Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: NEW MEMBERS  (Read 13173 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: NEW MEMBERS
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2006, 01:47:43 PM »

Roger,

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2006, 05:36:24 PM »

Hey Hobo!

I can't believe you haven't come aboard before now! [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Glad to see you made your way out of the closet![smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Sweet lookin scooters ya got there bro! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Look forward to seeing ya some day. Ride Safe and God Bless!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

Full Throttle

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Hi Everyone!
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2006, 12:52:11 AM »

yep another lurker turned CVO!  I live in Vancouver, Canada and there are very few CVO's here.  I was surfing the internet a month ago, dreaming of my Platinum Silver SE Fatboy when I typed in Google- Fatboy, Screaming Eagle, Vancouver....and low and behold the exact bike I was dreaming about was for sale in my City on Craigslist. I called him right away and it only had 50 miles on it!  I went down to see it and it was brand new. This guy just moved from Boston to Vancouver. He is a wealthy land developer with money to burn. He bought a $500k motorhome just for the trip to Vancouver. Then he thought to himself hmmm....I dont want to drive this big motorhome through the cities I dont know, so I will buy a bike to put on the back. He told me " I wanted one of those 3 wheel bikes but when I went to the dealership I saw this one liked it and bought it."  Didnt even know what he had. He drove it home from the dealership 50 miles and never drove it since. His wife doesnt want to get on the back and told him to get rid of it haha  
Needless to say its now mine!

I put on 500 miles in 2 days....a beautiful cruise to Whistler, BC and Harrison Lake. I said to myself when I bought it ....its expensive but everything is done and I dont have to spend anymore. hahaha  Came back from the dealer today with $1500 in add-ons and will be adding a lot more over the winter.
I would like to the thank everyone who contributes to this board as it has made a world of difference for me!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Hi Everyone!
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »

yep another lurker turned CVO!

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2006, 03:10:27 PM »

Welcome to the site, Full Throttle! You're right about the amount of information (and fun) available here. Nice bike and nice story about the acquisition of it. His loss, your gain. Like you said, everything is already on it! ;)
Jerry (Garz)
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.