Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 379852 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #555 on: November 28, 2007, 11:37:10 AM »

They are masters of shredding and working that stuff off, but with a good tape job over gauze they have a tough time getting the right angle on it, Annie mostly left hers alone after some correction from us verbally.

Maybe try spraying apple bitter on the tape too.  You'll figure it out anyway, not sure wwhy we're all specualting, good luck at daycare.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #556 on: November 28, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »

Very true, not many dogs are more people oriented than a boxer.
Except maybe these!!!  On a serious note I've spent a little time training and working with dogs and it has been my experience that if you can up the excercise enough to tire him he will be less occupied with his battle wound. ( I know, I know, easier said than done) Just my .02  :nixweiss:

REGGAB

« Reply #557 on: November 28, 2007, 02:20:50 PM »

Except maybe these!!!  On a serious note I've spent a little time training and working with dogs and it has been my experience that if you can up the excercise enough to tire him he will be less occupied with his battle wound. ( I know, I know, easier said than done) Just my .02  :nixweiss:

WOW!  Great lookin' Rotts.  Those guys are awesome............BIG..............but awesome.  I'd love to go outside and play catch with Springer, and trust me, he wants to do that too, but doctors orders mandate light duty until the stitches come out.  Right now, he's being really good..........but he also knows that Dad has independently articulating eyes with one on him at all times.   ;D  Further, his sister is pretty good about narcin' on him if he gets into mischief.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #558 on: November 28, 2007, 02:25:29 PM »

WOW!  Great lookin' Rotts.  Those guys are awesome............BIG..............but awesome.  I'd love to go outside and play catch with Springer, and trust me, he wants to do that too, but doctors orders mandate light duty until the stitches come out.  Right now, he's being really good..........but he also knows that Dad has independently articulating eyes with one on him at all times.   ;D  Further, his sister is pretty good about narcin' on him if he gets into mischief.
Thanks. Even if you are able to just put him on a lead and walk him, his sniffer alone will help reduce his stress. I'm not sure what his restrictions are though. Hope he gets well soon, I too have been thru the cancer scare with a previous Rott and know its just as stressful for you as him. Good luck to you both.  :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #559 on: November 28, 2007, 02:31:18 PM »

Thanks. Even if you are able to just put him on a lead and walk him, his sniffer alone will help reduce his stress. I'm not sure what his restrictions are though. Hope he gets well soon, I too have been thru the cancer scare with a previous Rott and know its just as stressful for you as him. Good luck to you both.  :2vrolijk_21:

Thank you very much.  We'll likely go for a walk this afternoon.  He is lead trained and knows that once he hears the snapring on his collar, it's time for business.  He isn't limping, and the wound isn't draining............just don't want to mess anything up.  It is just above his hock, and that's a very flexible area.  We'll keep an eye on it.  I hate it that we have to deal with cancer, but.......we deal with it.  It is what it is.  Having Boxers makes our home complete.

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #560 on: November 28, 2007, 02:42:21 PM »

Yea, Rotties are good people dogs.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #561 on: November 28, 2007, 03:07:41 PM »

Yea, Rotties are good people dogs.

Never realized you were a talking, motorcycle riding Rottie, Talon! :nixweiss: :2vrolijk_21: ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #562 on: November 28, 2007, 03:17:01 PM »

Never realized you were a talking, motorcycle riding Rottie, Talon! :nixweiss: :2vrolijk_21: ;D

Hoist! 8)

The dogs get better treatment than I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talon

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #563 on: November 28, 2007, 03:19:25 PM »

:confused5:

REGGAB

« Reply #564 on: November 28, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »

:confused5:

That looks very familiar.........'cept there's two here.   :2vrolijk_21:

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #565 on: November 28, 2007, 03:24:46 PM »

I KNOW that feeling  ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #566 on: November 28, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »

Nice dogs Talon! The first pic was titled "Vicki and Talon", that's why the wise-assed comment. ???

My Rottie, Chopper, passed a few years ago. But he's tattoo'd on my right leg so I can still walk him daily. I still miss my big ole mookity mook! The other dog was my Shepherd, Rocky. :(

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #567 on: November 28, 2007, 03:27:29 PM »

Nice dogs Talon! The first pic was titled "Vicki and Talon", that's why the wise-assed comment. ???

My Rottie, Chopper, passed a few years ago. But he's tattoo'd on my right leg so I can still walk him daily. I still miss my big ole mookity mook! The other dog was my Shepherd, Rocky. :(

Hoist! 8)
Sorry, thought that was ur forearm  ???

Talon

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #568 on: November 28, 2007, 03:31:49 PM »

Hoist! 8)

Yea, the three rotties are mine, my sons, and one of his friends, all from the same litter, the one with the wife is my older daughters, named Talon. we have had Rotties since 1981. We also have two scotties! So I have three dogs in my house. Whats That old redneck joke, if there are more dogs in your house than people your a redneck!

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #569 on: November 28, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »

The Scotties.
Now that's a busy house!!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 229

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 22 queries.