Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 383320 times)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #1275 on: July 17, 2008, 07:45:25 AM »

So what does Annie do?  Stretch out more and close her eyes!  SPOILED!  She was just supervising Robert putting together a puzzle, I'm sure!
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #1276 on: July 17, 2008, 07:46:37 AM »

Hacksaw,
She's gorgeous!  And such a poser!  :)
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #1277 on: July 17, 2008, 07:51:13 AM »

So what does Annie do?   Stretch out more and close her eyes!  SPOILED!  She was just supervising Robert putting together a puzzle, I'm sure!

Anything she wants too.

THAT'S MY GIRLIE GIRL!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1278 on: July 17, 2008, 08:53:41 AM »

Here's what's left of my bosses Ralph Lauren(sp) couch after their 18 month Irish Setter spent the night in a back bedroom

Wholey chit!

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1279 on: July 17, 2008, 08:56:02 AM »

So what does Annie do?  Stretch out more and close her eyes!  SPOILED!  She was just supervising Robert putting together a puzzle, I'm sure!

Yeah, she looks like she's supervising!! Cute!

hacksaw

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #1280 on: July 17, 2008, 09:29:32 AM »

Spoiled, why do you think they call it FURniture!
2006 UltraClassic Screaming Eagle, SERT, Rineharts, Coastal Moto wheels, raked and stretched, chrome and more chrome

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #1281 on: July 17, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »

Spoiled is right. You'd never see our dog ruined like that!

Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #1282 on: July 17, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »

Ours either!

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1283 on: July 17, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »

hey yall, hate to break up the party, but thought this important.

if you live in the southeast, beware the eastern diamond back. i am from louisiana and there are timber rattlers that are over 8 ft long, mocassins, copperheads etc: have never lost a dog to snake bite, nor known anyone that has-------the dog just swells and looks goofy for a few days.

until now. my american pit bull terrier, Ellie Mae Clampett, died. vet said no dobt she was bitten by the eastern diamondback. seems this snakes toxins are different. all muscle was a bad thing, he said she had no fat or loose skin so the strike was an imediate full dose.

henry has seen the results of this particular bloodline and would probably guess like i did--that a 30-06 wouldnt bring one down. WRONG!!!!!!!!! these are very dangerous snakes.

anyway, hoping i can save at one dogs life and lots of human tears if anyone in the southeast reads this.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #1284 on: July 17, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »

Wow Dennis, sorry to hear that.  Eastern Diamond Backs are not confined to the southeast.  They can be found in he rugged areas as far north as NY.  They are rather common in Pennsylvania.  I guess I have little to worry about my invisible fence.  Or I can fatten the dog up to give it a better chance of survival.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #1285 on: July 17, 2008, 12:21:26 PM »

if you live in the southeast, beware the eastern diamond back. i am from louisiana and there are timber rattlers that are over 8 ft long, mocassins, copperheads etc: have never lost a dog to snake bite, nor known anyone that has-------the dog just swells and looks goofy for a few days.

until now. my american pit bull terrier, Ellie Mae Clampett, died. vet said no dobt she was bitten by the eastern diamondback. seems this snakes toxins are different. all muscle was a bad thing, he said she had no fat or loose skin so the strike was an imediate full dose.

henry has seen the results of this particular bloodline and would probably guess like i did--that a 30-06 wouldnt bring one down. WRONG!!!!!!!!! these are very dangerous snakes.

anyway, hoping i can save at one dogs life and lots of human tears if anyone in the southeast reads this.

Really sorry to hear of the loss of your dog Ellie. Were you with her when she was bitten or was it the vet that confirmed the cause of death?

I feel your pain.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #1286 on: July 17, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »

Sorry to hear of your loss Red.  Like you, I've only seen them swell for awhile and then recover......but, all snake bites can potentally be fatal, I guess.  :( spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1287 on: July 17, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »

Oh my, so sorry to hear about this. That had to have been awful. Our thoughts are with you and your family. 

Kathy

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1288 on: July 17, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »

Really sorry to hear of the loss of your dog Ellie. Were you with her when she was bitten or was it the vet that confirmed the cause of death?

I feel your pain.

Nige

thanks, one time i was not with her. i had perimeter trained her, so she would make rounds on about 20 acres of the 103 we live on. wife let her out for the morning and she wasnt back in 30 minutes, usually took 15 minutes. i searched and yelled------nothing. got on bike and rode all the dirt roads thinking maybe she broke perimiter and chased a deer. well around 3:30 PM, i got on the tractor and made a search grid, found her on the perimeter fence line across the corn field--------only 150 yds from home (sob). the vet comfirmed the rattler bite, i was loading guns, gonna shoot the sumbitch that shot my dog, but i had seen the markings and was just angry.

she was very special, always playing practical jokes on me and would grab her frisbee when ups delivered. ups dude could not leave till he let her catch the frisbee about 20 times.

sorry---- getting off track, i just wanted to prevent another useless death with the warning of this snake.

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #1289 on: July 17, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »

another
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 229

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 22 queries.