Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Power vision Dyno tuner  (Read 1267 times)

WTF Chuck

• IBA 74296
  • 1K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2012 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO3: 2022 Screamin Eagle Road Glide Limited
    • Muck Cross Weather
Power vision Dyno tuner
« on: August 04, 2014, 06:08:47 PM »

I am looking for a professional tuner that has tuned with a power vision. Don't mind riding a few hundred miles. I am in Southside  VA  on NC  boarder Were 85 crosses the State line. Looking for real life experience and recommendations.
Thank's
chuckk
14CVOultra

Fullsac DX Pipe  2" cores and screens
Dynojet  Power  Vision  Tuner
KST's
HARLEY 28 SPOKE CHROME WHEELS
Custom Dynamics Dynamic Ringz Magic Strobe-LTP
WHAT' S Next
Darkside
Ecsta PA31
195/60/16

Dobeman2000

• Senior CVO Member
  • His and Hers

• CVO1: 2013 Red Breakout
    • CVO2: 2013 Gold Breakout
Re: Power vision Dyno tuner
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 08:44:14 AM »

First of all, I can't help you.  I live in Northern IL and there were just a few that would work with the power vision.  I thought I would be able to build the perfect tune with the auto tuner, but as you have obviously found out, that isn't the case.  Live and learn I guess.

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 08:48:02 AM »

First of all, I can't help you.  I live in Northern IL and there were just a few that would work with the power vision.  I thought I would be able to build the perfect tune with the auto tuner, but as you have obviously found out, that isn't the case.  Live and learn I guess.

I don't know where you live in Northern Illinois (I live about 5 miles south of the Wisconsin border, 3 miles east of I 90), but Jamie Long/Fuel Moto is located near Appleton, Wisconsin - very capable with DynoJet products, including the Power Vision tuner...   :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

pat1

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 11:19:23 AM »

Good luck. I can't find a tuner in Atlanta Ga that tunes powervision. Atlanta is one of the busiest city's in the USA. I wish I knew this before I invested $500 bucks.

Dobeman2000

• Senior CVO Member
  • His and Hers

• CVO1: 2013 Red Breakout
    • CVO2: 2013 Gold Breakout
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 09:06:09 PM »

yes, there are a few out there within driving distance, but nobody is willing to drive back and forth with me a couple hours to follow me up and then bring me back up when the bike is done.  If it could be done in a day then it would be ok, but I will give Jamie a call and see if he can get it done in a day.  If he can then the trip up would be worth it.  Thanks for the info. 

I don't know where you live in Northern Illinois (I live about 5 miles south of the Wisconsin border, 3 miles east of I 90), but Jamie Long/Fuel Moto is located near Appleton, Wisconsin - very capable with DynoJet products, including the Power Vision tuner...   :2vrolijk_21:

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »

yes, jamie can get it done in a day, but you'll have to make an appt.  when i had my 107 kit done by fm a couple years back, i dropped my bike off on fri afternoon (for a sat appt) then picked it up first thing monday morning (they weren't open on sundays).  that was the complete big bore and dyno tune.  if i lived closer, i'd love to ride up with you and get a dyno done on the cvo as well.

call them, set up an appt, then ride up there, spend the night (there is a hotel right down the street) and pick it up the next morning and ride back home, smiling the whole way :D
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

INDEPENDENT_1

• Superior Performance
  • Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member
  • independentmcshop.com
    • independentmcshop.com
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 04:05:33 AM »

Not my favorite tuning interface to navigate but Ive tuned several of them. The bikes that have come in with them that have received canned maps and then ran "Auto Adjust" did not have any luck. One of which had ran 54 data logging sessions. Autotune is suggestive of something that maybe it shouldn't.
Specializing in American V-Twin and Authorized Factory Pro 4 Gas Dyno Tuning!

independentmcshop.com

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.