Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 379763 times)

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #1095 on: May 08, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »

Ruthie says, "if you don't like dog fur, stay out of my trailer". By the end of may she will have loged about 3000 miles in it since Feb.

She's a cutie!

cremebrulee

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #1096 on: May 13, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »

Ruthie says, "if you don't like dog fur, stay out of my trailer". By the end of may she will have loged about 3000 miles in it since Feb.

She is adorable ~ may get AJ to get one for Shelby ~ not sure that the Sheepdogs would enjoy it

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #1097 on: May 13, 2008, 01:49:00 PM »

:huepfenlol2:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #1098 on: May 14, 2008, 10:25:09 AM »

She is adorable ~ may get AJ to get one for Shelby ~ not sure that the Sheepdogs would enjoy it
Wags trailers makes a bigger trailer for larger dogs. We put a cooling pad in ours on warmer days and are getting a kooleraire (a 12v swamp cooler type thing. http://kooleraire.com/ ) for her today. Also putting a remote digital thermomiter in the trailer so I can keep an eye on the temps. while riding. Ruthie's not spoiled though.

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1099 on: May 14, 2008, 02:46:38 PM »

Wags trailers makes a bigger trailer for larger dogs. We put a cooling pad in ours on warmer days and are getting a kooleraire (a 12v swamp cooler type thing. http://kooleraire.com/ ) for her today. Also putting a remote digital thermomiter in the trailer so I can keep an eye on the temps. while riding. Ruthie's not spoiled though.

No it sure doesn't sound like she is spoiled  ;)

cremebrulee

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #1100 on: May 16, 2008, 08:12:07 AM »

Yes I can completely understand that Ruthie is not spoiled ~ she gives Sophia, Shelby and Sydney a run for their money ~ Sydney would love to have a trailer

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1101 on: May 16, 2008, 10:08:39 AM »

Yes I can completely understand that Ruthie is not spoiled ~ she gives Sophia, Shelby and Sydney a run for their money ~ Sydney would love to have a trailer
So I don't have to scroll through 74 pages, what page are their pics on?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #1102 on: May 16, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »

Our cat's kinda skittish! ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #1103 on: May 16, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

Our cat's kinda skittish! ;D

Hoist! 8)
Kinda reminds me of my ex

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #1104 on: May 25, 2008, 06:46:24 PM »

Ruthie looks like she loves travelling with you.  We in our home so understand that the dogs are not at all spoiled. I mean, you wouldn't do less for your Mother or your child, would you?

I mean, last holiday we left our Maggie Mae at the West Chester Pet Resort. http://westchesterpetresort.com/
My bill says that her Suite Dreams Vacation Package included a Waterfront Deluxe room with personal concierge service - relaxation, complimentary gourmet treats and snacks, in-suite food and beverage - twice a day, maid service 3 times daily, one-on-one daily activity for 30 minutes, and a Weekend Getaway/Suite Dreams.  I got a camp report and there was a picture of the little slut, kissing one of the assistants.  The report said she was a little shy, that she devoured her meals, she really enjoyed her hammock style bed and loved play time. We don't believe you can really spoil them at all.  When I dropped her off they asked me where she normally slept.  My look said it all - Where ever she wants.

REGGAB

« Reply #1105 on: May 27, 2008, 09:32:20 AM »

Annie Bea and Springer got to spend the weekend in the Orange Beach Suite at Whitesburg Animal Hospital.  We're picked them up at 4:30pm today.  Annie Bea is going to have a complete spa treatment to include a bath, nail trim, muzzle and ear groom, and a full body massage.  She gets this every time she goes there, and it does wonders for her near 10 year old body.  Springer will get a nail trim, muzzle and ear groom, and a full body massage, but no bath.

Springer is having surgery as I type this note.  2 months ago, we noticed a small growth on his chest.  We had it aspirated, and it was benign.  Our vet wanted to let it go and see what happens.  It got bigger, so we asked to have it removed.  We're also going to have histopath done just to see what the heck it is. 

Prayers for our Springer Boy, PLEASE!  Thanks!

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #1106 on: May 27, 2008, 11:24:18 AM »

Annie Bea and Springer got to spend the weekend in the Orange Beach Suite at Whitesburg Animal Hospital.  We're picked them up at 4:30pm today.  Annie Bea is going to have a complete spa treatment to include a bath, nail trim, muzzle and ear groom, and a full body massage.  She gets this every time she goes there, and it does wonders for her near 10 year old body.  Springer will get a nail trim, muzzle and ear groom, and a full body massage, but no bath.

Springer is having surgery as I type this note.  2 months ago, we noticed a small growth on his chest.  We had it aspirated, and it was benign.  Our vet wanted to let it go and see what happens.  It got bigger, so we asked to have it removed.  We're also going to have histopath done just to see what the heck it is. 

Prayers for our Springer Boy, PLEASE!  Thanks!

Hey Henry - sure hope everything goes well with your Springer and that he is back to his usual "springy" self really soon.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

REGGAB

« Reply #1107 on: May 27, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »

Hey Henry - sure hope everything goes well with your Springer and that he is back to his usual "springy" self really soon.

Nige

Thanks Nige!  Really appreciate that!  The little guy is out of surgery now and doing well.  I'm gonna get him and his big sister when I get off work.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #1108 on: May 27, 2008, 12:19:52 PM »

Thanks Nige!  Really appreciate that!  The little guy is out of surgery now and doing well.  I'm gonna get him and his big sister when I get off work.
Good news Henry, good luck, Raquel and I will be thinkin' of you guys!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #1109 on: May 27, 2008, 02:41:53 PM »

Mickey the wonder dog is fine. Nothing unusual going on, but lately he seems to spend more time closer to me when I'm around the house so I pay more attention to him. He's a boxer/dalmation mix and will be 13 on July 4th. He might have been born on the 3rd or the 5th since the folks we got him from were away over the holiday when he was born. We got him when he was about 6 weeks old. Coolest dog I've ever had. Smartest too. And even now although he's quite old, he still likes to play a bit and gets moody if nobody pays him attention to him I can't imagine a time when he won't be there anymore so each day I spend with him now is precious. We don't own him of course, he owns us and not a day goes by that I am not thankful for being one of his humans. He is wise beyond measure, patient beyond reason, loving beyond comprehension and faithful beyond words. He is my best friend and I am his. He reminds me of the little boy in me and I love him very much.

B B 
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 229

Page created in 0.343 seconds with 23 queries.