, like; YUCK!  I so wish Ernie's prior post had been before yours rather than after it. Could have read that and thought "cool, a thread with an appropriate ending."  But NO....  you've got to cross the line of self-eaten-cat-barf.  I really can't think of how one would respond to that other than:  [smiley=worthless.gif]

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »

sad but true...also, around our house, cat hair is considered a condiment...

oh, yuck....

There have been a few really gross things that have been heard or seen on or because of this site.
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 69

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 21 queries.