Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 113969 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke
« Reply #885 on: March 16, 2008, 09:20:22 PM »

I heard "the noise" during the overnight.  From the general direction of where my shoes were parked.  Guess I didn't completely wake up but had the most bizarre dream.

Nothing like not hearing it to walk through it in the dark of the morning......

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #886 on: March 17, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »

Frog season lasts most of the year here.  The new crop appears to be more appetizing to the local canine palate than previous crops.

Sophie, doing her beagle groan/growl/yelp, awakened from a nap prior to more frog hunting, for a photo op:

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #887 on: March 17, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »

Frog season lasts most of the year here.  The new crop appears to be more appetizing to the local canine palate than previous crops.

Sophie, doing her beagle groan/growl/yelp, awakened from a nap prior to more frog hunting, for a photo op:

WHAT  - No HD dog tags or blanket for Sophie to lounge on.  :P
Geez, Dude  ;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #888 on: March 17, 2008, 08:27:38 PM »

WHAT  - No HD dog tags or blanket for Sophie to lounge on.  :P
Geez, Dude  ;D

Yeah, I won't let her lounge on the Harley blanket since she smells like a dead rabbit or dead possum half the time.  :D

Officially she belongs to the wife.  So she has a pink collar.  No wonder she snarls sometimes.   ;D

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #889 on: March 17, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »

Yeah, I won't let her lounge on the Harley blanket since she smells like a dead rabbit or dead possum half the time.  :D

Officially she belongs to the wife.  So she has a pink collar.  No wonder she snarls sometimes.   ;D

understood  :2vrolijk_21:

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #890 on: March 18, 2008, 04:43:07 AM »

I note a little Orange & Black on that blanket !

8)
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #891 on: March 18, 2008, 04:48:13 AM »

Now thats one contented pooch.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #892 on: March 18, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »

The orange & black & other colors were chosen by my mother-in-law

who crocheted it as a gift to me in the 1970's.  My wife decided it now belongs to the dog, since my rating is always sub-dog.  Indeed she is contented & spoiled & someday I hope to emulate some of the finer points of her lifestyle except for the drinking out of the toilet parts.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #893 on: March 18, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »

Mike, are these frogs Sophie is mouthing/eating or Toads?  My previous dogs only did the Toad thing once...they secrete some kind of funky chit that makes the dog drool, foam, and act weird.  I'm waiting on the new pups to get ahold of a Toad and learn their lesson as well.  With my other dogs, they only tried Toads once, and would not try to eat them again...I think they make 'em trip out.   ;D
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

REGGAB

« Reply #894 on: March 18, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »

Toads:  yeah, we're thinkin' that's what Springer was foolin' with when he had his "spell" when we were still in Enterprise.  Poor little guy.  He came in from the yard his normal, bouncy self.  Next minute he was convulsing on the floor, peein' and poopin', slobberin', gums and tongue were ashen.  Scooped him up and hauled ass to the vet.

Idiopathic seizure.  I think that million dollar word means "The idiot don't know the pathology."  Anyway, Spinger doesn't mess with toads anymore.....or shrooms.  Maybe he got hold of both and had a bad trip.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #895 on: March 18, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »

Mike, are these frogs Sophie is mouthing/eating or Toads?  My previous dogs only did the Toad thing once...they secrete some kind of funky chit that makes the dog drool, foam, and act weird.  I'm waiting on the new pups to get ahold of a Toad and learn their lesson as well.  With my other dogs, they only tried Toads once, and would not try to eat them again...I think they make 'em trip out.   ;D

That's an excellent question, Terry.  We have frogs as well as toads.  She was chasing some baby frogs prior to her getting sick, so I just assumed.  We also have some weird orange/green toads that look like they could provide a toad licker with a heckuva weird trip.  I do not plan to lick any & find out.  Missed out on the whole toad licking deal - sometimes living in the sticks we did not catch up to what all the big city slicker kids were doing out in the country.  ;)

She could also be eating lizards - a recent crop had bizarre looking horns (not the famed horny toad of my youth). At last count we had a little over 1 million in the back yard alone.....  ;D

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #896 on: March 18, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »

Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 8607 times) <-------------- :vrolijk27:

Are we some sick people or what?  :nixweiss:  Or is it just the pets?that are sick  :2vrolijk_21:    :puke:

:apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :orange: :mango: :bananarock:  :bananarock:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #897 on: March 18, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »

Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 8607 times) <-------------- :vrolijk27:

Are we some sick people or what?  :nixweiss:  Or is it just the pets?that are sick  :2vrolijk_21:    :puke:

:apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :orange: :mango: :bananarock:  :bananarock:

Joe, it is my opinion, & with that consideration, please consider, that this thread may well be the most important thread on any board, anywhere, for anytime or place.  We have only barely scratched the surface of cat vomit & dog puke.  The effort we share here will be most appreciated by future generations who may or may not have the wherewithal to studiously discuss such a history making topic as this.  It's almost like being in the same room with Jefferson when he wrote the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, only different.   ;D ;D ;D 

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #898 on: March 18, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

Joe, it is my opinion, & with that consideration, please consider, that this thread may well be the most important thread on any board, anywhere, for anytime or place.  We have only barely scratched the surface of cat vomit & dog puke.  The effort we share here will be most appreciated by future generations who may or may not have the wherewithal to studiously discuss such a history making topic as this.  It's almost like being in the same room with Jefferson when he wrote the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, only different.   ;D ;D ;D 

Damn you Iski.  I actually started to write a three minute historopolitical speech on cat vomit and dog puke to the cadence of JFK's delivery.  Don't have time for that nonsense.  Got some goober on the phone and (more importantly) bikes in the garage that need my attention!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #899 on: March 19, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »

Damn you Iski.  I actually started to write a three minute historopolitical speech on cat vomit and dog puke to the cadence of JFK's delivery.  Don't have time for that nonsense.  Got some goober on the phone and (more importantly) bikes in the garage that need my attention!

2LR - I damn myself.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 69

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.