Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 382795 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #1440 on: August 15, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »

I've always heard those green ones would bite.

Keep those critters AWAY from me...I'm not askeered of snakes, if I see them first, but that scorpion and spider...just keep those things inside their tank!!! :nervous: :nervous:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #1441 on: August 15, 2008, 02:36:02 PM »

Miker Are those your pets ,and do they live in the same house ?
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #1442 on: August 15, 2008, 02:48:45 PM »

They were at one time, Morty and Steve have passed on, Ella got sold and something else ate the scorpion, I think.  They were the kids pets a few years ago.

When my daughter was a small girl, she made the Steve Irwin guy look silly. It was "lookie" what I trapped, caught, chased down or whatnot, a complusion to hold animals... There are all sorts of critters down here...

Many exotic critters have passed through the house, some still live in the neighboorhood.

We still have "Sticky" some kind of airbreathing fish and Gaks the Geko, 4 dogs, 8 cats 2 rabbits and some lucky rats that never got fed to the snakes...  :-X

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #1443 on: August 15, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »

They were at one time, Morty and Steve have passed on, Ella got sold and something else ate the scorpion, I think.  They were the kids pets a few years ago.

When my daughter was a small girl, she made the Steve Irwin guy look silly. It was "lookie" what I trapped, caught, chased down or whatnot, a complusion to hold animals... There are all sorts of critters down here...

Many exotic critters have passed through the house, some still live in the neighboorhood.

We still have "Sticky" some kind of airbreathing fish and Gaks the Geko, 4 dogs, 8 cats 2 rabbits and some lucky rats that never got fed to the snakes...  :-X

Cool looking Gecko...

Just three dogs and a Blue Crowned Conure (bird) in my home right now, though if I could afford it, I'd have this young Sun Conure they have at a local pet supply store right now.  Used to have cats, but the last one passed about 4 years ago, and don't want any more 'cause they kill the birds in the back yard.  The Terriers would too if they could climb trees...anything on the ground stands no chance, so all the squirells stay up in the canopy and jump from limb to limb, with the Terriers keeping them all "treed".

Never had a desire for a snake...they get too big.  Some of the lizards are cool though,but with the dogs, they'd never stand a chance.

That big a$$ed spider can stay away though...spiders give me the heebiejeebies.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

harleydiva

« Reply #1444 on: August 15, 2008, 05:25:29 PM »

Oh Diva  :huepfenlol2: .  You gave the dogs top billing in both filenames instead of your daughter :huepfenlol2: .

Trust me, she would do the same.   :D    She has no children ... those are her babies.   :-*

harleydiva

« Reply #1445 on: August 15, 2008, 05:29:01 PM »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #1446 on: August 15, 2008, 06:49:32 PM »

...spiders give me the heebiejeebies.
what ? :o   har  :D  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1447 on: August 15, 2008, 07:17:19 PM »

We have two bull dogs , two cats , five parrots , and about 20 fish , it was that or more kids . I 'm not sure I made the right choice , the birds are a lot louder and make more mess.  :nixweiss:  { could not live with spiders }

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #1448 on: August 15, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »

We have two bull dogs , two cats , five parrots , and about 20 fish , it was that or more kids . I 'm not sure I made the right choice , the birds are a lot louder and make more mess.  :nixweiss:  { could not live with spiders }

could not live with spiders...Steve never made a peep, ate furniture or bit anyone...He would get stuck on your clothes sometimes if you let him.

We had birds...had being the positive.

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1449 on: August 15, 2008, 09:45:14 PM »

could not live with spiders...Steve never made a peep, ate furniture or bit anyone...He would get stuck on your clothes sometimes if you let him.

We had birds...had being the positive.

I could say that about our fish!  I can say that it I ever found a spider that size in my cloths I would make such a mess it would be declared a hazardous waste site. :nervous:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #1450 on: August 16, 2008, 09:01:42 AM »

Had fish too, well, we are down to one live coral reef tank...Steve the spider would have taken quite a smack to spatter at 8 inches long, he was a biggin!  An if he had bitten it would have hurt as his fangs were almost 1/2 inch long but he was very docile as most big spiders are.

Little wolfs spiders are fast and mean, the bite is very painfull, the black widows too, which we have outdoors down here.
The pygmy rattlers and deadly coral snake are all wild here. 
Pythons are starting to breed wild, they are going to be a problem. anything that goes after gators , is well, mean

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #1451 on: August 16, 2008, 09:37:59 AM »

Had fish too, well, we are down to one live coral reef tank...Steve the spider would have taken quite a smack to spatter at 8 inches long, he was a biggin!  An if he had bitten it would have hurt as his fangs were almost 1/2 inch long but he was very docile as most big spiders are.

Little wolfs spiders are fast and mean, the bite is very painfull, the black widows too, which we have outdoors down here.
Pythons are starting to breed wild, they are going to be a problem. anything that goes after gators , is well, mean

Not mean, just very very determined... :nervous:
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

soulfly

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King Anniversary FLHRSE5 #165
    • CVO2: (2007 CVO Dyna Twilight Blue Ice Blue Pearl/Granite)
« Reply #1452 on: August 16, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »

max cavalera wisniewski
THE MORE SERIOUSLY I TOOK THINGS, THE HARDER THE RULES BECAME.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #1453 on: August 16, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »

max cavalera wisniewski

Great pic love the collar!
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #1454 on: August 16, 2008, 10:28:37 PM »

We got rain and I am starting to think I'll stick with that, You got to many Weird ass critters down there. Got to creep ya out after a while.  :vrolijk27:
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 229

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 22 queries.