Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 383102 times)

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #1215 on: July 09, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »

We have a  new addition to our family.  Terry rescued a stray Border Collie and his name is Matrix.  He's been checked out by the vet and is in excellent health.  It's obvious that he suffered some abuse.   :'(        The Aussies have accepted him as their brother.  He's a very sweet dog and we're glad that he is no longer roaming the streets.   :2vrolijk_21:

Beautiful markings!  I am sure he has joined a happy family of pets!   :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

harleydiva

« Reply #1216 on: July 09, 2008, 08:13:42 PM »

Beautiful markings!  I am sure he has joined a happy family of pets!   :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks.  He is a pretty dog.

We are really enjoying having him around and so glad that we were able to provide a good home for him.  We would take in every stray if there was enough room.  He's sharing a bedroom with our bird, Toby.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #1217 on: July 09, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

Thanks.  He is a pretty dog.

We are really enjoying having him around and so glad that we were able to provide a good home for him.  We would take in every stray if there was enough room.  He's sharing a bedroom with our bird, Toby.

That poor dog.... :nervous:

harleydiva

« Reply #1218 on: July 09, 2008, 08:17:52 PM »

Another picture of Matrix ... I'm not very good at taking pix or editing, but can you see the smile on his face?   :)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #1219 on: July 09, 2008, 08:36:22 PM »

That's a good-lookin' dog, right there. :2vrolijk_21:  When I was a kid, I dreamed of having either a Sheltie or a Border Collie.  Unfortunately, never have had the right setup in terms of a yard and place for a breed like that to run and exercise, so never had one, but still have a soft spot for them.

harleydiva

« Reply #1220 on: July 09, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »

That poor dog.... :nervous:

Toby has already told Matrix all about the bald headed guy.   :D

harleydiva

« Reply #1221 on: July 09, 2008, 09:00:26 PM »

That's a good-lookin' dog, right there. :2vrolijk_21:  When I was a kid, I dreamed of having either a Sheltie or a Border Collie.  Unfortunately, never have had the right setup in terms of a yard and place for a breed like that to run and exercise, so never had one, but still have a soft spot for them.

We have a huge back yard and a large screened in porch with a ceiling fan.  JestorDecor (Cheri) said our porch looks like a tree house.  When the babies aren't running amuck in the yard, they're lying under the ceiling fan.  The porch is in a shaded area, so they are very comfortable.  At the end of the day it is interesting to see what treasure or critter they have brought to the porch from the yard. 

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #1222 on: July 09, 2008, 09:03:05 PM »

Toby has already told Matrix all about the bald headed guy.   :D

Evil bird.  Matrix and I would get along fine.  Someday I might have to eat Toby ??? .

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #1223 on: July 09, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »

Evil bird.  Matrix and I would get along fine.  Someday I might have to eat Toby ??? .
What no picture of Toby ?
here's a picture of Boo and Milo they're just in case of lean times.
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

harleydiva

« Reply #1224 on: July 09, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »

Bite your tongue!

harleydiva

« Reply #1225 on: July 09, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »

What no picture of Toby ?
here's a picture of Boo and Milo they're just in case of lean times.

Toby is camera shy.  He's a beautiful bird and talks a lot.   Quite entertaining.  He's also a guard bird.  His cage faces the front yard and if someone comes into the driveway or yard, he lets us know.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #1226 on: July 10, 2008, 05:02:17 AM »

Congratulations on the new family member Diva.  He looks great.  Rescue dogs love us more, they never want to go back to that last life. 

harleydiva

« Reply #1227 on: July 10, 2008, 08:01:19 AM »

Matrix was dropped off at the Toyota dealership where Terry works.  He knew a dog lover when he saw one and followed Terry around all day.  Terry could tell that the dog had been abused, wore no collar, and was thin.  Matrix is a smart dog ... he charmed Terry, didn't take much.   :)   

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #1228 on: July 10, 2008, 08:02:01 AM »

Congratulations on the new family member Diva.  He looks great.  Rescue dogs love us more, they never want to go back to that last life. 

Matrix showed up at the Toyota dealership where I work last this past Saturday (thus the name).  He was dirty, but did not look sick.  Looked like he might have been in a dog fight.  It was hot as hades on the lot, so I got him some water in a coffee cup.  Later on, he got some chicken from a soft taco.  Stayed around all day long, got wet in a toad strangler of a rain storm, but by the end of the day, if I was outside, he was somewhere near me.  I just couldn't leave him in an empty car lot all night long by himself...guess he knew a sucker when he saw one.  He slept out in the kennel dog house in the backyard that night, then went to the vet to get checked out, bathed, and shots.  Got picked up Monday, and introduced to the other two dogs on my off day, Tuesday.  He's adjusting well, and is a real sweetie...he doesn't quite know what to do with Rider and Tango, as they just want to play with him, but by now, at least he's not scared of them like he was.  He's got a lot of Border Collie in him, though I don't think he's full blooded.  Looks like he's about 3 or 4 years old, judging by his teeth.  Will sit and lay down on command, but doesn't know his house manners yet.

I guess he's got a home now... ::)
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #1229 on: July 10, 2008, 08:32:57 AM »

Matrix showed up at the Toyota dealership where I work last this past Saturday (thus the name).  He was dirty, but did not look sick.  Looked like he might have been in a dog fight.  It was hot as hades on the lot, so I got him some water in a coffee cup.  Later on, he got some chicken from a soft taco.  Stayed around all day long, got wet in a toad strangler of a rain storm, but by the end of the day, if I was outside, he was somewhere near me.  I just couldn't leave him in an empty car lot all night long by himself...guess he knew a sucker when he saw one.  He slept out in the kennel dog house in the backyard that night, then went to the vet to get checked out, bathed, and shots.  Got picked up Monday, and introduced to the other two dogs on my off day, Tuesday.  He's adjusting well, and is a real sweetie...he doesn't quite know what to do with Rider and Tango, as they just want to play with him, but by now, at least he's not scared of them like he was.  He's got a lot of Border Collie in him, though I don't think he's full blooded.  Looks like he's about 3 or 4 years old, judging by his teeth.  Will sit and lay down on command, but doesn't know his house manners yet.

I guess he's got a home now... ::)

Terry and Suzanne,
That's great that you took him in. Borders are a great breed and he's a good looking dog. I had one for my first dog a long time ago. Just have to keep them busy which I'm sure your other two will do once he settles in.

Best of luck with him!
Ed

"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 229

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 22 queries.