Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 113973 times)

harleydiva

Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke
« Reply #705 on: September 02, 2007, 02:26:13 PM »

Dammit Diva, not five minutes after you incite me to write of forcing the cat to ralf, the cat ralfs.  Heard that special distinct sound from the hallway just inside the door from the garage.  Couldn't grab the camera quickly enough to actually catch Lincoln in the act.  But did get her still contemplating the quality of her efforts.

Don, I can always count on you to come through with cat vomit pix!   :2vrolijk_21:   I feel better now.   :D

harleydiva

« Reply #706 on: September 02, 2007, 02:27:30 PM »

I don't know what is worse... This thread or my sick mind that makes me want to take a look in here. :nervous:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

It IS pretty sad, isn't it.   :D

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #707 on: September 02, 2007, 02:28:35 PM »

Shug and Nell don't hurl for some reason, or at least not within my sight/hearing.  They do regurgitate their rawhide chewies on occasion, but quickly gobble them back down before I have a photo op....
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

harleydiva

« Reply #708 on: September 02, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »

Chicken!   

(wait, I'll see her again before you will; so.... um, never mind  ::) )

Soooooooooooo  :nervous:    :D

REGGAB

« Reply #709 on: September 02, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »

No Henry, she's not.  No matter what it looks like in first impression that's a hair ball :drink: .

So that's what a hairball looks like.  KEWL!!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:  I'm not a cat person, therefore, I did not know, so I asked the first question which popped into my mind........since it looked like a hurled turd.  No offense intended. 

On the other hand, Springer was a rescue.  He was found roaming the streets of Enterprise, Alabama at four months of age.......tail docked.........wearing a collar.  Checked throughout Coffee and Dale counties.  No owner.  So we took him in..............only to discover that as soon as he expelled solid waste, he'd turn around and consume it.

ACK!!

The cure ended up bring an empty bean can filled with 25 cents in pennies and capped, thrown in his general direction making one hell of a racket each time he turned around to lick his logs.  He went on a feces fast shortly thereafter.......and FINALLY realized that Renea and I ARE going to actually feed good food to him.  He hasn't reverted to poop pastry since.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #710 on: September 02, 2007, 06:49:09 PM »

So that's what a hairball looks like.  KEWL!!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:  I'm not a cat person, therefore, I did not know, so I asked the first question which popped into my mind........since it looked like a hurled turd.  No offense intended. 

On the other hand, Springer was a rescue.  He was found roaming the streets of Enterprise, Alabama at four months of age.......tail docked.........wearing a collar.  Checked throughout Coffee and Dale counties.  No owner.  So we took him in..............only to discover that as soon as he expelled solid waste, he'd turn around and consume it.

ACK!!

The cure ended up bring an empty bean can filled with 25 cents in pennies and capped, thrown in his general direction making one hell of a racket each time he turned around to lick his logs.  He went on a feces fast shortly thereafter.......and FINALLY realized that Renea and I ARE going to actually feed good food to him.  He hasn't reverted to poop pastry since.

Don't know why but that seems to be much more a dog thing than a cat thing.  Now this cat's leavings in its litter box would be high fare for the dog if the dog were allowed access.  For some reason even a dog that won't eat poop in the yard just can't leave cat cookies alone.  Yuck.  And, yeap, that's a hair ball!  It's also a device for empirical observation without internal review of the diameter of your cat's intestine and esophagus :2vrolijk_21: .

mungam

• Elite CVO Member
  • onepalaj
    • MA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE2
« Reply #711 on: September 02, 2007, 07:08:47 PM »

twolane,

Neal told me I should spend more time on the site.  That there is more than just bike stuff there.
So I decide to do a bit of exploring and what catches my eye, but the #7  most posted topic.
Cat vomit and Dog puke  ???
I read every last post.  That's 2 hrs of my life I will never get back  :confused5:

And those latest Pict's.......
Gotta keep looking around the site for something that goes down easier and stays down ;D

Steve
I was there.  Were you?

East Coast
Maggie Valley, NC (05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 19)
New River Gorge (10)
Rib Fest (12, 13, 14)

West Coast
Cripple Creek, CO (06)
Nelson, BC (07)
Sedona, AZ (08)
Hood River, OR (09)
Lake Tahoe, NV (11)
Spokane, WA (12)
Santa Fe, NM (13)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #712 on: September 02, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »

twolane,

Neal told me I should spend more time on the site.  That there is more than just bike stuff there.
So I decide to do a bit of exploring and what catches my eye, but the #7  most posted topic.
Cat vomit and Dog puke  ???
I read every last post.  That's 2 hrs of my life I will never get back  :confused5:

And those latest Pict's.......
Gotta keep looking around the site for something that goes down easier and stays down ;D

Steve

This is a wicked thread that way Steve.  Never quite seems to die.  And when it comes back it does so with a hurl.  It's like a car wreck, you just can't look away  :huepfenlol2: .

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #713 on: September 02, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »

48 pages of Cat vomit and Dog puke??? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: I'll step out on a limb here and bet this thread will eventually surpass the number of pages of any other thread here!  ;D ;D ;D

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #714 on: September 02, 2007, 09:26:33 PM »

48 pages of Cat vomit and Dog puke??? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: I'll step out on a limb here and bet this thread will eventually surpass the number of pages of any other thread here!  ;D ;D ;D

JR, I think that will only happen if a cat that is covered with bad paint pukes at Maggie Valley.

harleydiva

« Reply #715 on: September 02, 2007, 09:29:52 PM »

JR, I think that will only happen if a cat that is covered with bad paint pukes at Maggie Valley.

Stop!  I've laughed until I am crying!   ;D

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #716 on: September 02, 2007, 09:31:15 PM »

Stop!  I've laughed until I am crying!   ;D

Diva, just be glad the bad painted barfing cat at Maggie Valley isn't a black cat wearing a thong ??? .

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #717 on: September 02, 2007, 09:32:39 PM »

Don't know why but that seems to be much more a dog thing than a cat thing.  Now this cat's leavings in its litter box would be high fare for the dog if the dog were allowed access.  For some reason even a dog that won't eat poop in the yard just can't leave cat cookies alone.  Yuck.  And, yeap, that's a hair ball!  It's also a device for empirical observation without internal review of the diameter of your cat's intestine and esophagus :2vrolijk_21: .

Yep, never seen a dog that wouldn't snap up a cat tootsie roll, given the oportunity.  MMMMMMMgood...before my cat of 18 years passed on, the big adventure for the Terriers was cat poop hunting in the backyard.  Wouldn't take them long to find it and go to ground underneath all the pine straw and leaves.   Hor'douvres for the canine family...cheaper than Milk Bones...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

harleydiva

« Reply #718 on: September 02, 2007, 09:36:33 PM »

Yep, never seen a dog that wouldn't snap up a cat tootsie roll, given the oportunity.  MMMMMMMgood...before my cat of 18 years passed on, the big adventure for the Terriers was cat poop hunting in the backyard.  Wouldn't take them long to find it and go to ground underneath all the pine straw and leaves.   Hor'douvres for the canine family...cheaper than Milk Bones...

Soooooo, guess we should get a cat, huh?!!! 

harleydiva

« Reply #719 on: September 02, 2007, 09:38:04 PM »

Diva, just be glad the bad painted barfing cat at Maggie Valley isn't a black cat wearing a thong ??? .

What an image!   ;D
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 69

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.