Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 383286 times)

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #525 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:57 AM »

Well, I hate even writing this I am very worried about my cat Bobbie he has lost lot of weight it started with the hair balls. I finnally got that taken care of but he got anorexic . He doesn't like the smell of his food and I have to give him tuna and he only eats a little bit at a time. He is old almost 15yrs but I just don't want to do the tube feeding and IV thing. I just really don't know what to do I am very sad but he isn't crying and he still walks around but he is not the same.

Helen
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 08:05:55 AM by pumkinownerswife »

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #526 on: November 27, 2007, 08:33:07 AM »

Henry, good luck with Springer's surgery.  That lamp shade will make him the life of the party.

Punkin's Wife, have you taken your guy to the vet yet?  Good luck with him too!   :cherry:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #527 on: November 27, 2007, 04:38:22 PM »

Helen,

Get him to the vet. Have them do the blood work and find out what it is.

Kathy

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #528 on: November 27, 2007, 05:40:37 PM »

Doggie beer farts are gross.

Don
Please explain this. :confused5:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #529 on: November 27, 2007, 05:44:41 PM »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #530 on: November 27, 2007, 05:48:07 PM »

Don
Please explain this. :confused5:

It's an algebra thing.

Where D=Doggie, B=Beer, c=consumption and F=Fart and o=degree of bad odor

(D+B)*c=Fo3

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #531 on: November 27, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

Ah mannn

:huepfenlol2: :cherry: :huepfenlol2:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #532 on: November 27, 2007, 05:53:54 PM »

It's an algebra thing.

Where D=Doggie, B=Beer, c=consumption and F=Fart and o=degree of bad odor

(D+B)*c=Fo3

:dankk2: :zstupid: :vrolijk_6:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #533 on: November 27, 2007, 06:41:04 PM »

Helen,

Get him to the vet. Have them do the blood work and find out what it is.

Kathy

Kathy, I spoke with my vet he has had this most of his life but he most of the time gets better quick with the pills the give him not working yet but he is eating baby food now and drinking more I think he may turn it around I just don't want to put him through the tube feeding and IV"S they would like to do they leave them alone at night I just can't do that. I know this might not make any since to some but I treat him like I would want to be treated he is comfortable and not crying and he seems to be eating so for now I will just keep him home.

Helen

REGGAB

« Reply #534 on: November 27, 2007, 07:42:35 PM »

Springer is HOME!!!!   :cucumber:  All went well.  He's quite droopy, but he ate his supper and afterward, ventured outside to do his business.  The dental and gum work went well.  Should have the histopath results for the tumor excision by Friday.  We already know it's nasty from the fine needle aspirate, but we don't know exactly what type of cancer it is, which is why we did a histopath.  I'm gonna stay home with my little buddy tomorrow just to keep an eye on him.  Ditched the lampshade.  He hates it, but he'll have to wear it at night at least.  Here's a picture of him I took a few minutes ago.  He's lounging on the couch with his lambie blanket.

REGGAB

« Reply #535 on: November 27, 2007, 07:44:46 PM »

Here's a picture of the excision site.  Can't believe the vet put pink stitches in my boy.  He gets those out in 10 days.  Just gonna leave him be and let him rest.  Such a great Boxer. 

harleydiva

« Reply #536 on: November 28, 2007, 08:08:42 AM »

Springer is HOME!!!!   :cucumber:  All went well.  He's quite droopy, but he ate his supper and afterward, ventured outside to do his business.  The dental and gum work went well.  Should have the histopath results for the tumor excision by Friday.  We already know it's nasty from the fine needle aspirate, but we don't know exactly what type of cancer it is, which is why we did a histopath.  I'm gonna stay home with my little buddy tomorrow just to keep an eye on him.  Ditched the lampshade.  He hates it, but he'll have to wear it at night at least.  Here's a picture of him I took a few minutes ago.  He's lounging on the couch with his lambie blanket.

Henry, I was thinking about y'all yesterday ... remembered the surgery was going to be on the 27th.  Looks like he's relaxing.  Sure hope all goes well.

Suzanne

REGGAB

« Reply #537 on: November 28, 2007, 08:26:21 AM »

Henry, I was thinking about y'all yesterday ... remembered the surgery was going to be on the 27th.  Looks like he's relaxing.  Sure hope all goes well.

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne, Thanks so much.  He's doing very well this morning.  He ate his breakfast and went outside to make sure all is right in his world, then came back in.  Annie Bea is like a mother hen...........always checking on him.  He's still kindy loopy, but is getting his bounce back.  No limping.  I imagine that wound is gonna start itching, and that's when the lampshade will go on whether he likes it or not.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #538 on: November 28, 2007, 09:26:50 AM »

YAY!!!! He looks so relaxed! He knows daddy is taking good care of him! AAWWWW so glad to hear that all went well Henry. Was keeping Springer in my thoughts and prayers yesterday big time. Wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to come home or be kept overnight. Here's hoping the histopath has the best news possible! Give that pupster a bit bunch of loving from his new best buddy  :P
I like shiny stuff!

REGGAB

« Reply #539 on: November 28, 2007, 09:35:39 AM »

YAY!!!! He looks so relaxed! He knows daddy is taking good care of him! AAWWWW so glad to hear that all went well Henry. Was keeping Springer in my thoughts and prayers yesterday big time. Wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to come home or be kept overnight. Here's hoping the histopath has the best news possible! Give that pupster a bit bunch of loving from his new best buddy  :P

Thanks, Cheri.  That little guy ROCKS!  All Boxers are fantastic, but Springer is right up there with his sister.............who happens to be the very Best Boxer in the world, by the way.  Duly Loved.   :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 229

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 22 queries.