Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 384239 times)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #1260 on: July 16, 2008, 11:24:24 AM »

Here's one of our Black Lab Skye. She's turned into a fine dog and a great companion.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

REGGAB

« Reply #1261 on: July 16, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

Henry,

Glad to see that other people really get it.  She sure is a pretty gal and I know that you and Renea enjoy every day that you get to spend with her.  Funny how she migrates to the cool spots.  We have one of our Shelties, actually two of them, that are always laying across the floor registers when the A/C is on and other times just in case it kicks on.  Hats off to you two for being fine parents!

Thanks, Craig. 

Sean M Cary

« Reply #1262 on: July 16, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »

Here's one of our Black Lab Skye. She's turned into a fine dog and a great companion.

Nige

Beautiful dog!

We have a black lab also - freakin moron.  He eats anything and everything he sees - have already informed the spouse that he has a Do Not Resuscitate order on him if he eats something and chokes out. 

He's the 4th lab I have owned, and by far the most knuckle-headed.  Loves the kids tho, so I tolerate his stupidity.  I bet he would fight to the death if someone laid a hand on them or my wife - I respect that.

Sean

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #1263 on: July 16, 2008, 01:36:55 PM »

Beautiful dog!

We have a black lab also - freakin moron.  He eats anything and everything he sees - have already informed the spouse that he has a Do Not Resuscitate order on him if he eats something and chokes out. 

He's the 4th lab I have owned, and by far the most knuckle-headed.  Loves the kids tho, so I tolerate his stupidity.  I bet he would fight to the death if someone laid a hand on them or my wife - I respect that.

Sean

Skye doesn't eat or chew anything - not bad for a 22 month old Lab. We can leave her in the house for hours on her own and she doesn't touch a thing. I think there is quite a difference between the American strain of labs and the English strain though.

Here's the first picture of her I posted on here 17 months ago.

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #1264 on: July 16, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »

I've got a lucky to be 15 month old, meat headed, American version of a black lab.  Twice in the last three weeks while mowing the lawn and running over yesterday's dinner a sock has exploded from under the mower.  There was no seeing it before hand.  it was neatly sausaged in the defecation.  I can't believe the colors I find when I'm mowing.  She started last week biting the tops off the red flowers my wife planted two weeks ago.  Thank heaven we have an invisible fence she respects greatly.  She's showing an occasional glimmer of hope of being a future good pet.  One funny thing is that I taught her early on that she can't eat until I say, "OK".  One day she followed me into the bathroom because she didn't hear me.  I said, "OK" and she took off for her food bowl.  By the way, her name is Lucy.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1265 on: July 16, 2008, 02:28:30 PM »

Brian corrected me, Jade is now 68lbs - I think it's time to cut back on the food a little bit!!

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #1266 on: July 16, 2008, 02:30:05 PM »

Here's what's left of my bosses Ralph Lauren(sp) couch after their 18 month Irish Setter spent the night in a back bedroom
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 05:08:19 PM by trapperdog »

Sean M Cary

« Reply #1267 on: July 16, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »

Skye doesn't eat or chew anything - not bad for a 22 month old Lab. We can leave her in the house for hours on her own and she doesn't touch a thing. I think there is quite a difference between the American strain of labs and the English strain though.

Here's the first picture of her I posted on here 17 months ago.

We had a black lab as a kid - he chewed off a muzzle. He ate everything he could get his teeth around until he as about 4.

My brown was English background, smart as hell and total baby.  Couldn't hunt worth a chit.  Was afraid of ducks - tripped over quail and about fell on himself.  My last yellow was gun shy.  This one, I won't even try and train...he's a moron.

I need a pup, but no time soon.

Sean

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #1268 on: July 16, 2008, 02:38:30 PM »

Here's what's left of my bosses Ralph Lauren(sp) couch after their 18 mouth Irish Setter spent the night in a back bedroom

I see the dog blood was cleanned off the walls before the photo was taken......
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #1269 on: July 16, 2008, 03:27:03 PM »

I see the dog blood was cleanned off the walls before the photo was taken......

No it wasn't. They didn't tell anyone that the couch used to be yellow. THE MUFFMAN

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #1270 on: July 17, 2008, 12:21:47 AM »

Terry and Suzanne,

Congratulations on the new addition.  Just catching up on this thread and saw this.  Really makes me feel good seeing you two share your hearts with another fine dog.  I know you will have so many great experiences with Matrix and the rest of the crew.  Just can't seem to get enough of our animals.  The Border Collie sure shows and they are such fine animals and incredibly loyal.  I just can't imagine how some people can neglect and abuse these ever loving beings.  Enjoy Matrix and keep us posted on his progress.

Thanks, Craig...Matrix is doing well.  He's eating like a horse, and putting some needed body weight back on with the flint river food.  He quickly learned the two doggie doors, sleeps all night in his crate, but does not know what to do with his treats yet, unlike the other two!!  He's adjusting well, but still hasn't figured out the two tasmanian devils yet.

Don't know how someone could have abandoned him, but he's got a home now :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #1271 on: July 17, 2008, 04:27:53 AM »

Thanks, Craig...Matrix is doing well.  He's eating like a horse, and putting some needed body weight back on with the flint river food.  He quickly learned the two doggie doors, sleeps all night in his crate, but does not know what to do with his treats yet, unlike the other two!!  He's adjusting well, but still hasn't figured out the two tasmanian devils yet.

Don't know how someone could have abandoned him, but he's got a home now :2vrolijk_21:

Always good to hear when man's best friend gets a proper home.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

hacksaw

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #1272 on: July 17, 2008, 07:41:59 AM »

Can't wait for Sturgis, just hate leaving my little girl!
2006 UltraClassic Screaming Eagle, SERT, Rineharts, Coastal Moto wheels, raked and stretched, chrome and more chrome

hacksaw

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #1273 on: July 17, 2008, 07:43:00 AM »

one more
2006 UltraClassic Screaming Eagle, SERT, Rineharts, Coastal Moto wheels, raked and stretched, chrome and more chrome

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #1274 on: July 17, 2008, 07:44:15 AM »

I never let the dogs on the sofa, but it never fails that the boys let them up there at night while watching TV.  Last night, I went to the family room to turn off the TV and this is what I found...
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 229

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 23 queries.