Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 379788 times)

BigR55

Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #960 on: February 17, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »

Left to right. Sassy. Sawyer and Penny. Relaxing at the lake after a swim. Penny is ours and Sawyer and Sassy belong to Sawyergost. All three are getting old and have some problems. Penny jumped out of the boat while on the trailer at the ramp to attack two big labs.  :-*

BigR55

« Reply #961 on: February 17, 2008, 10:56:43 AM »

Funny e-mail photo.

BigR55

« Reply #962 on: February 17, 2008, 11:00:10 AM »

Another

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #963 on: February 17, 2008, 11:16:09 AM »

John,

That's cool as chit. I like the name of her business.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #964 on: February 17, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »

Here's the momma letting us know it's time to eat. We adopted her. She kept hanging out around the business. She was totally a street dog.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #965 on: February 17, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »

And here's the inside dogs. Puppers and DI. DI stands for Dammit. He thinks he's a Rotweiller.

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #966 on: February 17, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »

John,

That's cool as chit. I like the name of her business.

Thanks Ken.  She is very enthusiastic when it comes to her special projects.  She is working me for another guiniea pig, as her last one died a year ago on Valentines day.  They are pretty  much useless, as all they do is eat and drop black jelly beans all over the cage.  I'll probably cave and let her get one.

I have no idea where she gets her love of animals and her horse back riding interests. I grew up with only a dog and a strong fear of horses, as they are too big!!  I may need to check on who our mailman was at the time :o  If they guy was a farmer, I'm calling foul...
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #967 on: February 17, 2008, 11:50:29 AM »

I have no idea where she gets her love of animals and her horse back riding interests. I grew up with only a dog and a strong fear of horses, as they are too big!!  I may need to check on who our mailman was at the time :o  If they guy was a farmer, I'm calling foul...

It's too late to call foul now. I'd recommend just buying her another hampster and keep those thoughts to yourself. LOL

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #968 on: February 17, 2008, 11:52:21 AM »

Yeah, your probably right. :D

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #969 on: February 17, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »

And a couple of my Favorite Pet Chicks.

Tell JD to fatten that thing (the chicken I mean ::) ) up a little. Should be prime for cooking by the time the BBQ rolls around!!! :o :D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #970 on: February 17, 2008, 11:57:12 AM »

Yeah, your probably right. :D

Maybe she'll want to be a Vet when she grows up, and help keep you in CVO's in your old age  ;)  One thing I've always felt about animal lovers is that they are almost always good people, so it sounds like you've got a sweet, kind hearted little girl. :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #971 on: February 17, 2008, 12:02:16 PM »

Thanks TC, we certainly think so!!  (as if that is not too obvious)  I would love to have her pursue that occuptation, but its totally her call.

She really has a great personality, totally different than my 17 year old son, who is much more reserved and less ambitious :'( as he loves his PS3, Sports, and computer!!  Both are great kids, but very different in their demeanors.

As always, I take credit for all of the great features, and blame the wifes genes on the less desirable ones!!! :mango:

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #972 on: February 17, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »

Tell JD to fatten that thing (the chicken I mean ::) ) up a little. Should be prime for cooking by the time the BBQ rolls around!!! :o :D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Too late for that Howie.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #973 on: February 17, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #974 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »

Her mom was a mix breed and we're not sure who the daddy is. Pure bred dogs left outside to roam never seem to live very long. Mix breed dogs on the other hand, live a long life.
I have a cousin who's a vet and he along with a friend of mine who was immersed in rottweliers before you could buy them here in the states both believe that the purebreds are weaker although they can't put their finger on why!! I've owned Rotts going on a little over 20yrs. My first dogs were healthy as a horse as they say. the male and female I own now are both sickly although they show few outward signs to the unsuspecting. I might be dogged out at this point!!!!!  :huepfenlol2:     :drink:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 229

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 23 queries.