Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: 2014 West Coast GTG June, 2014 Carmel By-The-Sea Picture Thread  (Read 13618 times)

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
Re: 2014 West Coast GTG June, 2014 Carmel By-The-Sea Picture Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 08:32:15 PM »

Dan, Andy,  Mike, Ernie, JC, Gabe Jim, Don, Jay, Gene and Alice.

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 09:15:51 PM »

Bikes at Bixby Bridge

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

'Love the triple 9s! 'Wish I could have made the 4th!
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 07:07:46 AM »

Everybody looks like they are having fun, keep the pictures coming for us that are stuck in an office  >:(

Sorry Paula and I could not make this GTG, I wish everybody miles of smiles.

Marty
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 09:20:12 AM »

When we arrived back to the hotel we had a new addition to the gathering!  All the way from Memphis, TN, that's  the East Coast, JR and his lovely wife Deb!  What a pleasure to see them and a great addition! 

East Coast is IN DA HOUSE!

[/url

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 10:11:12 AM »

Alice, Moe,  Christy,  xx, Gino, Jim and James.
xx would be the lovely Christine, she rides a Ja-la-peno as she says it. Looks like you all are having a good time sorry we couldn't be there miss all of you. :drink:

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 10:21:12 AM »

When we arrived back to the hotel we had a new addition to the gathering!  All the way from Memphis, TN, that's  the East Coast, JR and his lovely wife Deb!  What a pleasure to see them and a great addition! 

East Coast is IN DA HOUSE!

[/url

Yaaaa, they made it  :2vrolijk_21:

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 12:52:28 PM »

Thanks for all the pics Greg. At least the east cost made and showing!

BigLew

Terriez

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 12:56:58 PM »

Sorry I missed you JR and Deb.

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 01:40:40 PM »

Cant wait to see everyone... We will be there tomorrow morning bright and early ! :huepfenjump3:

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 08:20:19 PM »

It's been a great GTG!  Brian and Greg have done a great job of putting this thing together.  Great routes and Brian has done an excellent job of leading the pack!

I hung with JR and Debbie today....took them along seacliff drive to see those incredable homes. We stopped and grabbed a sales flyer from one of those homes that are for sale......only $11 mil for one of those homes with a view.  :o   We then stopped and toured Mission Carmel...est in 1786.  JR and Deb being from Tenn. were not familiar with the California missions or the part that they played in settling what would later become the state of California.  We then drove down to Big Sur and McWay Falls.  Then it was on to Monterey and Cannery Row to have luncher (lunch/dinner) at Bubba Gumps.  We had another great day, laughed a lot, saw a lot of incredable sites and I got to spend the day with some great friends that I met right here on this forum.

Tomorrow is destined to be another incredable day and I look forward to sharing it will all my other friends.....all of whom I also met on this forum.  The thing I hate the most about these GTGs is that sooner or later (always seems like it's sooner.....) they have to come to an end and we have to go back to work and reality.  :( 

Some news that's kind of exciting for me.....yesterday I spent the full day on the bike and my back actually felt better when we returned than it did when we left.  Who knows what that means but tomorrow is another day....the longest in the saddle and the most miles coveredc... and I'm optamistically looking forward to it.  :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 09:31:31 PM »

It's been a great GTG!  Brian and Greg have done a great job of putting this thing together.  Great routes and Brian has done an excellent job of leading the pack!

I hung with JR and Debbie today....took them along seacliff drive to see those incredable homes. We stopped and grabbed a sales flyer from one of those homes that are for sale......only $11 mil for one of those homes with a view.  :o   We then stopped and toured Mission Carmel...est in 1786.  JR and Deb being from Tenn. were not familiar with the California missions or the part that they played in settling what would later become the state of California.  We then drove down to Big Sur and McWay Falls.  Then it was on to Monterey and Cannery Row to have luncher (lunch/dinner) at Bubba Gumps.  We had another great day, laughed a lot, saw a lot of incredable sites and I got to spend the day with some great friends that I met right here on this forum.

Tomorrow is destined to be another incredable day and I look forward to sharing it will all my other friends.....all of whom I also met on this forum.  The thing I hate the most about these GTGs is that sooner or later (always seems like it's sooner.....) they have to come to an end and we have to go back to work and reality.  :( 

Some news that's kind of exciting for me.....yesterday I spent the full day on the bike and my back actually felt better when we returned than it did when we left.  Who knows what that means but tomorrow is another day....the longest in the saddle and the most miles coveredc... and I'm optamistically looking forward to it.  :2vrolijk_21:

It's good to hear your back is doing better. If it gets feeling real good come to Maggie Valley in September and join in the fun.

Mike
 :drink:

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 01:23:30 AM »

It has been a great time all around! Wonderful to see JC on the bike again.  Great to meet Deb and see JR again all the way from Tennessee.  Dan / lilcoot drove in from San Jose just to say hello and Simon got his bike back from repair in San Francisco in time for dinner.  It's been a great day!    :2vrolijk_21:   :2vrolijk_21:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 08:37:15 AM »

Sounds like a great time you guys, and nice to here you are on a bike again JC.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 09:00:00 AM »

JC, glad to hear you had a good day of riding  :2vrolijk_21: Very nice of you to show JR & Deb around  :2vrolijk_21:

Ride safe my friend

Bubba Love

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 10:43:14 AM »

Great seeing all of you having so much fun!!!  Lookin forward to seeing many of you "folk" in my home state of North Cackilacki in September!!!  Ride safe!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.