Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 379805 times)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #765 on: December 31, 2007, 09:09:51 PM »

Good to see you can get that close now Andy! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
Howie- After Budda bit me in the a$$, we had a talk. Now we get along real well, but i don,t turn my back on him.. Candy like the Grandpaws going to use that one often.---AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #766 on: December 31, 2007, 09:19:38 PM »

Howie- After Budda bit me in the a$$, we had a talk. Now we get along real well, but i don,t turn my back on him.. Candy like the Grandpaws going to use that one often.---AK

Andy,

That is too funny...wowo

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #767 on: December 31, 2007, 09:21:28 PM »

tazz got a new toy, but it only ammused him for a few minutes. gretchen got a new bed

Having been introduced to these two I am not surprised...very cool.

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #768 on: January 03, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »

Well, Jade came home last night. She is a cutey and Brian is getting quite workout with her. She's a yellow lab and 8 wks old.

These pics are from my crappy cell phone camera, we'll get some good pictures out from the real digital camera.

Here's pic #1

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #769 on: January 03, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »

Pic #2 ( this one has some crappy orange hue to it - again crappy cell phone camera)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #770 on: January 03, 2008, 12:17:27 PM »

Pic #2 ( this one has some crappy orange hue to it - again crappy cell phone camera)

Sweet face, and a nice head.  You and Brian are gonna' have your hands full for the next 12-18 months!!  Better shut all closet doors, bedroom doors, get a crate for her to sleep in or be in when not supervised...oh, and a MOP too   ;)

She's a cutie and I know you guys are going to enjoy her!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #771 on: January 03, 2008, 12:40:55 PM »

Well, Jade came home last night. She is a cutey and Brian is getting quite workout with her. She's a yellow lab and 8 wks old.

These pics are from my crappy cell phone camera, we'll get some good pictures out from the real digital camera.

Here's pic #1

Oh man I just want to jump through the screen and pick her up. She is sooooo cute!
If you want to see what she will look like in about 2 years (& 20 pairs of shoes, several lawn irrigation heads, a couch or two and too many appliance cords to count). But I would not trade him for anything in the world.

Go out right now and buy Marley And Me. It is a very easy read and there is no way you will be able to put it down until the last page. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 12:44:08 PM by MJZ »

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #772 on: January 03, 2008, 01:15:41 PM »

How can something so innocent looking be such a trouble maker?? She's awesome, best of luck with her.
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #773 on: January 03, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »

Oh man I just want to jump through the screen and pick her up. She is sooooo cute!
If you want to see what she will look like in about 2 years (& 20 pairs of shoes, several lawn irrigation heads, a couch or two and too many appliance cords to count). But I would not trade him for anything in the world.

Go out right now and buy Marley And Me. It is a very easy read and there is no way you will be able to put it down until the last page. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Mark, That's a great looking dog! My last black lab weighed in at 110lbs. One of my favorite breeds.

Ed :pepper:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 02:06:01 PM by Special_Ed »
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #774 on: January 03, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »

Here's pic #1

She's ADORABLE!!! I just wanna squish her! Congrats on the new addition to your family!
wut?

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #775 on: January 03, 2008, 04:00:44 PM »

Sweet face, and a nice head.  You and Brian are gonna' have your hands full for the next 12-18 months!!  Better shut all closet doors, bedroom doors, get a crate for her to sleep in or be in when not supervised...oh, and a MOP too   ;)

She's a cutie and I know you guys are going to enjoy her!!

All so true!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #776 on: January 03, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »

What an adorable little baby.  Kathy, I know you and Brian both are going to love having her. 

And yes, all of us lab lover and owners know that there is that 2 some year oral fixation that they just have to go through.  We actually got a lot - and I mean a lot, and when you think of a lot, triple it - in chew toys for our Maggie May.  That was of course after the chair, the couch, some electrical cords, my one and only boots I could ride a motorcycle with at the time, I can't count how many hair thingies,.........   We put them in a Maggie toy box.  We emphasized that any of the toys that were in Maggie's toy box were hers to chew on, pull out, drag around the house and yard at her will.  It was not perfect, but it did seem to help with that anxiety that labs go through when bored or separated from you.  We had to get the strongest chew toys - usually reserved for the rottweiler breeds, anything else she'd devour in seconds.  But over time, she learned what was hers and what was not.  Just one pair of shoes.  And like magic, one day, all the chewing was over with.  Now we have a heaping box of chew toys.  Surprisingly now - Maggie is about 6 years old, every once in a while she drags out a toy to play with. 

It is just so very much fun and fills your heart and home with that unconditonal love. 

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #777 on: January 03, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »

Love the labs... too bad we want to go to the same things, I wanna call dibs on puppy sitting, but we'll both be looking at the same time. And don't even think about the doggie carrier tour pack, once she hits 90 pounds you won't want her up there.
Best of luck with the little QT!  :2vrolijk_21:

Oh yeah, Candy didn't mention the solid oak dining set... table top corners, legs, chair legs, and braces, about 4 inches by 12 off of the foot board of our bed...  :o  :o  :o
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:38:00 PM by CandyMan! »
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #778 on: January 03, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »

All so true!

Kathy...the new pups were already crate trained when we got them, but they did not like it when I put their crates in the next room, so I took the breeders advice and put them in our bedroom.  I don't have a large home with large bedrooms, but I moved some stuff around a bit and got the two crates in there.  Now they sleep like angels all night long....well, from about 11pm to 6am anyway.  Sometimes they will sleep in a bit more.  I think they like to hear me snore   :D :D

Crate training is the ONLY way to go with a pup...it may be hard the first night, but don't give in!!!

Of course, you can always get ANOTHER dog to keep her company!!!  ;D ;D

TTS Mastertune

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #779 on: January 03, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »

Love the labs... too bad we want to go to the same things, I wanna call dibs on puppy sitting, but we'll both be looking at the same time. And don't even think about the doggie carrier tour pack, once she hits 90 pounds you won't want her up there.
Best of luck with the little QT!  :2vrolijk_21:

Oh yeah, Candy didn't mention the solid oak dining set... table top corners, legs, chair legs, and braces, about 4 inches by 12 off of the foot board of our bed...  :o  :o  :o

Then you get one of these:  http://www.wagstrailers.com/large_pet_trailer.asp

TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 229

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 22 queries.