Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 383052 times)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #1080 on: April 28, 2008, 10:31:10 PM »

He normally only jumps on the bed once a day - right after I make it up and then pouts when I get onto him.
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #1081 on: April 28, 2008, 10:33:02 PM »

The two pits are smart well trained, the french bull dog( never seen one these before) has ears like a rabbit only will get 20 lbs..A face only a mother could love....this one,s not to bright...AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #1082 on: April 28, 2008, 10:33:49 PM »

All Three

Oh my gosh!  There like three little stair steps!  They are so cute!  I've seen the big one on Carey's MySpace page but I haven't seen the two little ones!  How's the house training?  Biscuit did fine until we moved and then he rebelled.  He'd stay outside for an hour then come inside and pee!  

Hey will I get to meet them on the NorCal trip?

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #1083 on: April 28, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »

I,ve been down to San Diego every other week for last four weeks, going again 4/7/08 . while down there on biz i,ve been helping housebreakeing two new puppys...

ak

Uh, I see the pumpkin!  Where's the Black & Blue?  She's gonna get jealous!!!

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #1084 on: April 28, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »

V- Your Boy looks very happy ,he,s going to have to put on a few lbs to walk that big dog--AK

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #1085 on: April 28, 2008, 10:48:27 PM »

Yep!  I tried to explain that to him and he just doesn't understand.  He pouts about as bad as Biscuit when I won't let him take the leash!  I guess he's gonna have to learn the hard way!   :nixweiss:  When Biscuit takes off and drags him across the yard, maybe he'll get the idea. 

Here's Biscuit pouting...  I'll follow it with Grayson pouting!  The boy fits the dog and the dog fits the boy!  They have the same personalities!  EATS ALL THE TIME!  Great personality but sulks terribly!

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #1086 on: April 28, 2008, 10:50:23 PM »

Grayson pouting...

He's mad cause I wouldn't let him keep taking pics with Biscuit and made him take one with me!

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #1087 on: April 28, 2008, 10:52:40 PM »

Oh my gosh!  There like three little stair steps!  They are so cute!  I've seen the big one on Carey's MySpace page but I haven't seen the two little ones!  How's the house training?  Biscuit did fine until we moved and then he rebelled.  He'd stay outside for an hour then come inside and pee!  

Hey will I get to meet them on the NorCal trip?
 V-    House training is a work out but they should be getting it soon...there 90% on the pee pads...I,ll see if they can come up for nor-cal.  I,m taking my 2000 ultra  non-cvo and going to put sticker on to advertize there Gym ALLIANCE TRAINING CENTER  they got a cool logo. on there shirts etc.. they just wraped a bus  --AK
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 10:54:28 PM by ak »

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #1088 on: April 28, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

The two pits are smart well trained, the french bull dog( never seen one these before) has ears like a rabbit only will get 20 lbs..A face only a mother could love....this one,s not too bright...AK

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #1089 on: April 28, 2008, 11:30:49 PM »

V-    House training is a work out but they should be getting it soon...there 90% on the pee pads...I,ll see if they can come up for nor-cal.  I,m taking my 2000 ultra  non-cvo and going to put sticker on to advertize there Gym ALLIANCE TRAINING CENTER  they got a cool logo. on there shirts etc.. they just wraped a bus  --AK

Very cool!  You'll have to get Carey to send me a bumper sticker. 

I think Biscuit has finally got it, I hope.  My oldest son gave me all these pointers I've been following so I hope it's working!  My oldest son got a dog last year from the pound and it died 3 days later from Parvo.  He was so upset because he just fell in love with the Jack Russell puppy, named her Rosie, and was so happy.  Three days later, she was gone.  Since then, he volunteers at the Human Society.  He knows he's not ready for the responsibility of a pet full time but wants a dog terribly.  So he goes gets his fix by volunteering.  He gave me lots of tips and helps with Biscuit every time he comes home now.  I think everybody loves the dog about as much as Biscuit (with the exception of his dad).  Everybody wants to take him home!  We are finally breaking him from jumping on the 4-year-old next door.  That poor little boy would drop and roll up in a ball and Biscuit would think he wanted to play and start nudging him around like a basketball!  He loves ball but we've tried every kind and they don't make it a day with the Chew Monster!  He's been through basketballs, soccer balls, softballs, tennis balls, baseballs, footballs, reinforced water hose, limbs from a tree that fell during the storm, every door mat I own, and I'm down to one pair of flip flops!  I buy rawhide rolls by the case and he still needs other things to chew on!  Right now, he's working on a miniature tire.  He's already chewed the seat off of Grayson's bicycle. 

harleydiva

« Reply #1090 on: May 06, 2008, 10:04:14 PM »

My Granddog, Dudley

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #1091 on: May 07, 2008, 08:03:31 AM »

Post low on refrigerator door, at nose height:

Dear Dogs and Cats:
The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object.  Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king-sized bed.  I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep.  It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible.  I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine,   meow, try to turn the knob, or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years--canine or feline attendance is not required.

The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt I cannot stress this enough!

To pacify you, my dear pets, I have posted the following message on our front door:

To All  Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here.  You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it "fur"niture.
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, they are an animal.  To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

Remember: Dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
1. Eat less
2. Don't ask for money all the time
3 Are easier to train
4. Normally come when called
5. Never ask to drive the car
6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends
7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't want to wear your clothes
10. Don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and...
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #1092 on: May 07, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »

To All  Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here.  You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it "fur"niture.
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, they are an animal.  To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

These have always been our ideas
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1093 on: May 07, 2008, 09:57:25 AM »

Here he is now with my very big 4yo!  He's over 80lbs but haven't had him to vet to weigh him lately.

One beautiful child and one BIG beautiful furry child!

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #1094 on: May 07, 2008, 04:48:02 PM »

Ruthie says, "if you don't like dog fur, stay out of my trailer". By the end of may she will have loged about 3000 miles in it since Feb.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 229

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 22 queries.