Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 379832 times)

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #795 on: January 04, 2008, 03:03:10 PM »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #796 on: January 04, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »

I know, I watched the entire clip, even though I know it well, it was great to see it again.

More Cowbell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #797 on: January 04, 2008, 03:33:35 PM »

Yeah, I mean Bruce Dikenson...  :bananarock:
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

harleydiva

« Reply #798 on: January 04, 2008, 05:31:20 PM »

You are very educated on this stuff. I did buy a book on training a lab and our neighbor gave us a book on labrador retrievers so we've been reading a little bit. Like everything else you hear different things from different people, I guess you find what works and stick with it. We will try the crate in the bedroom tonight, we have the plastic kind too. It's actually a big cat carrier but it is big enough for her and we also bought the large one to use as she gets bigger.

Brian has been feeding her half the portion of the recommended amount around 7 AM and then the other half around 6:30 PM and she is a real chow hound. No problems with eating that is for sure. He waits about 10 minutes and takes her out to do her stuff.

She's had her first round of boosters and then we made an appt for her to our vet next week. 

No, we haven't given her anything personal to chew on, we did read that that was a definite no, no. 

Kathy, my daughter's dog (about 4 years old) has a shoe fetish ... he ate half of a new shoe.   >:(     

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #799 on: January 06, 2008, 07:30:33 PM »

Kathy, my daughter's dog (about 4 years old) has a shoe fetish ... he ate half of a new shoe.   >:(     

Funny! My cat has a sock fetish. He will find dirty socks in our dirty clothes bin in our bedroom and drag them down to his food bowl. If we go out of town for a couple of days there will be a trail of socks leading from our bedroom to his bowl, it is so funny! I've seen him do this too, he's always so stealth about it but I've heard him digging in the bin and grabbing one - it is so cute.

Brian has taught Jade how to go up and down the stairs now so we will really have to keep an eye out so she won't get to the shoes downstairs! She's been playing with her brother all day as Brian is fishing up in Virginia. I am sure she will be glad to see him when he goes to get her later on. 

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #800 on: January 07, 2008, 03:35:14 PM »

Jock,

I'm going off the OFF TOPIC here - just want to let you know that I love your avatar - that episode was hilarious. I can just see Will Ferrell's belly just a jiggling when he played that cowbell!

Kathy

Totally hysterical!!!  :huepfenlol2:
wut?

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #801 on: January 08, 2008, 04:46:44 PM »

Well Brian took Jade to her first vet appointment. Actually her second but the first with our vet. The dr said he's never seen a more docile Lab puppy. He said that Brian did a good job with picking her out of the litter. He said we better be sure we give her lots of exercise because she is so laid back (just like her Dad)! She's fifteen pounds now and the dr says that she is going to be a pretty good size dog. I'd be happy with 60 lbs - that's how big Lou was in her heyday and that was big enough. I'll post some more pics if I can get the camera off of the boat tonight. I took some video last night of her first bath - how cute and she behaved so well; we were shocked.

harleydiva

« Reply #802 on: January 08, 2008, 05:01:10 PM »

Well Brian took Jade to her first vet appointment. Actually her second but the first with our vet. The dr said he's never seen a more docile Lab puppy. He said that Brian did a good job with picking her out of the litter. He said we better be sure we give her lots of exercise because she is so laid back (just like her Dad)! She's fifteen pounds now and the dr says that she is going to be a pretty good size dog. I'd be happy with 60 lbs - that's how big Lou was in her heyday and that was big enough. I'll post some more pics if I can get the camera off of the boat tonight. I took some video last night of her first bath - how cute and she behaved so well; we were shocked.

Y'all did good.   :2vrolijk_21:   Enjoy.   :)   Can't wait to see the pix.

hogasm

« Reply #803 on: January 08, 2008, 06:37:05 PM »

Well Jade and I took our first boat trip today. It was so nice on the ocean that I decided to take the skiff to chase the rockfish instead of using the Donzi. Jade slept between my legs the whole trip. Even when we boated 2 fish, 36lbs and 28lbs, she just licked their face and went back to sleep. No barking, just one docile dog.
The trip home was a little rough. The wend changed to offshore and the ocean got rough for the skiff. Jade moved a little to the rear of the skiff, where it was a little smoother ride. She drank water on the boat, so my thought was that she would pee on the deck. NOPE. she held it till we hit the dock, then as soon as her feet hit the concrete, she must have peed a pint.
Well she is now going to fish the tournament this weekend with us, since she was that good.

Not bad for a 9 week old pup :2vrolijk_21:

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #804 on: January 08, 2008, 08:43:36 PM »

Here are some more pics - these are from last week - sorry don't have any yet of her on the boat. Maybe Brian will take some this weekend.

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #805 on: January 08, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »

She tried to chew the cable but we quickly stopped that!

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #806 on: January 08, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »

pic 3 - pooped from chewing on the 100 year old table leg - NO WAY - she tried and we stopped that too!!

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #807 on: January 08, 2008, 08:50:35 PM »

Cutey!

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #808 on: January 08, 2008, 08:52:25 PM »

#5 - sleeping with her Daddy

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #809 on: January 08, 2008, 08:56:01 PM »

One more - this was just from a few minutes ago - I couldn't resist.  She can do some sleeping.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 229

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 22 queries.