Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 383264 times)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #465 on: November 12, 2007, 10:07:25 PM »

Terry,
So sorry to hear about your loss.  Pets are so precious as they give unconditional love..they don't care whether you're rich, poor, ugly, or whatever.  They see through all of that and give true unconditional love.  It's always hard to lose a loved one like that.  They always have a special place in your heart and your memories, and someday, we'll meet up with them again and all cross "Rainbow Bridge" together.
:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #466 on: November 12, 2007, 10:28:04 PM »

Damn Terry.  Very sorry man.  She was a sweet little girl.

So far how is the Greyhound adjusting to not having the little one around?

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #467 on: November 13, 2007, 07:19:30 AM »

So sorry Terry.  Our condolences to you.

We had to have our Dezeri - 18 years old - assisted to cross over this June - Just before we left for Nelson.  She sleeps under a newly planted white Azalea tree.  White flowers to match the white tips on her tail, feet and a slash on her face.  I have not been able to talk of this before - it has been too painful.  When I read about Nell, it brought that pain back in memory.  I know you loved your fur kids a lot, it shows.  So sorry it happened while you were not home. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:40:34 AM by Mrs.WeCVO »

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #468 on: November 13, 2007, 07:37:13 AM »

Thanks guys, and ladies...it helps to know that others understand...

Boy do I!  So sorry for the loss.  I'm sure it hurts worse knowing you weren't there to say g'bye.  You did the right thing...
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #469 on: November 13, 2007, 09:09:04 AM »

Damn Terry.  Very sorry man.  She was a sweet little girl.

So far how is the Greyhound adjusting to not having the little one around?

Thanks, Don.  You are the only person of the group here that got to meet Nell.

Shug is having some minor health issues of his own right now, so it is hard to tell how he is going to fare, but I can tell he is looking for her when he's in the house.  Even though she only came up to his elbows, she was female and he deferred to her almost all the time so the pecking order is changing, plus, she was here first, so his social structure has changed dramatically.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #470 on: November 13, 2007, 09:26:43 AM »

So sorry Terry.  Our condolences to you.

We had to have our Dezeri - 18 years old - assisted to cross over this June - Just before we left for Nelson.  She sleeps under a newly planted white Azalea tree.  White flowers to match the white tips on her tail, feet and a slash on her face.  I have not been able to talk of this before - it has been too painful.  When I read about Nell, it brought that pain back in memory.  I know you loved your fur kids a lot, it shows.  So sorry it happened while you were not home. 

Thanks, Candy...sorry to hear of your loss as well. 

TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #471 on: November 13, 2007, 09:43:43 AM »

Thanks, Don.  You are the only person of the group here that got to meet Nell.

Shug is having some minor health issues of his own right now, so it is hard to tell how he is going to fare, but I can tell he is looking for her when he's in the house.  Even though she only came up to his elbows, she was female and he deferred to her almost all the time so the pecking order is changing, plus, she was here first, so his social structure has changed dramatically.

What's going on with Shug?  TC, I miss Nell and I only met her a couple of days.  Unlike The Bird Nell actually liked me.  Sat in my lap and farted, kissed, the whole dog deal.

Again, really sorry this had to happen.  Even more so that it had to happen while you were away.  Whether Nell knew it or not that makes it harder for you.

Tell Shug I'm buying some brave Greyhound dogbones in her honor today and I'll tell my little Greyhound all about him and Nell.  At least I will if I can get her to stop playing with her cat long enough to actually pay any attention to me!

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #472 on: November 13, 2007, 10:08:46 AM »

What's going on with Shug?  TC, I miss Nell and I only met her a couple of days.  Unlike The Bird Nell actually liked me.  Sat in my lap and farted, kissed, the whole dog deal.

Again, really sorry this had to happen.  Even more so that it had to happen while you were away.  Whether Nell knew it or not that makes it harder for you.

Tell Shug I'm buying some brave Greyhound dogbones in her honor today and I'll tell my little Greyhound all about him and Nell.  At least I will if I can get her to stop playing with her cat long enough to actually pay any attention to me!

He has somehow contracted a couple of forms of parasites...no fleas around, so must be the mosquitos getting him.  He was doing much better right before we left for Georgia, but has relapsed, plus the stress with Nell gone is getting to him as well.  A trip to the vet is in order today, as is cleaning carpet.  I wouldn't be worth much at work today anyhow, so will just take care of work issues from home today while getting everything else taken care of with the emergency vet clinic, telling the ex wife (I regained custody of Nell 6 months or so after we divorced, as she wanted to be back home with her daddy and Shug).  The ex is great about helping out with Nell's medical expenses, so I won't have that to worry about.  She'll have a good cry too, as she helped raise Nell and talked to me frequently about how she was doing.  It's just sad, but this is just part of owning the animals...just have to know they had it made while in my care.  Literally part of the family in every way...

Look forward to meeting the Italian version of Shug some day...never met a dog that didn't take a liking to me.

TTS Mastertune

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #473 on: November 13, 2007, 10:25:15 AM »

Terry, sorry to hear of your loss. They are so easy to love but also so hard to let go of.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #474 on: November 13, 2007, 10:27:53 AM »

He has somehow contracted a couple of forms of parasites...no fleas around, so must be the mosquitos getting him.  He was doing much better right before we left for Georgia, but has relapsed, plus the stress with Nell gone is getting to him as well.  A trip to the vet is in order today, as is cleaning carpet.  I wouldn't be worth much at work today anyhow, so will just take care of work issues from home today while getting everything else taken care of with the emergency vet clinic, telling the ex wife (I regained custody of Nell 6 months or so after we divorced, as she wanted to be back home with her daddy and Shug).  The ex is great about helping out with Nell's medical expenses, so I won't have that to worry about.  She'll have a good cry too, as she helped raise Nell and talked to me frequently about how she was doing.  It's just sad, but this is just part of owning the animals...just have to know they had it made while in my care.  Literally part of the family in every way...

Look forward to meeting the Italian version of Shug some day...never met a dog that didn't take a liking to me.

Good luck at the vets Terry.  Shug presents a lot of surface area with not a lot protecting hair for a squadron of mosquitos to zero in on.  Hope whatever the meds are don't make him feel too much worse before he starts feeling better.

You need not be at all concerned over Dizzy being a buddy either.  Dizzy loves everyone.  Whether she should or not.  She met Ken and Cheri weekend before last and it was like they were long lost best friends.  Actually, my dog may be a bit psychotic that way....  :nixweiss:

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2007, 02:18:48 PM »

So sorry to hear of your loss, we completely understand what you are going through.  It is so very hard to let them go. :(

Shug really needs you right now so get him better.

Brian & Kathy

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2007, 07:47:20 PM »

Terry
Very sorry for your loss.
 Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

REGGAB

« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2007, 12:50:17 PM »

Terry, Suzanne,
You know we're here for both of you.  God Bless.

Henry

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #478 on: November 14, 2007, 05:47:54 PM »

Terry,   I am so very sorry for your loss . I just have no more words my heart hurts for you.

Helen

harleydiva

« Reply #479 on: November 14, 2007, 06:00:44 PM »

Terry, Suzanne,
You know we're here for both of you.  God Bless.

Henry

Thanks Henry.  We truly appreciate all of the kind words, hugs and support from all of our CVO friends.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 229

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 22 queries.