Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 382712 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #1245 on: July 14, 2008, 07:35:14 AM »

My favorite quote - "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Love Will Rogers &  his quotes.  Timeless.

Henry, reading your post about Aunt Bea above is going to make my Monday much better than it has been so far.  :2vrolijk_21:

Mike
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

harleydiva

« Reply #1246 on: July 14, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »

Congratulations on the new Baby, Terry and Suzanne!  Matrix looks like a fine, young, Gentleman.  I'm certain he is integrating well into Casa Crain, and his Brothers and Sister will no doubt show and teach him the house rules, with Mr. Toby as the overseer.  Best Blessings to the six of you.

Matrix is very sweet and well behaved.  He's still a little shy around the pups.  Mr. Toby doesn't mind sharing his room with Matrix.  All's well in the Crain Animal Kingdom.   :)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #1247 on: July 14, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »

That's one goooood lookin dog. I particularly like the jacket . more pictures are required. :) :)

I faded there (or just plain missed it) but here's a slideshow with more of Molly........  http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=12&uid=912505&gid=16145460
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #1248 on: July 14, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »

Progress photo of my boy. He's been with us for 4 weeks now. Growing like crazy.

In the movie, "What dreams may come", Robin Williams goes to the hereafter and is reunited with his past two dogs. You've got to believe that anything that brings as much love and joy into your life has to be with you beyond this life.
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1249 on: July 14, 2008, 07:55:04 PM »

Matrix is very sweet and well behaved.  He's still a little shy around the pups.  Mr. Toby doesn't mind sharing his room with Matrix.  All's well in the Crain Animal Kingdom.   :)

Except for the chipmunks!   :huepfenlol2:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1250 on: July 14, 2008, 07:57:05 PM »

Mike,
Thank you!  We've had her since she was no bigger than a loaf a bread...........7.5 weeks, and have known her since whelp day.  Her Dam, named Missy, passed from cancer three years ago at 9.  I have lost contact with her Sire's parent, Apache, but he would be 13 now, if my math is correct.  We never submitted Annie Bea's registration, since we never planned to show or breed her.  There's enough homeless pupz in the world without us adding to the problem.  She was spayed at 5.5 months.  She has survived cancer three times.  She slipped her lead when she was 1.5, got hit by a truck, and survived that............after I rushed her to the vet and got stopped for doing 105mph enroute.  She is the best Boxer we've had of the four with which we've been Blessed.  She's slowed......................alot..................but she still acts like a puppy.  She attacks the leaf blower, and loves to play and wrestle with Springer.
I know each day with her is a Blessing after all she has survived.  I'm very thankful for that, and each day I thank God for giving Renea and me the honor of caring for one of God's TRUE angels.  She's a big Girl, but she'll always be Mommy's and Daddy's Little Angel.

Henry,
She's awesome, amazing how much time goes by and how much they're a part of our lives.

Ed

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1251 on: July 15, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »

Some pics of Jade

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1252 on: July 15, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1253 on: July 15, 2008, 06:30:51 PM »

Went to vet today to get weighed and she is at 56 lbs - 8 months old

harleydiva

« Reply #1254 on: July 15, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »

Progress photo of my boy. He's been with us for 4 weeks now. Growing like crazy.

In the movie, "What dreams may come", Robin Williams goes to the hereafter and is reunited with his past two dogs. You've got to believe that anything that brings as much love and joy into your life has to be with you beyond this life.

SO cute!   :)

harleydiva

« Reply #1255 on: July 15, 2008, 09:11:59 PM »

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #1256 on: July 15, 2008, 09:12:37 PM »

you are killing me!

If only we were around the house more....

She is a beauty...what eyes!
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #1257 on: July 15, 2008, 09:31:26 PM »

Matrix showed up at the Toyota dealership where I work last this past Saturday (thus the name).  He was dirty, but did not look sick.  Looked like he might have been in a dog fight.  It was hot as hades on the lot, so I got him some water in a coffee cup.  Later on, he got some chicken from a soft taco.  Stayed around all day long, got wet in a toad strangler of a rain storm, but by the end of the day, if I was outside, he was somewhere near me.  I just couldn't leave him in an empty car lot all night long by himself...guess he knew a sucker when he saw one.  He slept out in the kennel dog house in the backyard that night, then went to the vet to get checked out, bathed, and shots.  Got picked up Monday, and introduced to the other two dogs on my off day, Tuesday.  He's adjusting well, and is a real sweetie...he doesn't quite know what to do with Rider and Tango, as they just want to play with him, but by now, at least he's not scared of them like he was.  He's got a lot of Border Collie in him, though I don't think he's full blooded.  Looks like he's about 3 or 4 years old, judging by his teeth.  Will sit and lay down on command, but doesn't know his house manners yet.

I guess he's got a home now... ::)

Terry and Suzanne,

Congratulations on the new addition.  Just catching up on this thread and saw this.  Really makes me feel good seeing you two share your hearts with another fine dog.  I know you will have so many great experiences with Matrix and the rest of the crew.  Just can't seem to get enough of our animals.  The Border Collie sure shows and they are such fine animals and incredibly loyal.  I just can't imagine how some people can neglect and abuse these ever loving beings.  Enjoy Matrix and keep us posted on his progress.

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #1258 on: July 15, 2008, 09:47:42 PM »

Mike,
Thank you!  We've had her since she was no bigger than a loaf a bread...........7.5 weeks, and have known her since whelp day.  Her Dam, named Missy, passed from cancer three years ago at 9.  I have lost contact with her Sire's parent, Apache, but he would be 13 now, if my math is correct.  We never submitted Annie Bea's registration, since we never planned to show or breed her.  There's enough homeless pupz in the world without us adding to the problem.  She was spayed at 5.5 months.  She has survived cancer three times.  She slipped her lead when she was 1.5, got hit by a truck, and survived that............after I rushed her to the vet and got stopped for doing 105mph enroute.  She is the best Boxer we've had of the four with which we've been Blessed.  She's slowed......................alot..................but she still acts like a puppy.  She attacks the leaf blower, and loves to play and wrestle with Springer.
I know each day with her is a Blessing after all she has survived.  I'm very thankful for that, and each day I thank God for giving Renea and me the honor of caring for one of God's TRUE angels.  She's a big Girl, but she'll always be Mommy's and Daddy's Little Angel.
Henry,

Glad to see that other people really get it.  She sure is a pretty gal and I know that you and Renea enjoy every day that you get to spend with her.  Funny how she migrates to the cool spots.  We have one of our Shelties, actually two of them, that are always laying across the floor registers when the A/C is on and other times just in case it kicks on.  Hats off to you two for being fine parents!

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #1259 on: July 16, 2008, 10:45:49 AM »

Thought all the pet lovers here might enjoy this 2.5 min. video on extraordinary pet mothers.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 229

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 22 queries.