Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Another new guy  (Read 6566 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Another new guy
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 11:17:51 AM »

Wecome to the site! Hang onto your wallet.....

The dealer that is telling you that they can get the same results as the Zippers equipment with SE offerings is full of it. As far as the warranty goes most all of the SE parts will void your warranty as well.

What color SEFB did you get?
[smiley=worthless.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 01:37:50 PM »

Wecome to the site! Hang onto your wallet.....

The dealer that is telling you that they can get the same results as the Zippers equipment with SE offerings is full of it. As far as the warranty goes most all of the SE parts will void your warranty as well.

What color SEFB did you get?
[smiley=worthless.gif]

And I was worried about warranty with a SERT only. I'm assuming that you have an excellent relationship with your dealer and he's going to put in writing your continued guarantee. Are you aware that the factory will not back the dealer with this and your engine will now be guaranteed by the dealer (hopefully).

You can't get the same results with stock SE stuff that you'd get with the Zippers muscle kit. How much warranty is left? If there's not much left, I'd either wait or void it and have the muscle kit installed. It can't cost too much more, but you'll get better results with the muscle kit. If you have a lot of warranty left, then let the dealer do his thing, but be careful you CYA and get his guarantee in writing. Good Luck.

Hoist!
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HarleyBee103

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTK
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 07:25:56 PM »

Welcome to the site Stratus.
Nelson, BC (2007)
Sedona, AR (2008)
Hood River, OR (2009)

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 07:52:39 PM »

Stratus, Welcome [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=carrot.gif] [smiley=orange.gif] [smiley=pineapple.gif] [smiley=pepper.gif] [smiley=mango.gif] [smiley=cucumber.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

Helen

Canuck

• Senior CVO Member
  • "True North strong and free"

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 12:26:08 AM »

Hey Stratus,
Hope you enjoy the site and a big warm welcome from your brothers in the North [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif].

As a new member to the site, let me welcome you with a promotional plug:  Check out this link for information on joining us at our annual CVO get together.  This year it is being held in Nelson, British Columbia, Canada.  Hope you can join us [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1163132881

Canuck
Crazy Canuck
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 22 queries.